Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Ekweremadu, South-east Govs Not Working For Buhari –PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu, South-east Govs Not Working For Buhari –PDP (9646 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) / What President Buhari Told Ekweremadu, South-East Governors / Okorocha Absent As Buhari Meets With Ekweremadu, South-East Governors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu, South-east Govs Not Working For Buhari –PDP by tuniski: 7:17am On Jan 12, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
Pdp can continue deceiving themselves it doesnt erase the fact that since begining of Atiku campaign rally .no south east governor have campaign or solicit votes for atiku .we've seen south south governors, like dickson, okowa, udom and wike attending and publicly campaigning for atiku but none can be said of south east governors

Delusional! buharideens looking for just anything to give them hope of 3% in SE!
Re: Ekweremadu, South-east Govs Not Working For Buhari –PDP by Musisco01(m): 7:55am On Jan 12, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
AtiKu and Obi are campaigning.
People are AtiKulating.
Apc is trying to distract us.

No time to check time.

You see your life; in your so called hate picture you painted your Messiah(ATIKU) in red while your hated candidate (BUHARI)in white, and we all know what both colors stands for. So that speaks alot

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu, South-east Govs Not Working For Buhari –PDP by Jolite(m): 8:06am On Jan 12, 2019
Viking007:
If PDP manages to win the election, and that's a BIG IF it will be because of the sheer determination of the masses and nothing else. The party itself lacks direction.
APC was a much better opposition 4yrs ago. Their campaign system was second to none, you could literally smell the victory in the air. They were everywhere, buses, parks, church, mosques etc, they even had house to house campaigns. It's just sad seeing a PDP that ought to be more experienced so confused and with zero coordination.
What if the electorate eat them the APC money and refuse them at the polls? our mumu don do oh!
Re: Ekweremadu, South-east Govs Not Working For Buhari –PDP by Seetto: 8:23am On Jan 12, 2019
Ojiofor:

Continue to day dreaming if you think ndi Igbo who have been voting PDP since 1999 will now turn against PDP with Obi as VP candidate and vote for Buhari they have previously rejected 4 times then is better you sale your phone and buy common sense.
I wonder why it is so difficult and easy for an average yeebos to make comment without insult, this is why buhari will win 2019 presidential election gallantly, you have been promoting his love among his people because of your regular insult and ranting, your are politically confused, you don't know whether to toll on the path of nnamdi KANU, or begging to be enslaved by another fugitive Fulani man from Adamawa, the eastern governor don't know which path to embark, y most are silently canvassing for buhari return to power, some are shouting restructure, others are shouting no erection no lefledum, the political turbulent that await in 2019 will send you to enternal wailing confinement.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, South-east Govs Not Working For Buhari –PDP by Jolite(m): 8:34am On Jan 12, 2019
tuniski:

Delusional! buharideens looking for just anything to give them hope of 3% in SE!
And that's why the igbo leaders remain senseless, no unity at all in a region that want its own sovereignty, how is that possible? just because PDP picked Peter Obi to run with Atiku, the whole s/east leaders became jealous and wish it would have been them instead, including a Rev.father.The igbos must learn from the other regions for additional 50 years the importance of brotherliness & unity, else they will still remain behind.Money monging fools.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, South-east Govs Not Working For Buhari –PDP by contigiency(m): 8:37am On Jan 12, 2019
post=74680547:
Okay

You can say that again. Even something worse than Ebola.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu, South-east Govs Not Working For Buhari –PDP by Ojiofor: 9:18am On Jan 12, 2019
Seetto:

[s]I wonder why it is so difficult and easy for an average yeebos to make comment without insult, this is why buhari will win 2019 presidential election gallantly, you have been promoting his love among his people because of your regular insult and ranting, your are politically confused, you don't know whether to toll on the path of nnamdi KANU, or begging to be enslaved by another fugitive Fulani man from Adamawa, the eastern governor don't know which path to embark, y most are silently canvassing for buhari return to power, some are shouting restructure, others are shouting no erection no lefledum, the political turbulent that await in 2019 will send you to enternal wailing confinement.[/s]

I never insulted you but my advice for you to sale your phone and use the money and buy common sense is still valid judging from your trashy response.
Re: Ekweremadu, South-east Govs Not Working For Buhari –PDP by tuniski: 10:05am On Jan 12, 2019
Jolite:
And that's why the igbo leaders remain senseless, no unity at all in a region that want it's on sovereignty, how is that possible? just because PDP picked Peter Obi to run with Atiku, the whole s/east leaders became jealous and wish it would have been them instead, including a Rev.father.The igbos must learn from the other regions for additional 50 years the importance of brotherliness & unity, else they will still remain behind.Money monging fools.
Tell me must igbo be president? The buhari that has been president twice is katsina better than Anambra?

I respect the igbos for their independent mindedness!
Re: Ekweremadu, South-east Govs Not Working For Buhari –PDP by globemoney: 10:17am On Jan 12, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Is a lie no cover up.

Ekweremmadu, enugu, umahi and ebonyi are all working for buhari......but they will be Disgraced....

Ebonyi and enugu are like siamese twins.......if u see enugu man, u done see Ebonyi man....that why they are heavily plotting to execute this coup.....

But they will be disgraced if they think they can humiliate peter obi at the polls.

Of recent in addition to the grand plan mbaka. Has joined forces with them....to humiliate obi at the polls.
Why are you going far? Peter Obis humiliation will start from Anambra. Infact it will start from his community Agulu
Re: Ekweremadu, South-east Govs Not Working For Buhari –PDP by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 12, 2019
globemoney:

Why are you going far? Peter Obis humiliation will start from Anambra. Infact it will start from his community Agulu

Just go and sleep.

I don't have much time for nonsense these days.
Re: Ekweremadu, South-east Govs Not Working For Buhari –PDP by globemoney: 10:27am On Jan 12, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Just go and sleep.

I don't have much time for nonsense these days.
You see more nonsense after the election grin
We will permanently retire that clown Peter Obi from politics
Re: Ekweremadu, South-east Govs Not Working For Buhari –PDP by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 12, 2019
globemoney:

You see more nonsense after the election grin
We will permanently retire that clown Peter Obi from politics

Ok....next.
Re: Ekweremadu, South-east Govs Not Working For Buhari –PDP by charlycharles(m): 11:17am On Jan 12, 2019
Their opinion doesnt matter. We have decided no going back on Atiku/Obi Presidency. The so called ekweremadu n s/e governors are bunch of selfish politicians. No body takes them serious... They will cover their face in shame after the election. God punish any of them that will start putting Atiku/Obi face in their campaign posters after the announcement of the presidential election.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu, South-east Govs Not Working For Buhari –PDP by ArmaniUhuru: 12:18pm On Jan 12, 2019
Musisco01:

You see your life; in your so called hate picture you painted your Messiah(ATIKU) in red while your hated candidate (BUHARI)in white, and we all know what both colors stands for. So that speaks alot

So you’re also among those empty brains that are being deceived by colours? Your life don finish.
Even if AtiKu is painted in black, still doesn’t change anythin. The message has been passed already. Back to daura loading........

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu, South-east Govs Not Working For Buhari –PDP by Musisco01(m): 12:41pm On Jan 12, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:

So you’re also among those empty brains that are being deceived by colours? Your life don finish.
Even if AtiKu is painted in black, still doesn’t change anythin. The message has been passed already. Back to daura loading........

What message are you really passing if I may ask Mr brainy

Re: Ekweremadu, South-east Govs Not Working For Buhari –PDP by ekhai(m): 2:10pm On Jan 12, 2019
Ojiofor:

Continue to day dreaming if you think ndi Igbo who have been voting PDP since 1999 will now turn against PDP with Obi as VP candidate and vote for Buhari they have previously rejected 4 times then is better you sale your phone and buy common sense.
YOU BETTER SALE YOUR PHONE TOO. IT'S SELL NOT SALE. BUHARI HATRED HAS AFFECTED YOUR GRAMMAR ALSO.
Re: Ekweremadu, South-east Govs Not Working For Buhari –PDP by ekhai(m): 2:15pm On Jan 12, 2019
Seetto:

I wonder why it is so difficult and easy for an average yeebos to make comment without insult, this is why buhari will win 2019 presidential election gallantly, you have been promoting his love among his people because of your regular insult and ranting, your are politically confused, you don't know whether to toll on the path of nnamdi KANU, or begging to be enslaved by another fugitive Fulani man from Adamawa, the eastern governor don't know which path to embark, y most are silently canvassing for buhari return to power, some are shouting restructure, others are shouting no erection no lefledum, the political turbulent that await in 2019 will send you to enternal wailing confinement.
He said you should SALE your phone. Hatred for PMB has also affected his grammar.
Re: Ekweremadu, South-east Govs Not Working For Buhari –PDP by Ojiofor: 2:44pm On Jan 12, 2019
ekhai:
YOU BETTER SALE YOUR PHONE TOO. IT'S SELL NOT SALE. BUHARI HATRED HAS AFFECTED YOUR GRAMMAR ALSO.

Lol
Re: Ekweremadu, South-east Govs Not Working For Buhari –PDP by KillTheZombies: 6:18pm On Jan 12, 2019
Viking007:
Unfortunately you can't speak for the entire igbo people. Your leaders so far have shown more solidarity with the current failed regime than fighting against it. Infact the only place igbos hate Buhari is on Nairaland. I'm yet to see a prominent leader from the East work against the terrorist in Abuja. A typical case is the thread you are currently on.

Ewedurudeen, if you visit the markets and streets of Onitsha, Nnewi, Aba, to campaign for your dumbohari on the streets without looking like those in the picture below. I'll give you N500,000. I swear on my life and honor.

The few IBO pro-Apcs are family members of APC politicians like ngige, ibokwe and co, even at that they fear to air their pro-APC views in public. They keep it to themselves.

Nansense!

1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu, South-east Govs Not Working For Buhari –PDP by Jolite(m): 7:25pm On Jan 12, 2019
tuniski:

Tell me must igbo be president? The buhari that has been president twice is katsina better than Anambra?

I respect the igbos for their independent mindedness!
let them stop making noise, after all they are 3rd class citizens with no leadership qualities.
Re: Ekweremadu, South-east Govs Not Working For Buhari –PDP by tuniski: 7:46pm On Jan 12, 2019
Jolite:
let them stop making noise, after all they are 3rd class citizens with no leadership qualities.
So Who has leadership qualities?
Re: Ekweremadu, South-east Govs Not Working For Buhari –PDP by Jolite(m): 9:49pm On Jan 12, 2019
tuniski:

So Who has leadership qualities?
sincerely Iam an igbo boy,the hausas}core north and the yorubas} south west are just using the igbos head because they are not united, the muslims are more of love than the christians which worship money in the name of God,how many Imams fly private jet? forgeting one of his member does not change cloth to worship houses as at when due knowing fully well his in need of help, but will instead compare him to pay first fruit, pay tithe compulsorily? the
igbos should support their brother Peter Obi for their own good.Shaa, I belong to FELA party!
Re: Ekweremadu, South-east Govs Not Working For Buhari –PDP by tuniski: 1:53am On Jan 13, 2019
Jolite:
sincerely Iam an igbo boy,the hausas}core north and the yorubas} south west are just using the igbos head because they are not united, the muslims are more of love than the christians which worship money in the name of God,how many Imams fly private jet? forgeting one of his member does not change cloth to worship houses as at when due knowing fully well his in need of help, but will instead compare him to pay first fruit, pay tithe compulsorily? the
igbos should support their brother Peter Obi for their own good.Shaa, I belong to FELA party!
Are you now ready to be a moslem?

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu, South-east Govs Not Working For Buhari –PDP by Jolite(m): 7:30am On Jan 13, 2019
tuniski:

Are you now ready to be a moslem?
not at all, but the truth is all
what i have said, i have lived in the east and now am in the north I see the clear difference.Honestly their unity is what is making them feel they own nigeria,and you know the yorubas are over 55% muslims so they use that religious bigotry to archive their aims together at the detriment of the christians.Politics is a game of numbers and regional unity,one voice is a major priority in the dirty game. And if you reason carefully you will discover that the christians mostly igbos lack all this.Even the bible said ''when you love one another you have obeyed all the commandments.Bros, this love I tell you, is more in the north,despite the killings by the jihadist{boko haram} maiduguri still gave buhari overwhemed votes in 2015. Unlike the east where Peter Obi is not having the needed support now that he needs it most from his people, the bunch of betrayals.
Re: Ekweremadu, South-east Govs Not Working For Buhari –PDP by tuniski: 11:15am On Jan 13, 2019
Jolite:
not at all, but the truth is all
what i have said, i have lived in the east and now am in the north I see the clear difference.Honestly their unity is what is making them feel they own nigeria,and you know the yorubas are over 55% muslims so they use that religious bigotry to archive their aims together at the detriment of the christians.Politics is a game of numbers and regional unity,one voice is a major priority in the dirty game. And if you reason carefully you will discover that the christians mostly igbos lack all this.Even the bible said ''when you love one another you have obeyed all the commandments.Bros, this love I tell you, is more in the north,despite the killings by the jihadist{boko haram} maiduguri still gave buhari overwhemed votes in 2015. Unlike the east where Peter Obi is not having the needed support now that he needs it most from his people, the bunch of betrayals.

It is buhari that is using ethno-religious weapon to drive his candidacy.

I understood you clearly as a yoruba,northerner and moslem! But I am not a conservative I am liberal and a believer in capitalism!

People like me say no to Buhari!
Re: Ekweremadu, South-east Govs Not Working For Buhari –PDP by Jolite(m): 1:21pm On Jan 13, 2019
tuniski:

It is buhari that is using ethno-religious weapon to drive his candidacy.

I understood you clearly as a yoruba,northerner and moslem! But I am not a conservative I am liberal and a believer in capitalism!

People like me say no to Buhari!
But you didn't comment about the igbos that want to rule but are not united among themselves.
Re: Ekweremadu, South-east Govs Not Working For Buhari –PDP by tuniski: 2:28pm On Jan 13, 2019
Jolite:
But you didn't comment about the igbos that want to rule but are not united among themselves.
Igbos must not unite to rule. It is the party that will project an igbo candidacy and the only national party, that willl do that in the fullness of time is PDP!
Right now igbos have paid their due in pdp as the party of choice. Leave all the shenanigans pdp has given yoruba(OBJ) even when the south west didn't support him, yaraadua NW ahead of buhari, GEJ a minority South southerner and now Atiku a NE.

Just a like patience and it will be the turn of igbos.

APC can never give igbo presidential ticket!
Re: Ekweremadu, South-east Govs Not Working For Buhari –PDP by Jolite(m): 8:59pm On Jan 13, 2019
tuniski:

Igbos must not unite to rule. It is the party that will project an igbo candidacy and the only national party, that willl do that in the fullness of time is PDP!
Right now igbos have paid their due in pdp as the party of choice. Leave all the shenanigans pdp has given yoruba(OBJ) even when the south west didn't support him, yaraadua NW ahead of buhari, GEJ a minority South southerner and now Atiku a NE.

Just a like patience and it will be the turn of igbos.

APC can never give igbo presidential ticket!
don't you think with peter obi going to be the next vp there is hope the igbo man could emerge as president? but even the igbo leaders are not giving peter obi the support even in the same party pdp.bros get my point.
Re: Ekweremadu, South-east Govs Not Working For Buhari –PDP by tuniski: 11:49pm On Jan 13, 2019
Jolite:
don't you think with peter obi going to be the next vp there is hope the igbo man could emerge as president? but even the igbo leaders are not giving peter obi the support even in the same party pdp.bros get my point.

They are giving Peter Obi all the needed support what you see,hear or read are just political shenanigans. The result will be landslide for AtikuObi in the SE.

In 2015 people like. Muazu,Yuguda,lamido,makarfi,shekarau,shema were in pdp. Campaigning for GEJ against buhari openly but, the result in all their domains were landslide for Buhari.

Same will happen in the SE. Some leaders there will be in camp buhari in the open but, even them know the choice and resolve of their people.

If every single igbo leader is chanting Obi that will be turn off for the larger Nigeria and the ticket will be painted an igbo ticket instead. Of a Nigerian one!

What is happening is expected. It is smart politics. Or have you seen any SE pdp gov campaigning for buhari?
Re: Ekweremadu, South-east Govs Not Working For Buhari –PDP by Jolite(m): 7:41pm On Jan 14, 2019
tuniski:

They are giving Peter Obi all the needed support what you see,hear or read are just political shenanigans. The result will be landslide for AtikuObi in the SE.

In 2015 people like. Muazu,Yuguda,lamido,makarfi,shekarau,shema were in pdp. Campaigning for GEJ against buhari openly but, the result in all their domains were landslide for Buhari.

Same will happen in the SE. Some leaders there will be in camp buhari in the open but, even them know the choice and resolve of their people.

If every single igbo leader is chanting Obi that will be turn off for the larger Nigeria and the ticket will be painted an igbo ticket instead. Of a Nigerian one!

What is happening is expected. It is smart politics. Or have you seen any SE pdp gov campaigning for buhari?
Thanks for the put through,except so other wise it won't be good at all.
So how about this issue of the CJN and FG? what is your take about the news?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emir Of Katsina Declares Support For Tinubu / We Are Under Attack By Herdsmen - Ajowa, Ondo Community Cries Out / No Birthday Gift, Advert For Me, Gov Oyebanji Tells Friends, Associates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.