Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,684 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Capt. Bala Shagari: Buhari And IBB Forced Me Out Of Military - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Capt. Bala Shagari: Buhari And IBB Forced Me Out Of Military (25064 Views)

Massive Support As Bola Tinubu Visits Emir Of Minna And IBB / Between Tai Solarin And IBB. / Sunday Mbang: Does Buhari Have Brain Like Abacha, OBJ And IBB? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Capt. Bala Shagari: Buhari And IBB Forced Me Out Of Military by DVoices: 10:14am On Jan 12, 2019
post=74683863:

Such is Life...

Life goes on...

You paid the price for a good life.....

I wonder what your health status would be if Buhari loses the Election

1 Like

Re: Capt. Bala Shagari: Buhari And IBB Forced Me Out Of Military by bejick(m): 10:16am On Jan 12, 2019
Omeokachie:
No wonder Buhari could only write his name on the condolence register and nothing else.

He carried his perceived beef with father to son.

What a vindictive tyrant.
It is because that all he could write, remember what Amaechi said he cannot read or write. grin grin
Re: Capt. Bala Shagari: Buhari And IBB Forced Me Out Of Military by Venici: 10:25am On Jan 12, 2019
Seamus10:
Pls Guys A Bro Need A Job Either From Kaduna Or Abj Below
Is Email I.D Atkinsonmcfrancis@gmail.com thanks in anticipation GOD bless u all.
My Nigga Seamus, actually I like how you're not putting your eggs in one basket even though you may have been towing the wrong path. The nigeria system has failed the youths and it's time the youths take back what is rightfully theirs.
I hope you get everything you want soon, the right way.

2 Likes

Re: Capt. Bala Shagari: Buhari And IBB Forced Me Out Of Military by bejick(m): 10:25am On Jan 12, 2019
Rindo69:
Spot the meat seller and win a prize

You mean the dead meat seller
Re: Capt. Bala Shagari: Buhari And IBB Forced Me Out Of Military by Thatdopekelly(m): 10:27am On Jan 12, 2019
No single pro buhari or those foolish zombies comment here, when buhari eventually wins next month it will surely be hell on earth for you guys... because as for me and every other anti buhari like me, we are prepared
Re: Capt. Bala Shagari: Buhari And IBB Forced Me Out Of Military by Mankosi: 10:30am On Jan 12, 2019
austinsmat:
When naira get value, immediately buhari enter everything skyrocketed and same thing happening now.
the man get bad odour
Re: Capt. Bala Shagari: Buhari And IBB Forced Me Out Of Military by Rindo69: 10:31am On Jan 12, 2019
bejick:

You mean the dead meat seller

Very correct... dead meat seller
Re: Capt. Bala Shagari: Buhari And IBB Forced Me Out Of Military by Masterclass32: 10:35am On Jan 12, 2019
Buhari - a catastrophic tyrannical tyrant. undecided
Re: Capt. Bala Shagari: Buhari And IBB Forced Me Out Of Military by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 12, 2019
LinDigital:
That's politics son, take heart sad
That "son" is a grandpa
Re: Capt. Bala Shagari: Buhari And IBB Forced Me Out Of Military by itsene: 10:50am On Jan 12, 2019
Why drag in Buhari into this matter as this was strictly Babangida and Akilu paranoia. The two main actors in Dele Giwa's assassination.
Incidentally, no reference to Idiagbon here. Ok, it's campaign time, I understand.
Re: Capt. Bala Shagari: Buhari And IBB Forced Me Out Of Military by Shuugar98(f): 11:00am On Jan 12, 2019
Buhari is synonymous with evil
Re: Capt. Bala Shagari: Buhari And IBB Forced Me Out Of Military by enemyofprogress: 11:20am On Jan 12, 2019
Buhari was burn as a very wicked somebody
Re: Capt. Bala Shagari: Buhari And IBB Forced Me Out Of Military by tunjijones(m): 11:32am On Jan 12, 2019
philGeo:
Buhari wickedness did not just start today, i know Buhari and Ibb took part in the coup.

But seriously if na u be Buhari Shey u go leave shagari Pikin for the army?

Talk true
Re: Capt. Bala Shagari: Buhari And IBB Forced Me Out Of Military by mechanics(m): 1:04pm On Jan 12, 2019
Eyah, they didn't do well for him o, but he retired on a good rank.
Re: Capt. Bala Shagari: Buhari And IBB Forced Me Out Of Military by lilangelapc: 1:49pm On Jan 12, 2019
Ehya kpele....
Re: Capt. Bala Shagari: Buhari And IBB Forced Me Out Of Military by topstone4: 3:25pm On Jan 12, 2019
post=74683863:

Such is Life...

Life goes on...

You paid the price for a good life.....

And you are here shamelessly campaigning for the man who perpetrated the injustice?

Posterity will never forgive you
Re: Capt. Bala Shagari: Buhari And IBB Forced Me Out Of Military by goodyvin02(m): 4:28pm On Jan 12, 2019
mechanics:
Eyah, they didn't do well for him o, but he retired on a good rank.
major would have been okay, captain is a junior officer
Re: Capt. Bala Shagari: Buhari And IBB Forced Me Out Of Military by mechanics(m): 7:50pm On Jan 12, 2019
goodyvin02:

major would have been okay, captain is a junior officer
really, he retired as a lieutenant.
Re: Capt. Bala Shagari: Buhari And IBB Forced Me Out Of Military by philGeo(m): 12:16am On Jan 13, 2019
tunjijones:

But seriously if na u be Buhari Shey u go leave shagari Pikin for the army?

Talk true
They tell us the other time that he is not even aware of the coup, and Buhari always play victim card whenever people question him.
Re: Capt. Bala Shagari: Buhari And IBB Forced Me Out Of Military by Sleekfingers: 1:26am On Jan 13, 2019
People calling buhari sort of names.... Don't know what they are saying...

Shagari 's son was in the army. That means he is a threat to them.. He is lucky to be alive.... Because if i was the one in buhari or ibb position.... He won't be alive....
Re: Capt. Bala Shagari: Buhari And IBB Forced Me Out Of Military by tunjijones(m): 9:41am On Jan 13, 2019
philGeo:
They tell us the other time that he is not even aware of the coup, and Buhari always play victim card whenever people question him.

U didn't ansa my question

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kogi/Bayelsa Elections: We Won't Accept Any 11th-hour Judgements – INEC / Buhari: Selfish Elite Behind Criticism Of My Appointments / Abuja Residents To Pay N200,000 Radio, TV License Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.