Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

People Stopped The Traffic To Help A Gigantic Snake Cross The Road (images) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / People Stopped The Traffic To Help A Gigantic Snake Cross The Road (images) (35077 Views)

Cross The Highways & Pay N50,000: Use Pedestrian Bridges Instead - Lagos Govt / Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge / Lagos-Ibadan Closure: LASTMA, FRSC Embark On Assessment of The Traffic Impact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Stopped The Traffic To Help A Gigantic Snake Cross The Road (images) by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 22, 2019
Nascimento Fernandes and his wife were recently traveling near their home in Brazil when they saw something unexpected.

There, on the side of the highway, was an enormous snake — an anaconda who appeared to be attempting a dangerous crossing.

Fernandes knew that he had to help. "We decided to stop the car and get out," he
said . "There are no signs for the cars to wait so she can cross. I have seen snakes run over on the highway before, and think such a thing is a crime."

Therefore, Fernandes began signaling to oncoming vehicles to avoid hitting the giant snake — but he was not alone.

"Many people quickly appeared and also helped," he said .
Here is a pictureof the anaconda starting her crossing, shielded by Good Samaritans:

2 Likes

Re: People Stopped The Traffic To Help A Gigantic Snake Cross The Road (images) by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 22, 2019
"It's not everyone who protects animals like that. Some people prefer to see them dead,"
said Fernandes. "Seeing all the people help gave a wonderful sensation."

Thanks to them, the snake made it safely to the other side.

2 Likes

Re: People Stopped The Traffic To Help A Gigantic Snake Cross The Road (images) by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 22, 2019
Here is another pic of her crossing:

Re: People Stopped The Traffic To Help A Gigantic Snake Cross The Road (images) by Aonkuuse(m): 8:14pm On May 22, 2019
Christ white people are the most craziest People on earth. Lala come and see

8 Likes

Re: People Stopped The Traffic To Help A Gigantic Snake Cross The Road (images) by Shelumiel: 8:14pm On May 22, 2019
See better bush meat wey dey stroll for broad daylight...chai ! Oyibo dey confused, walahi!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Stopped The Traffic To Help A Gigantic Snake Cross The Road (images) by mmafhew(m): 8:16pm On May 22, 2019
grin wawu.
lala right now cheesy
Re: People Stopped The Traffic To Help A Gigantic Snake Cross The Road (images) by Godjone(m): 8:34pm On May 22, 2019
The snake ma know the country he came from. Fear no go let Nigerian snake waka that kain waka for broad day light

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Stopped The Traffic To Help A Gigantic Snake Cross The Road (images) by victorDanladi: 8:34pm On May 22, 2019
lordskid:
"It's not everyone who protects animals like that. Some people prefer to see them dead,"

will it also like to see them alive

6 Likes

Re: People Stopped The Traffic To Help A Gigantic Snake Cross The Road (images) by indigenous234(f): 8:37pm On May 22, 2019
If this doesn't make FP, I'll personally provide the originals of Buhari's WAEC certificate

2 Likes

Re: People Stopped The Traffic To Help A Gigantic Snake Cross The Road (images) by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 22, 2019
indigenous234:
If this doesn't make FP, I'll personally provide the originals of Buhari's WAEC certificate

lolz....who ask u

1 Like

Re: People Stopped The Traffic To Help A Gigantic Snake Cross The Road (images) by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 8:44pm On May 22, 2019
lordskid:

This na old story na
Re: People Stopped The Traffic To Help A Gigantic Snake Cross The Road (images) by budaatum: 8:49pm On May 22, 2019
Shelumiel:
See bush meat
See hungry person!

1 Like

Re: People Stopped The Traffic To Help A Gigantic Snake Cross The Road (images) by budaatum: 8:50pm On May 22, 2019
Godjone:
The snake ma know the country he came from. Fear no go let Nigerian snake waka that kain waka for broad day light
Nigeria don't have big snake like Brazil. Hungry people too many.

1 Like

Re: People Stopped The Traffic To Help A Gigantic Snake Cross The Road (images) by Ravenna: 8:56pm On May 22, 2019
If na my country, food don land be that.
Re: People Stopped The Traffic To Help A Gigantic Snake Cross The Road (images) by oganology33(m): 9:09pm On May 22, 2019
The family that lives in that apartment across the road where the snake is crossing to is not safe.

7 Likes

Re: People Stopped The Traffic To Help A Gigantic Snake Cross The Road (images) by MikeBetty(m): 9:10pm On May 22, 2019
Well, I Dont Blame The Snake, I Blame The Oyibo For Failling To Do Yostice To The Reptile. If It Is In Naija, She Will Not Leave To Tell The Story.

1 Like

Re: People Stopped The Traffic To Help A Gigantic Snake Cross The Road (images) by horlahwaley(m): 9:56pm On May 22, 2019
front page worthy.

lala ryt now grin

2 Likes

Re: People Stopped The Traffic To Help A Gigantic Snake Cross The Road (images) by maclatunji: 10:01pm On May 22, 2019
I am not sure the snake would extend the same kindness to people in the jungle.

1 Like

Re: People Stopped The Traffic To Help A Gigantic Snake Cross The Road (images) by Oblongata: 11:52pm On May 22, 2019
This Made FP 2 weeks ago so...

No front page!
Re: People Stopped The Traffic To Help A Gigantic Snake Cross The Road (images) by 1899Milan: 5:20am On May 23, 2019
Could never be my dear country...
Re: People Stopped The Traffic To Help A Gigantic Snake Cross The Road (images) by potbelly(m): 5:49am On May 23, 2019
Lala come and shee shumtin cheesy

I trust if na naija pot for Don full since...
Re: People Stopped The Traffic To Help A Gigantic Snake Cross The Road (images) by Jamesmatic(m): 6:09am On May 23, 2019
Lala right now...

Re: People Stopped The Traffic To Help A Gigantic Snake Cross The Road (images) by rex444(m): 12:29pm On May 23, 2019
Godjone:
thunder go fire am na

1 Like

Re: People Stopped The Traffic To Help A Gigantic Snake Cross The Road (images) by dominique(f): 1:36pm On May 23, 2019
Oblongata:
This Made FP 2 weeks ago so...

No front page!

Last month...

https://www.nairaland.com/5153925/huge-anaconda-crossing-road-brazil
Re: People Stopped The Traffic To Help A Gigantic Snake Cross The Road (images) by zeenaman: 4:10pm On May 23, 2019
Are snakes harmless over there?
Re: People Stopped The Traffic To Help A Gigantic Snake Cross The Road (images) by hausadreturn(m): 6:34pm On May 23, 2019
Shelumiel:
See better bush meat wey dey stroll for broad daylight...chai ! Oyibo dey confused, walahi!
No be about better bush meat. If you're not with the right tools, 4 people no go fit kill this one.
Re: People Stopped The Traffic To Help A Gigantic Snake Cross The Road (images) by Airoflaw(m): 6:46pm On May 23, 2019
I trust my country people..na pot d thing go end
Re: People Stopped The Traffic To Help A Gigantic Snake Cross The Road (images) by zynzyn(m): 7:13pm On May 23, 2019
That thing is 6 Meters at least! shocked lipsrsealed
Re: People Stopped The Traffic To Help A Gigantic Snake Cross The Road (images) by Shelumiel: 9:29pm On May 23, 2019
hausadreturn:
No be about better bush meat. If you're not with the right tools, 4 people no go fit kill this one.
...this one pass stone?

(1) (Reply)

Calabar's Monorail Shows A Glimpse Of Nigeria's Intracity Public Transit System / See The Environment At Tin Can Island Port (PHOTOS) / Cost Of Travelling To Malaysia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.