Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

IGP Plotting To Kill Me – Saraki Explodes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Plotting To Kill Me – Saraki Explodes (198 Views)

Oshiomhole, Malami, SGF Plotting To Unseat Saraki Using Gestapo Methods / Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election / Fayemi Plotting To Implicate Me, PDP Leaders With Murder - Fayose (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IGP Plotting To Kill Me – Saraki Explodes by yourtotalneeds: 10:26pm On Jan 11, 2019
Senate President, Sen. Bukola Saraki has raised alarm that the Inspector General of Police (IGP), Ibrahim Idris was after his life.

Saraki, who is the Director General of the PDP Presidential Campaign Organisation (PPCO), raised the allegation at a press conference this evening in Abuja.

He called on the international authorities to hold Idris responsible if anything bad happened to him or members of his ... see full story here>> https://www.yourtotalneeds.com/?p=2574

(1) (Reply)

APC And Plagiarism; Bad For Our Democracy / Bolorunduro's Residents Give Kudos To Akeredolu Over Construction Of Road / Grassroots Development Are A Big Part Of The Ondo State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.