Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Cheap Way To Get Playstation Plus To Play Online For As Little As N800 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Cheap Way To Get Playstation Plus To Play Online For As Little As N800 (924 Views)

Retro Bowl Unblocked Game [911] Play Online For Free / URGENTLY NEEDED: Pls Where Can I Get Playstation / I Found A Cheap Way To Get Playstation Plus To Play Online For As Little As N800 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Way To Get Playstation Plus To Play Online For As Little As N800 by Mooshiwa: 8:02am On Mar 29, 2020
Last year I posted this thread https://www.nairaland.com/4955596/found-cheap-way-get-playstation here and it was closed since my claims were unsubstantiated. I wasn't sure what the mods wanted as all you needed to do was check out the twitter account for yourself.

Well, i reached out to them and they sent a couple of images to help you all. After all, you don't want your N800 to go to waste. See them below and make a decision then.

Play multiplayer games at the cheapest rates in the market.

Re: Cheap Way To Get Playstation Plus To Play Online For As Little As N800 by xtravanganza20(m): 4:51am On May 08, 2020
Welcome to Xtravaganza Investments.
Get your PSN cards from us as well as other gift cards and bitcoin @ N250/$.
We also buy giftcards and bitcoin from you as well @ N400/$.
NO minimum orders!!
3 minutes transaction times or less.
We operate in partnership with huge retail stores across USA and Europe.
NO middlemen are involved as we work directly with the source.
This is how we are able to deliver at these FANTASTIC prices!!!
Long term partners are welcome.
God is the Greatest...

Add us on whatsapp: +234 9045456836

(1) (Reply)

10 Best Sniper Games For Android / Please Guys I Like Games A Lot But Don't Have Data Advise Me / War Plus War=? Click N' Play

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.