Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Lizzy Gold: I Don't Wear Pants Anymore - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lizzy Gold: I Don't Wear Pants Anymore (61297 Views)

Adekunle Gold: I Was Born With Sickle Cell Disease / Adekunle Gold: "I Am Getting Fat After Marriage" / Lady On Regina Daniels: 'Call Me Gold Digger , Na Gold I Dig Nor Be Grave' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lizzy Gold: I Don't Wear Pants Anymore by Olusholasimon(m): 10:05am On Jan 12, 2019
[color=#000000][/color] weytin no go happen for this country
Re: Lizzy Gold: I Don't Wear Pants Anymore by imagrg(m): 10:07am On Jan 12, 2019
Don't wear pant campaign!
Simply delicious!
Pastors, teachers, be on guard and park well.
The female front benchers could make you lose your emotional stability as they display their u-tube before you!
See my signature for link please if you are interested in making free money as you browse. It's safe and legit!
Re: Lizzy Gold: I Don't Wear Pants Anymore by wink2015(m): 10:30am On Jan 12, 2019
For Nollywood actress Lizzy Gold Onuwaje, the fear of pant stealers is the beginning of safety.
The former beauty queen turned movie maker has revealed that for the fear of her underwear being used for ritual purpose, she would no longer wear pants.

"I'm saying goodbye to wearing pants. No more wearing of underwear", she cried out.

The reasons for Ms Gold's decision to quit wearing pants are not farfetched.

According to her: "So recently I heard some group of ladies were returning from church and they were stopped by Gun men and asked to take off their pants. I heard this from a reliable source, so please let's be on guard," she said.

Sounding a warning note to ladies out there, especially her colleagues, the mother of one continued: "To my colleagues, you know we spend most of our times in hotels during filming, we can't trust these hotel workers. They might come in when you not around and steal your pants.

I beg you, if you can't avoid wearing pants, then travel with just two pants so you can be able to monitor them. I repeat, you can't trust anyone, even ladies now steal pants. Protect your sanity, always be on guard and also protect your peace.

All ladies should stay woke and be more prayerful, " she advised.

Source:

https://www.goldenpearlmediang.com/2019/01/why-i-no-longer-wear-pants-lizzy-gold.html?m=1

GOD ALMIGHTY WILL FIND A SOLUTION TO THIS PROBLEM AND NEUTRALISE THE CHARMS OF THIS AGENTS OF THE DEVIL.
Re: Lizzy Gold: I Don't Wear Pants Anymore by Collee(m): 10:32am On Jan 12, 2019
*MTN DATA PROMO* *3months validity* 1gig-- #550 2gig-- #1100 3gig--- #1650 Airtime payment is extra #100. *NOTE: THIS IS A LIMITED OFFER, ENJOY WHILE IT LASTS Contact 08139087040
Re: Lizzy Gold: I Don't Wear Pants Anymore by fortunechy(m): 10:32am On Jan 12, 2019
probably, for easy asses...uselessly useless olosho
Re: Lizzy Gold: I Don't Wear Pants Anymore by Foodforthought: 10:46am On Jan 12, 2019
Whoever brings in ant-infested wood into his house should expect the visit of lizards. You attract what you are. So stop naming people perverts...you only see hawks when you expose meat, but there's no difference between the hawk and the one who willingly exposes meat
Re: Lizzy Gold: I Don't Wear Pants Anymore by AfonjaConehead: 10:52am On Jan 12, 2019
Let us see "it" beneath to be shua zhat you are not wear am for pata

grin
Re: Lizzy Gold: I Don't Wear Pants Anymore by hefelove(m): 11:18am On Jan 12, 2019
Re: Lizzy Gold: I Don't Wear Pants Anymore by bejick(m): 11:18am On Jan 12, 2019
Gidah:
Believe it or not pant and bra stealing is real cos I'm a victim of it my gf bra was stolen a week age same people also entered another person appt and took all there pants so pls every should be vigilant

She don die abi she go dey alive dey vomit money for them? Jus being curious
Re: Lizzy Gold: I Don't Wear Pants Anymore by Jokkarm2: 11:26am On Jan 12, 2019
UNA DEE WEAR BEFORE?

AS BACK AS 2015, A BABE DON FIND ME COME FROM LEKKI PHASE 1 TO VGC WHEN I STILL DEE WITH MY UNCLE, THAT DAY NA ONLY ME DAY. AS I JUST MAKE MISTAKE TOUCH HER BACK I NOTICED SAY SHE NO WEAR PANT, I JUST GRAP AM NACK AM INSTANTLY . I NACK LIKE 4 TIMES BECAUSE NA EASY ACCESS. SO IS BETTER FOR US. MAKE UNA NO WEAR.
Re: Lizzy Gold: I Don't Wear Pants Anymore by samguru(m): 11:26am On Jan 12, 2019
But how will she cope without pant during menstruation.
Re: Lizzy Gold: I Don't Wear Pants Anymore by daxon001(m): 11:31am On Jan 12, 2019
BEAUTY QUEEN O. BEAUTY QUEEN.undecided
Re: Lizzy Gold: I Don't Wear Pants Anymore by Reelmii: 12:42pm On Jan 12, 2019
excuse for not wearing pant, as if she dey wear pant

hope u have also started using wrapper for ur period, because yahoo boys dey need used pad too oo.

the truth is, there are some people's pant that cant bring money

someone like this one, her pant cant bring cowrie, nollywood producers and the BIG gods done already suck every thing out

yahooo boys should better go to villages and takr the pant of those naive one, their own go pay wella
Re: Lizzy Gold: I Don't Wear Pants Anymore by mechanics(m): 12:55pm On Jan 12, 2019
Lolz, most of them will prefer wearing tight than pant.
Re: Lizzy Gold: I Don't Wear Pants Anymore by Olanrewajugabby(m): 1:11pm On Jan 12, 2019
i like the sound of no panties. I wish others can be like you
Re: Lizzy Gold: I Don't Wear Pants Anymore by DedeNkem: 1:14pm On Jan 12, 2019
What a m*oron!
Does she also avoid owning a car to avoid thieves stealing it from her? Or avoid entering a car to prevent accident? Or avoid eating to prevent choking to death?

Some people may have good looks but no brains!
Re: Lizzy Gold: I Don't Wear Pants Anymore by lilangelapc: 1:52pm On Jan 12, 2019
For quick penetration joor
Re: Lizzy Gold: I Don't Wear Pants Anymore by bizhop01: 1:55pm On Jan 12, 2019
Wetting this one wants wear pant for?
Re: Lizzy Gold: I Don't Wear Pants Anymore by jeff1607(m): 2:30pm On Jan 12, 2019
what happens during periods since no underwear
Re: Lizzy Gold: I Don't Wear Pants Anymore by Orpe7(m): 3:01pm On Jan 12, 2019
How stupid can people be
U no wear pants yet u wear jeans
If them steal ur jeans nko
Abi no be the drip drip dem wan use
Re: Lizzy Gold: I Don't Wear Pants Anymore by Odunayo1290(m): 3:25pm On Jan 12, 2019
I cannot stop laughing o
Re: Lizzy Gold: I Don't Wear Pants Anymore by Ayobami7(m): 4:12pm On Jan 12, 2019
都没有
Re: Lizzy Gold: I Don't Wear Pants Anymore by 1stpikin(f): 5:07pm On Jan 12, 2019
MCMXCVIII:
Ode
Mumu
Even people that don't usually wear pants are coming under the shade of 'fear of money ritual'.
Abegi, lie another lie.

You just said everything that i
had in mind. Rotfl
Re: Lizzy Gold: I Don't Wear Pants Anymore by Yankiss(m): 12:00pm On Jan 13, 2019
chiomarita:

Source:

https://www.goldenpearlmediang.com/2019/01/why-i-no-longer-wear-pants-lizzy-gold.html?m=1
I do not know how we got here. What you wear or don't wear in your private area ought to remain private. Haba. Children of today are a case!
Re: Lizzy Gold: I Don't Wear Pants Anymore by Dominion375: 8:56pm On May 03, 2021
Ok naw continue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile Buys Bentley Bentayga (Photos) / Shuga Actress, ‘sophie’ Goes Braless In Birthday Photos As She Clocks 25 Today / Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.