₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,163,744 members, 4,714,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 23 January 2019 at 07:40 PM

Atheismus. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheismus. (144 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheismus. by janettee: 12:51am On Jan 12
I really don't know what this thread should be about but then I intend to post atheistic pictures/quotes from time to time for now smiley...

Oh you are also free to post yours!...
Re: Atheismus. by janettee: 1:01am On Jan 12
Who follows this account on twitter?

I find the tweets hilarious grin.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atheismus. by janettee: 1:14am On Jan 12
I read a book few days ago written by a self-acclaimed 'Jesus Feminist'.

When it got to this particular passage for her to explain, she suddenly remembered that the Bible was written thousands of years ago and therefore this particular passage has no place in our society today..

It's really hilarious, cause I don't know any woman who would be comfortable with that particular passage except of course the irredeemable religious women!.

The book itself was about her being a 'Jesus Feminist'. I struggled to finish the book and ended up giving it 1 out of 5 stars on Goodreads.

There were other misogynistic passages she tried to explain but she did that from the point of view of theologians who believe the bible must have been misinterpreted while being translated into English.

This is a classic example of how religious people find some passages in the bible problematic and then try to explain the passage in such a way that it suits them often deviating from the original problematic meaning....

They often say it's been misinterpreted. It's only misinterpreted if it's problematic, lol grin.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atheismus. by janettee: 7:58am On Jan 17
When I started questioning everything I've always been taught to believee in. I always wondered why we as Africans are practicing christainity?. It's actually crazy to think that the white men came with their religion and our ancestors basically abandoned theirs and embraced christainity.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atheismus. by Buffalowings3(m): 8:41am On Jan 17
janettee:
When I started questioning everything I've always been taught to believee in. I always wondered why we as Africans are practicing christainity?. It's actually crazy to think that the white men came with their religion and our ancestors basically abandoned theirs and embraced christainity.

No black man has any business worshipping these abrahamic gods..
That is if they have a brain they can reason with...
History has not been fortunate for the black man..
Re: Atheismus. by janettee: 8:47am On Jan 17
Buffalowings3:

No black man has any business worshipping these abrahamic gods..
That is if they have a brain they can reason with...
History has not been fortunate for the black man..

I agree!.
Re: Atheismus. by lovelygurl(f): 6:32pm On Jan 17
Janettee is looking for trouble. I am disappointed in you. How dare you make such jokes angry

grin :

1 Like

Re: Atheismus. by janettee: 7:45pm On Jan 17
lovelygurl:
Janettee is looking for trouble. I am disappointed in you. How dare you make such jokes angry

grin :

Whose trouble?! cheesy.

I'm so sorry dear, I won't make such jokes henceforth cheesy..
Re: Atheismus. by lovelygurl(f): 8:12pm On Jan 17
janettee:

Whose trouble?! cheesy.

I'm so sorry dear, I won't make such jokes henceforth cheesy..

You're forgiven tongue
Re: Atheismus. by LordReed(m): 9:26pm On Jan 17
janettee:
Who follows this account on twitter?

I find the tweets hilarious grin.

The satan one is also hilarious.
Re: Atheismus. by LordReed(m): 9:26pm On Jan 17
God of the rats.

2 Likes

Re: Atheismus. by spongeisback: 12:06am On Jan 18

1 Like

Re: Atheismus. by LordReed(m): 12:28am On Jan 18
PROOF!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

If Love Is Real / Spiritual Digest For The Day 20th Of September 2015 / Our Contribution To Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.