Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Political Thugs Storm Man's House In Kogi, Shoot Him Dead. Graphic Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Political Thugs Storm Man's House In Kogi, Shoot Him Dead. Graphic Photos (36461 Views)

Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two / Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) / Bayelsa: Thugs storm police station, kill DPO, officers, loot rifles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Political Thugs Storm Man's House In Kogi, Shoot Him Dead. Graphic Photos by stilldoingokay(f): 11:50am On Jan 12, 2019
SolutionMee:
cheesy

I can't blame the innocent thugs that barged into his apartment unknowingly. I'll rather blame the man who failed to live in modern house in this 21st century. He's man enough to confront those thugs, overpower them and surrender them to the police. A brave man will never get overpowered even in his own abode. Unless he is unprepared. He died out of negligence. Poverty killed him.

What's amusing here is the fact that even at the point of death, he's still faking his own death.

What manner of man is this?

you're a shit hope you know that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Political Thugs Storm Man's House In Kogi, Shoot Him Dead. Graphic Photos by juwoonn(m): 11:51am On Jan 12, 2019
SolutionMee:
cheesy

I can't blame the innocent thugs that barged into his apartment unknowingly. I'll rather blame the man who failed to live in modern house in this 21st century. He's man enough to confront those thugs, overpower them and surrender them to the police. A brave man will never get overpowered even in his own abode. Unless he is unprepared. He died out of negligence. Poverty killed him.

What's amusing here is the fact that even at the point of death, he's still faking his own death.

Mr. Fool...your post is meaningless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Political Thugs Storm Man's House In Kogi, Shoot Him Dead. Graphic Photos by dockokwus: 11:51am On Jan 12, 2019
zombieTRACKER:

Stale... The attention you crave.. You will never see
You already gave him by quoting him.

1 Like

Re: Political Thugs Storm Man's House In Kogi, Shoot Him Dead. Graphic Photos by zombieTRACKER: 11:52am On Jan 12, 2019
dockokwus:

You already gave him by quoting him.

Just stating the obvious

2 Likes

Re: Political Thugs Storm Man's House In Kogi, Shoot Him Dead. Graphic Photos by Reelmii: 11:54am On Jan 12, 2019
zombieTRACKER:

Stale... The attention you crave.. You will never see
but u just gave him
Re: Political Thugs Storm Man's House In Kogi, Shoot Him Dead. Graphic Photos by Originalsly: 11:54am On Jan 12, 2019
Today it's this man for political reasons.... tomorrow it may be us or our relative for a different reason. Forget Party loyalty...vote for another party or don't vote period.
Re: Political Thugs Storm Man's House In Kogi, Shoot Him Dead. Graphic Photos by Irishrena1(f): 11:56am On Jan 12, 2019
SolutionMee:
cheesy

What have you been smoking

1 Like

Re: Political Thugs Storm Man's House In Kogi, Shoot Him Dead. Graphic Photos by juwoonn(m): 12:00pm On Jan 12, 2019
I just hope Nigerians can cooperate to vote against both APC and PDP.
Re: Political Thugs Storm Man's House In Kogi, Shoot Him Dead. Graphic Photos by franchasng: 12:04pm On Jan 12, 2019
Omeokachie:
Where is Tinubu?

I thought he said his party won't be using violence to win the coming election?
So you believe whay Tinubu says Then ask Bola Ige cry
Re: Political Thugs Storm Man's House In Kogi, Shoot Him Dead. Graphic Photos by RZArecta2(m): 12:05pm On Jan 12, 2019
I haven't seen the usual APC online miscreants on this thread yet or have they gone mad due to their blood lust hence the disappearance ?
Re: Political Thugs Storm Man's House In Kogi, Shoot Him Dead. Graphic Photos by Yopcity: 12:18pm On Jan 12, 2019
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Are u normal et all ? Did u really write this ? U need a psychiatrist.
Re: Political Thugs Storm Man's House In Kogi, Shoot Him Dead. Graphic Photos by shamaki1(m): 12:26pm On Jan 12, 2019
Ortega3134x:
Is it really working or just a scam ??
Re: Political Thugs Storm Man's House In Kogi, Shoot Him Dead. Graphic Photos by Repentoday: 12:32pm On Jan 12, 2019
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Give your life to Jesus Christ TODAY and be save.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Political Thugs Storm Man's House In Kogi, Shoot Him Dead. Graphic Photos by Ubdavis(m): 12:38pm On Jan 12, 2019
Its normal. Once u venture into Nigerian Politics, anything can happen to u.
Re: Political Thugs Storm Man's House In Kogi, Shoot Him Dead. Graphic Photos by goslowgoslow(m): 12:54pm On Jan 12, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Nigerians must resolve to chase these Satanic demons called APC back to the hole they came from !!! this is mere governor going from house to house shooting members of a small party called ASP just because this lady doesn't want to step down
Allow the little education you have to guide you. A lot of people like you are just too gullible. She accused APC but has it been confirmed that APC actually did it?
If you are accused does it mean you are guilty? A lot of you make comments just out of hatred without any sense of reasoning.
Re: Political Thugs Storm Man's House In Kogi, Shoot Him Dead. Graphic Photos by SalamRushdie: 2:20pm On Jan 12, 2019
goslowgoslow:

Allow the little education you have to guide you. A lot of people like you are just too gullible. She accused APC but has it been confirmed that APC actually did it?
If you are accused does it mean you are guilty? A lot of you make comments just out of hatred without any sense of reasoning.

Oga cool down everyone knows what Yayaha bello is capable of
Re: Political Thugs Storm Man's House In Kogi, Shoot Him Dead. Graphic Photos by fortunechy(m): 2:26pm On Jan 12, 2019
yeye below is at work...... very soon they will say is Dino
Re: Political Thugs Storm Man's House In Kogi, Shoot Him Dead. Graphic Photos by boxypane(m): 3:27pm On Jan 12, 2019
May God forgive this ppl.
Re: Political Thugs Storm Man's House In Kogi, Shoot Him Dead. Graphic Photos by akdjr(m): 3:52pm On Jan 12, 2019
E be like say u be alien in this country if u don't know that killing for political reasons didn't start today in this country.
SalamRushdie:
Nigerians must resolve to chase these Satanic demons called APC back to the hole they came from !!! this is mere governor going from house to house shooting members of a small party called ASP just because this lady doesn't want to step down
Re: Political Thugs Storm Man's House In Kogi, Shoot Him Dead. Graphic Photos by Torg77: 3:57pm On Jan 12, 2019
Gossiplover:
A man identified as Ojo Enesi was brutally killed in cold blood by unknown gunmen yesterday night in Kogi state. 

Natasha Akpoti, the Social Democratic Party (SDP) candidate running for a senatorial seat in Kogi Central constituency, accused the All Progressives Congress (APC) of being the responsible for the murder. 

Until the owner of this world comes back to judge every man,the violence and wickedness in Nigeria will continue and get worse
Re: Political Thugs Storm Man's House In Kogi, Shoot Him Dead. Graphic Photos by paperboi147: 7:17pm On Jan 12, 2019
R i p guy
Re: Political Thugs Storm Man's House In Kogi, Shoot Him Dead. Graphic Photos by obainosis4real: 7:33pm On Jan 12, 2019
Redeem your gift card with gcardconnect at a very good rate.... All must be physical cards.... Whatsapp 09073817083
Re: Political Thugs Storm Man's House In Kogi, Shoot Him Dead. Graphic Photos by Charly68: 8:36pm On Jan 12, 2019
His killers shan't escape death under 7 days in Jesus name .
Re: Political Thugs Storm Man's House In Kogi, Shoot Him Dead. Graphic Photos by sunny4favour(m): 9:02pm On Jan 12, 2019
let d killers nt hav rest

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jealous Lover Traces Cheating Girlfriend To Hotel, Damages Property / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Nnamdi Ogueche Lecturer In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka / Police Kill Two Robbery Suspects In Gun Battle In Delta State (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.