Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,326 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

How Father Of 3 Makes N200,000 Monthly From Charcoal Business In Kaduna - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Father Of 3 Makes N200,000 Monthly From Charcoal Business In Kaduna (940 Views)

How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently / Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living / Terrence Benjamin Chukwu Unveils N200,000 Grant Monthly For Startups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Father Of 3 Makes N200,000 Monthly From Charcoal Business In Kaduna by TrendingAccount: 7:45am On Jan 12, 2019
A 29-year-old man, Yusuf Adamu, on Friday, revy he makes an average sale of N200,000 monthly from this charcoal business which is higher when compared to most salary earners.

Mr Adamu, who is a father to three children and a resident of Rigasa, Kaduna state told newsmen that he started the business with three sacks of charcoal valued N4,500.

“I started the business three years ago with no capital; I collected three sacks of charcoal from the dealers and pay them after sale in which I deduct and save the profit”, he explained. Mr Adamu noted that he began the business by the road side, but now owns a big shop and buys 10 to 15 bags of coal for retailing.

He added that he usually packaged the charcoal according to kilogram in a nylon bag and sell them at the rate of N100 to N200 to customers.
When asked about his educational level, Yusuf stated that he had no privilege of going to school but was doing all he can to make sure his children got quality education.

Adamu further disclosed that his target is to become a major distributor of the charcoal, adding that over the years, the business had paid his bills. He also urged youths not to belittle any business, as most people started from small businesses to grow into successful people in life. (NAN)

SOURCE: https://www.trendingaccounting.com/2019/01/how-father-of-3-makes-n200000-monthly.html

Re: How Father Of 3 Makes N200,000 Monthly From Charcoal Business In Kaduna by Jayslicky: 7:48am On Jan 12, 2019
Smart man, this are the kind of people who should be at the alms of government, people who can make little resources to achieve greater things.

2 Likes

Re: How Father Of 3 Makes N200,000 Monthly From Charcoal Business In Kaduna by Larriekay: 1:36pm On Jan 17, 2019
TrendingAccount:
A 29-year-old man, Yusuf Adamu, on Friday, revy he makes an average sale of N200,000 monthly from this charcoal business which is higher when compared to most salary earners.

Mr Adamu, who is a father to three children and a resident of Rigasa, Kaduna state told newsmen that he started the business with three sacks of charcoal valued N4,500.

“I started the business three years ago with no capital; I collected three sacks of charcoal from the dealers and pay them after sale in which I deduct and save the profit”, he explained. Mr Adamu noted that he began the business by the road side, but now owns a big shop and buys 10 to 15 bags of coal for retailing.

He added that he usually packaged the charcoal according to kilogram in a nylon bag and sell them at the rate of N100 to N200 to customers.
When asked about his educational level, Yusuf stated that he had no privilege of going to school but was doing all he can to make sure his children got quality education.

Adamu further disclosed that his target is to become a major distributor of the charcoal, adding that over the years, the business had paid his bills. He also urged youths not to belittle any business, as most people started from small businesses to grow into successful people in life. (NAN)

SOURCE: https://www.trendingaccounting.com/2019/01/how-father-of-3-makes-n200000-monthly.html
Be your own boss, with Betking Agent the Number 1 Sportbet company in Africa, the playing ground for Kings were you are entitle for commission, Bonus and Jackpot. With Just 25k and you will be given Virtual Decorder for free, banner, T-shirt and some other Ogbonge benefit. E.g Free installation of dish, User friendly Platform for agent and Online customer to navigate. For more enquiries you can : Contact me on. 07032573164.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do You Want To Save This Year? / Pls I Need Materials On Pmb(project Management Buisness / Oracle Or Ccna, As An Accountant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.