Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Lagos Mob Beats Wrong Person To Death Over Stolen Battery - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Mob Beats Wrong Person To Death Over Stolen Battery (24204 Views)

Lagos Mob Burns 30 Okadas, Beats Motorcyclist For Killing Pedestrian / Delivery Man Remanded Over Stolen Bike In Lagos Dies In Prison / 2 Yahoo Boys Fight Over Stolen Clients In Ibadan (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Mob Beats Wrong Person To Death Over Stolen Battery by Ubdavis(m): 12:50pm On Jan 12, 2019
Jungle justice is completely unacceptable, come what may.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Mob Beats Wrong Person To Death Over Stolen Battery by ClearFlair: 1:07pm On Jan 12, 2019
PointZerom:

I have directed these lines to you and the eldest in your family. Enjoy your conditions.

That’s impossible. Those lines were custom-made for you. Doesn’t fit anyone else. Sorry.
Re: Lagos Mob Beats Wrong Person To Death Over Stolen Battery by PointZerom: 1:21pm On Jan 12, 2019
ClearFlair:

That’s possible. Those lines were custom-made for me and my family. Doesn’t fit anyone else.

FIXED.
Re: Lagos Mob Beats Wrong Person To Death Over Stolen Battery by ClearFlair: 1:30pm On Jan 12, 2019
PointZerom:

FIXED.

Whatever. You get the point.
Re: Lagos Mob Beats Wrong Person To Death Over Stolen Battery by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 12, 2019
Nigerians= Animals
Re: Lagos Mob Beats Wrong Person To Death Over Stolen Battery by wisdomkid: 1:44pm On Jan 12, 2019
GOD JUDGE THEM ALL.
Re: Lagos Mob Beats Wrong Person To Death Over Stolen Battery by Injera(f): 2:15pm On Jan 12, 2019
Similarly thing happened in a post graduate hall in the south west. Where I was frame because of envy and hatred for a crime I know nothing of. I have handed them to God for justice
Re: Lagos Mob Beats Wrong Person To Death Over Stolen Battery by PointZerom: 2:56pm On Jan 12, 2019
ClearFlair:

Whatever. I get the point you made about me and my family.

Ok....my boy.
Re: Lagos Mob Beats Wrong Person To Death Over Stolen Battery by Burgerlomo: 3:40pm On Jan 12, 2019
izzy4shizzy:
Those people has to be fished out

And arrested ASAP cool
Re: Lagos Mob Beats Wrong Person To Death Over Stolen Battery by ajl: 3:50pm On Jan 12, 2019
Another burden of curse for the death of an innocent is again placed on Nigerians. What a self-destructive people. While politicians who steal billions and arm thugs are celebrated, an innocent man falsely accused of stealing a N50,000 "ordinary" battery is lynched to death.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Mob Beats Wrong Person To Death Over Stolen Battery by Neddyogu(m): 4:22pm On Jan 12, 2019
Adverse effects of Jungle justice. An innocent person maybe a victim.
Re: Lagos Mob Beats Wrong Person To Death Over Stolen Battery by GIFTD: 4:23pm On Jan 12, 2019
He can only rest in peace when he gets justice either the killer pay for their crime or another pay for them and I wonder who will want to pay for those criminals except Jesus Christ.
aishapmbtoto:
R I P
Re: Lagos Mob Beats Wrong Person To Death Over Stolen Battery by brojoshua: 5:54pm On Jan 12, 2019
That is the reason why jungle justice is wrong, evil and bad. All who participated in it are murderers
Re: Lagos Mob Beats Wrong Person To Death Over Stolen Battery by egopersonified(f): 5:57pm On Jan 12, 2019
That was how someone stole my car battery on Wednesday, the guys around who heard the story and came to see my car while I was waiting to buy another battery were so pained that they didn't catch the thief. I will not lie, a part of me was happy they didn't catch him, before they will kill somebody and police will hold me responsible.
Re: Lagos Mob Beats Wrong Person To Death Over Stolen Battery by TemmyT002(m): 6:05pm On Jan 12, 2019
May thunder fire those bastards!!!
Useless people. They have done worse and they are killing people for the same thing.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Mob Beats Wrong Person To Death Over Stolen Battery by juniorstar(m): 6:21pm On Jan 12, 2019
Wat a way to die. So bad!!!
Re: Lagos Mob Beats Wrong Person To Death Over Stolen Battery by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 12, 2019
Zoo and zombies country
Re: Lagos Mob Beats Wrong Person To Death Over Stolen Battery by apureclient(m): 12:11am On Jan 13, 2019
Karma is real. If you do jungle justice on someone, prepare to be jungle just.. judge not so that ye will not be judged. You might be wondering why crazy things happen in this beautiful universe that God has created... Life itself is not a fool.. sun can dry your cloths which is a good thing. It can also burn your skin.. you just need to pay attention and observe before acting.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court sentences kidnap kingpin, Wadume to seven years Imprisonment / 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend / 51-Year-Old Landlord Flogs A Married Woman 50 Times With Belt In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.