Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,726 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Pls Help A Brother.. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Help A Brother.. (490 Views)

Having A Brother As An American Citizen! What Are My Benefits? / People Stopped The Traffic To Help A Gigantic Snake Cross The Road (images) / Help A Brother Who Want To Travel To Fiji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help A Brother.. by sammekzy047: 9:30am On Jan 12, 2019
Pls friends do I need to go to the embassy with my sponsors statement of account or is he suppose to be there presently....reasonable answers pls
Re: Pls Help A Brother.. by NNEWIsuper: 9:40am On Jan 12, 2019
sammekzy047:
Pls friends do I need to go to the embassy with my sponsors statement of account or is he suppose to be there presently....reasonable answers pls
go with it..he doesn't need to be present
Re: Pls Help A Brother.. by sammekzy047: 9:48am On Jan 12, 2019
OK thanks

(1) (Reply)

Another 180 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya / Why I Shed Tears On My Visit To Bethesda Home – Kate Henshaw / Planning to leave Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.