Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,044 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Massive Support As Bola Tinubu Visits Emir Of Minna And IBB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Support As Bola Tinubu Visits Emir Of Minna And IBB (1068 Views)

Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) / Sunday Mbang: Does Buhari Have Brain Like Abacha, OBJ And IBB? / Capt. Bala Shagari: Buhari And IBB Forced Me Out Of Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Support As Bola Tinubu Visits Emir Of Minna And IBB by zomby(m): 5:09pm On Nov 09, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84ZphXOMkro

In my book Bola Ahmed Tinubu remains a master strategist. His level and method of operation is special and one of a kind…The igbos will forever have massive headaches as they continue to hate the man

Tinubu’s level/ very high standard is unmatchable; sky is the limit.

3 Likes

Re: Massive Support As Bola Tinubu Visits Emir Of Minna And IBB by chiefolododo(m): 5:14pm On Nov 09, 2022
H

1 Like

Re: Massive Support As Bola Tinubu Visits Emir Of Minna And IBB by AfonjaEmir: 5:46pm On Nov 09, 2022
Since una see the massive turnout for Peter Obi, at the Benue rally...Una foolishness, has increased TEN FOLD.

Anybody that really takes a close look at "zombie" posts and interactions will understand that truly zombies are foolish.

Re: Massive Support As Bola Tinubu Visits Emir Of Minna And IBB by Seefinish: 6:09pm On Nov 09, 2022
I saw nothing massive except few camera men, some DSS personnel and few busy body urchins

1 Like

Re: Massive Support As Bola Tinubu Visits Emir Of Minna And IBB by mii4u(f): 6:31pm On Nov 09, 2022
Seefinish:
I saw nothing massive except few camera men, some DSS personnel and few busy body urchins
Chai u just apply ur moniker here.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku’s Midnight Overtures To Jonathan Hit Brick Wall / Tinubu Pulls Biggest Political Rally In Recent History / 2023 Very Simple. Follow Who Know Road! Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.