Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

I Found A Cheap Way To Get Playstation Plus To Play Online For As Little As N800 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / I Found A Cheap Way To Get Playstation Plus To Play Online For As Little As N800 (1698 Views)

Retro Bowl Unblocked Game [911] Play Online For Free / Cheap Way To Get Playstation Plus To Play Online For As Little As N800 / URGENTLY NEEDED: Pls Where Can I Get Playstation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Found A Cheap Way To Get Playstation Plus To Play Online For As Little As N800 by Mooshiwa: 9:08am On Jan 12, 2019
I have literally been killing myself about the cost of PlayStation Plus for a couple of years. You gamers know that without it, one can't access the online multiplayer options on PlayStation as well as a couple free games per month. Well, I found this fairly new account on twitter ([url]twitter.com/PSPLUSNG[/url]) where you can legit get PlayStation Plus for as little as N800 per month. I was skeptical but I sent them a DM, I tried it and it works. No more $9.99 for the month-to-month play by Sony. I hope this help you guys because those guys at Sony don't realize that Nigerian Government has limited pockets. Thank me later!
Re: I Found A Cheap Way To Get Playstation Plus To Play Online For As Little As N800 by cao(f): 3:12pm On Jan 12, 2019
Mooshiwa:
I have literally been killing myself about the cost of PlayStation Plus for a couple of years. You gamers know that without it, one can't access the online multiplayer options on PlayStation as well as a couple free games per month. Well, I found this fairly new account on twitter ([url]twitter.com/PSPLUSNG[/url]) where you can legit get PlayStation Plus for as little as N800 per month. I was skeptical but I sent them a DM, I tried it and it works. No more $9.99 for the month-to-month play by Sony. I hope this help you guys because those guys at Sony don't realize that Nigerian Government has limited pockets. Thank me later!
Since, you appear to be a rather willing participant, I guess you should keep us informed. 'Cause telling us you sent them a DM doesn't really tell us anything, we need receipts.

1 Like

Re: I Found A Cheap Way To Get Playstation Plus To Play Online For As Little As N800 by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 12, 2019
Gbam ...
Re: I Found A Cheap Way To Get Playstation Plus To Play Online For As Little As N800 by Mooshiwa: 11:32pm On Feb 01, 2019
ha. yess I was willing to participate for 700 naira and it does work. do you need receipts of our chat or receipts that I've been playing online? just go to twitter and mention the account or send an email to playstationplusng@yahoo.com. 28 days PSPLUS for 700 is a no-brainer bro/sis.
Re: I Found A Cheap Way To Get Playstation Plus To Play Online For As Little As N800 by cao(f): 8:13pm On Feb 05, 2019
From an account that didn't say anything since October last year and has now taken over 2 weeks to respond. From sparodic dog seller to PS+ finder. I'm shutting this down as it's too good to be true. If any of you decide to roll with this, good luck to you. Do at your own risk.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1)

League Of Legends Wildrift : Whatsapp Group / PES 13 Vs FIFA 13 / Beam Ragnarok Private Server

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.