Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Actress tonto Dikeh flaunts Her Baby Bump As She Finds Love Again - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress tonto Dikeh flaunts Her Baby Bump As She Finds Love Again (1169 Views)

Tboss Flaunts Baby Bump As She Weds Uti Nwachukwu? / Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Baby Bump As She Finds Love Again / Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress tonto Dikeh flaunts Her Baby Bump As She Finds Love Again by press9jatv: 8:09am On Jan 12, 2019
Actress TontoDikeh flaunts her baby bump as she finds love again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4s_37VN2Xo

Re: Actress tonto Dikeh flaunts Her Baby Bump As She Finds Love Again by OVA200(m): 8:15am On Jan 12, 2019
Na pictures I wan see not video abeg
Re: Actress tonto Dikeh flaunts Her Baby Bump As She Finds Love Again by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:39am On Jan 12, 2019
This one will die if they shutdown Instagram

1 Like

Re: Actress tonto Dikeh flaunts Her Baby Bump As She Finds Love Again by press9jatv: 11:45am On Jan 12, 2019
OVA200:
Na pictures I wan see not video abeg
lol she don't show baby bump.
Re: Actress tonto Dikeh flaunts Her Baby Bump As She Finds Love Again by press9jatv: 11:45am On Jan 12, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
This one will die if they shutdown Instagram
lol

(1) (Reply)

Whoopi Goldberg Launches Range Of Weed / I’m The Most Beautiful, Sweet Like Honey – Bbnaija Star, Ceec Gushes / Zlatan Leaves Nigeria, Spotted in Ghana days after He was released From Efcc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.