Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,028 members, 7,956,817 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:53 PM

Political Thugs Storm Man's House In Kogi, Shoot Him Dead. Graphic Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Political Thugs Storm Man's House In Kogi, Shoot Him Dead. Graphic Photos (36604 Views)

Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two / Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) / Bayelsa: Thugs storm police station, kill DPO, officers, loot rifles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Political Thugs Storm Man's House In Kogi, Shoot Him Dead. Graphic Photos by Gossiplover: 8:44am On Jan 12, 2019
A man identified as Ojo Enesi was brutally killed in cold blood by unknown gunmen yesterday night in Kogi state. 

Natasha Akpoti, the Social Democratic Party (SDP) candidate running for a senatorial seat in Kogi Central constituency, accused the All Progressives Congress (APC) of being the responsible for the murder.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Political Thugs Storm Man's House In Kogi, Shoot Him Dead. Graphic Photos by Gossiplover: 8:44am On Jan 12, 2019
rip to him

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Political Thugs Storm Man's House In Kogi, Shoot Him Dead. Graphic Photos by SalamRushdie: 8:46am On Jan 12, 2019
Nigerians must resolve to chase these Satanic demons called APC back to the hole they came from !!! this is mere governor going from house to house shooting members of a small party called ASP just because this lady doesn't want to step down

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Political Thugs Storm Man's House In Kogi, Shoot Him Dead. Graphic Photos by GOFRONT(m): 8:46am On Jan 12, 2019
Chaii...No politician is worth a drop of your blood

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Political Thugs Storm Man's House In Kogi, Shoot Him Dead. Graphic Photos by JasonScoolari: 8:50am On Jan 12, 2019
Just look at what Yahaya Bello is turning Kogi state into....

After seeing the gruesome way they murdered this man, and you're still thinking of voting the APC, God will punish you and your fourth generation.

97 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Political Thugs Storm Man's House In Kogi, Shoot Him Dead. Graphic Photos by Evablizin(f): 8:50am On Jan 12, 2019
Too bad.

2 Likes

Re: Political Thugs Storm Man's House In Kogi, Shoot Him Dead. Graphic Photos by Gossiplover: 8:56am On Jan 12, 2019
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Political Thugs Storm Man's House In Kogi, Shoot Him Dead. Graphic Photos by SolutionMee: 9:16am On Jan 12, 2019
cheesy

I can't blame the innocent thugs that barged into his apartment unknowingly. I'll rather blame the man who failed to live in modern house in this 21st century. He's man enough to confront those thugs, overpower them and surrender them to the police. A brave man will never get overpowered even in his own abode. Unless he is unprepared. He died out of negligence. Poverty killed him.

What's amusing here is the fact that even at the point of death, he's still faking his own death.

What manner of man is this?
Re: Political Thugs Storm Man's House In Kogi, Shoot Him Dead. Graphic Photos by zombieTRACKER: 11:40am On Jan 12, 2019
Bello again... shocked shocked

Woe to anyone who supports the evil party called APc

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Political Thugs Storm Man's House In Kogi, Shoot Him Dead. Graphic Photos by SAMBARRY: 11:41am On Jan 12, 2019
Politicians always so desperate and entitled to power as if its their birthright... Lives must be lost just to get to a position

Little do they know that any human blood that has to be spilled on the ground or any human being that has to pay the ultimate price for you to get money or political position, you will neither enjoy the 2.the office will be a curse to you and you will have no rest physically, mentally or spiritually.

Why because the human life is of inestimable value which Nigerians have failed to understand despite their fake religiousity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Political Thugs Storm Man's House In Kogi, Shoot Him Dead. Graphic Photos by stevesharon: 11:41am On Jan 12, 2019
Thank God dino was not in town ooo...So he can't be accused of this!

14 Likes

Re: Political Thugs Storm Man's House In Kogi, Shoot Him Dead. Graphic Photos by zombieTRACKER: 11:41am On Jan 12, 2019
SolutionMee:
cheesy

I can't blame the innocent thugs that barged into his apartment unknowingly. I'll rather blame the man who failed to live in modern house in this 21st century. He's man enough to confront those thugs, overpower them and surrender them to the police. A brave man will never get overpowered even in his own abode. Unless he is unprepared. He died out of negligence. Poverty killed him.
What's amusing here is the fact that even at the point of death, he's still faking his own death.

Stale...
The attention you crave.. You will never see

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Political Thugs Storm Man's House In Kogi, Shoot Him Dead. Graphic Photos by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:41am On Jan 12, 2019
APC is doomed, take it or leave it

May they reap all their evil deeds in million folds

9 Likes

Re: Political Thugs Storm Man's House In Kogi, Shoot Him Dead. Graphic Photos by Demogorgon(m): 11:42am On Jan 12, 2019
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Re: Political Thugs Storm Man's House In Kogi, Shoot Him Dead. Graphic Photos by itiswellandwell: 11:42am On Jan 12, 2019
Nigeria politics is just too dirty. Rip man.

Check my signature for air shipping from Nigeria to UK and all European countries.
Re: Political Thugs Storm Man's House In Kogi, Shoot Him Dead. Graphic Photos by StarUp: 11:42am On Jan 12, 2019
Politics in Ebira land of Kogi State has always been characterized by things like these. grin Common SDP is giving APC sleepless nights in Kogi Central Senatorial district? That woman must be pulling weight.

4 Likes

Re: Political Thugs Storm Man's House In Kogi, Shoot Him Dead. Graphic Photos by Omeokachie: 11:42am On Jan 12, 2019
Where is Tinubu?

I thought he said his party won't be using violence to win the coming election?

2 Likes

Re: Political Thugs Storm Man's House In Kogi, Shoot Him Dead. Graphic Photos by bendutch(m): 11:43am On Jan 12, 2019
SolutionMee:
cheesy

You are an agent of darkness...

15 Likes

Re: Political Thugs Storm Man's House In Kogi, Shoot Him Dead. Graphic Photos by Demogorgon(m): 11:43am On Jan 12, 2019
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Actually, you just ended up making a fool of yourself.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Political Thugs Storm Man's House In Kogi, Shoot Him Dead. Graphic Photos by onward4life(m): 11:43am On Jan 12, 2019
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Like seriously

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Political Thugs Storm Man's House In Kogi, Shoot Him Dead. Graphic Photos by Passionate888: 11:43am On Jan 12, 2019
Apc and killi killi sef.. May God save us.

1 Like

Re: Political Thugs Storm Man's House In Kogi, Shoot Him Dead. Graphic Photos by Roozay007: 11:43am On Jan 12, 2019
This is sad;

1 Like

Re: Political Thugs Storm Man's House In Kogi, Shoot Him Dead. Graphic Photos by tayo4ng(m): 11:45am On Jan 12, 2019
Adult Hitler of our time

2 Likes

Re: Political Thugs Storm Man's House In Kogi, Shoot Him Dead. Graphic Photos by dockokwus: 11:47am On Jan 12, 2019
President Buhari biggest fans are touts,thugs,fraudsters,certificate forgers,terrorists and murderers.
Bello just living up to the devilish tag his party APC is known as,aka,the terrorist's party.
He should continue, but should know nothing lasts for ever.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Political Thugs Storm Man's House In Kogi, Shoot Him Dead. Graphic Photos by slawomir: 11:47am On Jan 12, 2019
Isoright
Re: Political Thugs Storm Man's House In Kogi, Shoot Him Dead. Graphic Photos by chocorex(m): 11:48am On Jan 12, 2019
SolutionMee:
cheesy

You're an idiot. Ras clot

10 Likes

Re: Political Thugs Storm Man's House In Kogi, Shoot Him Dead. Graphic Photos by kratosonofzeus: 11:49am On Jan 12, 2019
SolutionMee:
cheesy

i know ure trying to get cheap attentions but trust me curse is what u get, ur death is near if u don't have pity on d deceased

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Men Drug And Rape Girl In Lekki, Arrested By Lagos State Police / Ogun Notorious Robber Who Shot DPO, Killed At In-law House On Christmas Day / Naval Officer Shoots IMSU Graduate Dead, Accuses Him Of Being A Cultist (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.