Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,586 members, 7,955,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:23 PM

2019: Atiku Is A Facebook Politician, Buhari Will Defeat Him - Babachir Lawal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Atiku Is A Facebook Politician, Buhari Will Defeat Him - Babachir Lawal (13135 Views)

Keyamo Rubbishes Atiku’s Chances, Says Tinubu Will Defeat Him In Adamawa / 2019: Atiku Shows His Dancing Skill As He Meets Lagos State PDP Stakeholders / 2019: Atiku Declares Presidential Bid, Tackles Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Atiku Is A Facebook Politician, Buhari Will Defeat Him - Babachir Lawal by Younghacka(m): 2:50pm On Jan 12, 2019
ClearFlair:

Poverty brought about by previous PDP governments which Atiku was a major part of. You can’t hoodwink Nigerians again. We know who is who and who did what so carry your thieving selves commot here. Yeye people deceiving people.
Under Whose Government Was Nigeria Declared The World Headquarters For Extreme Poverty??
Under Whose Government Did Nigeria Enter Into Recession??
Under Whose Government Was $1 Equal To N500+ ??
Are You Telling Me This Was A Coincidence Or. . .
Buhari Is Pure Bad Luck??
Come Out Of Your Delusion. There Is Just No Happy Ending With The Dauran!
#Peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Atiku Is A Facebook Politician, Buhari Will Defeat Him - Babachir Lawal by precious1967(m): 2:56pm On Jan 12, 2019
what nonsense? grass cutter is talking. this country has turned to another thing

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Is A Facebook Politician, Buhari Will Defeat Him - Babachir Lawal by DonFreshmoney(m): 2:59pm On Jan 12, 2019
So buhari aim and vision is to make Nigerians suffer, so they would vote for him. I thought this buffalo has case with EFCC?

Why is he still let loose to spew gibberish?

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Is A Facebook Politician, Buhari Will Defeat Him - Babachir Lawal by Adebowale89(m): 3:00pm On Jan 12, 2019
opineflu:
u re finished

you and your generation is finished beyond redemption. in fact your sense of reasoning is doomed
Re: 2019: Atiku Is A Facebook Politician, Buhari Will Defeat Him - Babachir Lawal by opineflu(m): 3:17pm On Jan 12, 2019
Adebowale89:

you and your generation is finished beyond redemption. in fact your sense of reasoning is doomed
zombie zombie zombie zombie
Re: 2019: Atiku Is A Facebook Politician, Buhari Will Defeat Him - Babachir Lawal by snowball11(m): 3:17pm On Jan 12, 2019
ashacot:
MAKE INA PITY FOR ATIKU NA. WHICH ONE IS FACEBOOK PPLITICIAN AGAIN?

ANYWAY, NA TRUE SHAH

And what's this one writing? undecided

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Is A Facebook Politician, Buhari Will Defeat Him - Babachir Lawal by donwhit(m): 3:22pm On Jan 12, 2019
That is what i have been saying, those that will vote buhari are illiterate, those that have been deprived of more technological advancement, imagine babachir saying those that will vote dont have tv and smartphones.

Which means buhari has not improved nigeria at all if there are still people that lack basic modern social amenities for good quality of life.

No wonder they refuse to invest in education, people without tv and smartphones can't access information and realize they are being shortchanged.

Democracy is the most difficult system of governance for it to work, the people must be aware and opened to information to make right choices, how can someone without tv and smartphones make right decisions.
Re: 2019: Atiku Is A Facebook Politician, Buhari Will Defeat Him - Babachir Lawal by Softness147: 3:31pm On Jan 12, 2019
Association of Past Criminals

Re: 2019: Atiku Is A Facebook Politician, Buhari Will Defeat Him - Babachir Lawal by danchi2019(m): 3:49pm On Jan 12, 2019
we dey watch tv and we dey read news even after u guys hv made things hard.
Re: 2019: Atiku Is A Facebook Politician, Buhari Will Defeat Him - Babachir Lawal by THUNDER4real(m): 3:51pm On Jan 12, 2019
mvem:
i swear you don't know the cult following Buhari has... You keep on using the way he is received in your region mostly the south east... Travel round Nigeria and you will know in many places if you insult him then you will be beaten up.... Nigeria is very polarized... Don't be surprised that the man you think everyone hates will win come February... Am not a supporter am just saying what's on the ground
The rate of insult he gets every day is alarming. Even from he so called brothers, Please before your fish brain start imposing south East on people you need to ask the person where he is from. By the way, go to Bauchi, kadunna or Nasarrawa, you will understand my neighbor might not be far from truth.
Re: 2019: Atiku Is A Facebook Politician, Buhari Will Defeat Him - Babachir Lawal by deolu2000(m): 4:00pm On Jan 12, 2019
This is what you get when you allow criminals to roam the streets freely. Babachir Lawal the grass cutter.
Re: 2019: Atiku Is A Facebook Politician, Buhari Will Defeat Him - Babachir Lawal by Shikena(m): 4:04pm On Jan 12, 2019
deolu2000:
This is what you get when you allow criminals to roam the streets freely. Babachir Lawal the grass cutter.
So true. Even thief Atiku is not just roaming freely, he is actually contesting for presidency grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Is A Facebook Politician, Buhari Will Defeat Him - Babachir Lawal by mvem(m): 4:10pm On Jan 12, 2019
THUNDER4real:
The rate of insult he gets every day is alarming. Even from he so called brothers, Please before your fish brain start imposing south East on people you need to ask the person where he is from. By the way, go to Bauchi, kadunna or Nasarrawa, you will understand my neighbor might not be far from truth.
..i doubt bauchi...kaduna is a 50/50 thing depending on which part of kaduna you are in... You know kaduna has the north and south due to religious issues... Nassarawa will still be 50/50...
Re: 2019: Atiku Is A Facebook Politician, Buhari Will Defeat Him - Babachir Lawal by shetade(m): 4:10pm On Jan 12, 2019
While you are a grasscutter politician!
Atiku will disgrace Buhari out of Aso Rock
Re: 2019: Atiku Is A Facebook Politician, Buhari Will Defeat Him - Babachir Lawal by OpinionCounts(m): 4:26pm On Jan 12, 2019
What is this bushmeat aka Grass cutter saying?
Re: 2019: Atiku Is A Facebook Politician, Buhari Will Defeat Him - Babachir Lawal by ClearFlair: 4:31pm On Jan 12, 2019
Younghacka:

Under Whose Government Was Nigeria Declared The World Headquarters For Extreme Poverty??
Under Whose Government Did Nigeria Enter Into Recession??
Under Whose Government Was $1 Equal To N500+ ??
Are You Telling Me This Was A Coincidence Or. . .
Buhari Is Pure Bad Luck??
Come Out Of Your Delusion. There Is Just No Happy Ending With The Dauran!
#Peace.

Did Buhari cause the poverty? No...PDP did.
Re: 2019: Atiku Is A Facebook Politician, Buhari Will Defeat Him - Babachir Lawal by Wallade(m): 4:48pm On Jan 12, 2019
Yeye dey smell! Babachir still dey talk.
Re: 2019: Atiku Is A Facebook Politician, Buhari Will Defeat Him - Babachir Lawal by Wallade(m): 4:51pm On Jan 12, 2019
ClearFlair:

Did Buhari cause the poverty? No...PDP did.

Poverty was not intense under PDP but APC incorporated it into the peoples life. Even those that were wealthy can testify to the sad development.
Re: 2019: Atiku Is A Facebook Politician, Buhari Will Defeat Him - Babachir Lawal by ClearFlair: 6:41pm On Jan 12, 2019
Wallade:

Poverty was not intense under PDP but APC incorporated it into the peoples life. Even those that were wealthy can testify to the sad development.

You have not carefully thought about the Nigerian narrative. If you look deeper into Nigeria’s situation, you’ll see that PDP is Nigeria’s number one enemy.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Is A Facebook Politician, Buhari Will Defeat Him - Babachir Lawal by Chill2: 6:52pm On Jan 12, 2019
quote author=THUNDER4real post=74686724]One of my neighbors said, Buhari is a special Idiot. I have been wondering which one is special idiot again. Buhari does not know the high rate of disgust Nigerians have for him.[/quote]

Please keep your opinion to yourself, it is wrong to generalise. Am a Nigerian and I don't hate PMB. I can't wait for elections to be over so you can leave in hate for another 4yrs. Rubbish!
Re: 2019: Atiku Is A Facebook Politician, Buhari Will Defeat Him - Babachir Lawal by Wallade(m): 6:55pm On Jan 12, 2019
ClearFlair:

You have not carefully thought about the Nigerian narrative. If you look deeper into Nigeria’s situation, you’ll see that PDP is Nigeria’s number one enemy.

I disagree with you. APC is Nigeria's number 1 enemy.
Re: 2019: Atiku Is A Facebook Politician, Buhari Will Defeat Him - Babachir Lawal by ClearFlair: 7:00pm On Jan 12, 2019
Wallade:

I disagree with you. APC is Nigeria's number 1 enemy.

Then you’re not very smart.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Is A Facebook Politician, Buhari Will Defeat Him - Babachir Lawal by paperboi147: 7:00pm On Jan 12, 2019
zombieTRACKER:
Even a known corrupt government official is talking freely.....

Thunder strike anyone that says Buhari is fighting corruption
are you not a nigerian
if buhari is not fighting corruption
let your father stand for election now
Re: 2019: Atiku Is A Facebook Politician, Buhari Will Defeat Him - Babachir Lawal by Wallade(m): 7:49pm On Jan 12, 2019
ClearFlair:

Then you’re not very smart.

Thank you, I don't wanna be smart in your context.
Re: 2019: Atiku Is A Facebook Politician, Buhari Will Defeat Him - Babachir Lawal by Wallade(m): 7:50pm On Jan 12, 2019
paperboi147:

are you not a nigerian

Your yeye dey smell! We shall see.
Re: 2019: Atiku Is A Facebook Politician, Buhari Will Defeat Him - Babachir Lawal by xelly: 8:07pm On Jan 12, 2019
You are getting ready to cut more grasses. Fraudster
Re: 2019: Atiku Is A Facebook Politician, Buhari Will Defeat Him - Babachir Lawal by zombieTRACKER: 8:16pm On Jan 12, 2019
paperboi147:

are you not a nigerian

Atiku is my father
Re: 2019: Atiku Is A Facebook Politician, Buhari Will Defeat Him - Babachir Lawal by sammy99(m): 9:35pm On Jan 12, 2019
ok,we will surely know after atiku has been declared d winner

den u will later come and say bubu is only popular in daura wer he only feeds his 150 cows everyday and d cows loves him too much.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Campaign Council Calls For Prayers For Wike / Those Rating Osinbajo Higher Than Buhari Want To Cause Division - Presidency / Governor Sanwo-Olu Maybe Right: All Pictures Posted as Lekki Causalties are Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.