Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Keyamo Rubbishes Atiku’s Chances, Says Tinubu Will Defeat Him In Adamawa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo Rubbishes Atiku’s Chances, Says Tinubu Will Defeat Him In Adamawa (14696 Views)

Tinubu Defeated Buhari Before And Will Defeat Him Again / What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? / 2019: Atiku Is A Facebook Politician, Buhari Will Defeat Him - Babachir Lawal (2) (3) (4)

Keyamo Rubbishes Atiku’s Chances, Says Tinubu Will Defeat Him In Adamawa by hisexcellency34: 4:21pm On Sep 04, 2022
The ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) on Sunday said the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) is living in a delusion of grandeur for thinking that its presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar will get majority votes from the North in the 2023 general elections.

Festus Keyamo (SAN), spokesman of the APC Presidential Campaign Council and Minister of State for Labour and Employment in a chat with DAILY INDEPENDENT said the PDP is deceiving itself for believing that Atiku will inherit President Muhammadu Buhari’s 12 million votes in the North.

According to him, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, the party’s presidential candidate will defeat Atiku in his home state of Adamawa.

He said “It is a delusion of grandeur for PDP to think that Atiku will get the majority of votes from the north. The Atiku people are living in delusion. They are living in a bubble of their own”.

“Atiku neither has the stature, charisma, popularity and the street credibility of President Muhammadu Buhari in the North”.

“Even in Adamawa, we will beat him. We are looking at something close to June 12. That is what will happen in 2023”.
https://independent.ng/2023-apc-rubbishes-atikus-chances-says-tinubu-will-defeat-him-in-adamawa/

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Keyamo Rubbishes Atiku’s Chances, Says Tinubu Will Defeat Him In Adamawa by vhotenorth: 4:28pm On Sep 04, 2022
Both Atiku and Tinubu are the same.

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Keyamo Rubbishes Atiku’s Chances, Says Tinubu Will Defeat Him In Adamawa by mbaboy(m): 4:28pm On Sep 04, 2022
Talk is cheap, una eyes go soon clear in 2023

138 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Keyamo Rubbishes Atiku’s Chances, Says Tinubu Will Defeat Him In Adamawa by Asgard73: 4:29pm On Sep 04, 2022
Festus sef Dey ginger .. grin

Deep down he knows he will be congratulating Waziri Turakin in coming months.

Power to the people
North 2023

36 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Keyamo Rubbishes Atiku’s Chances, Says Tinubu Will Defeat Him In Adamawa by Isobug: 4:32pm On Sep 04, 2022
He talks anything that proceeded out of his mouth

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keyamo Rubbishes Atiku’s Chances, Says Tinubu Will Defeat Him In Adamawa by OnyeAshuaUru: 4:36pm On Sep 04, 2022
Atiku is a loser.
We all know that.
He will lose Adamawa same way Tinubu will lose Lagos.
But Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria.

191 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Keyamo Rubbishes Atiku’s Chances, Says Tinubu Will Defeat Him In Adamawa by System202: 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2022
Let me tell u, as a true northerner same state with Atiku, Tinubu that u are seeing I swear is a no walkover, whether we like it or not, northerners will vote for asiwaju massively.

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Keyamo Rubbishes Atiku’s Chances, Says Tinubu Will Defeat Him In Adamawa by AntonVince: 4:57pm On Sep 04, 2022
…coming from Keyamo who has no capacity to deliver his Polling Unit?
Well, this is understandable though.
Doses of Comic Relief as this are necessary for the political SAN to justify the cut he enjoys from Tinubu’s slush funds.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Rubbishes Atiku’s Chances, Says Tinubu Will Defeat Him In Adamawa by SU50: 5:00pm On Sep 04, 2022
E go clear for una eyes.

Re: Keyamo Rubbishes Atiku’s Chances, Says Tinubu Will Defeat Him In Adamawa by Moh247: 5:08pm On Sep 04, 2022

When Obasanjo wanted to disgrace Atiku who did he run to? Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Who where his lawyers?! NBA Akeredolu and Osinbajo Tinubu's boys

Who gave Atiku AC platform to run?! Tinubu

Infact even in PDP when Atiku INTELs had problems with NPA who did he run to

We all know Tinubu would beat them blue black, but they are free to try

177 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Keyamo Rubbishes Atiku’s Chances, Says Tinubu Will Defeat Him In Adamawa by nazicartel(m): 5:15pm On Sep 04, 2022
I'm not really conversant with all these. Please is it good for a minister to take up this type of position?. I was thinking a minister is meant to serve and work for the masses. I'm thinking that this position will over work him ( especially in that ministry). Is it not better he resigns as a minister and focus in this good work ?

Re: Keyamo Rubbishes Atiku’s Chances, Says Tinubu Will Defeat Him In Adamawa by Edopesin: 5:15pm On Sep 04, 2022
We will all be here when Peter Obi defeats the imperial drug lord in Lagos

Lagos
Ondo
Osun
Ekiti
Ogun
Kwara

The West will be obidient come 2023

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Rubbishes Atiku’s Chances, Says Tinubu Will Defeat Him In Adamawa by agandasa: 5:15pm On Sep 04, 2022
DRUG BARON/CRIMINAL/TERRORIST
What a Calamitous Combo!!!
Asiwaju + Shettima
ASISHE2023!!! i.e the GREAT MISTAKE

Don't say you are not warned

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keyamo Rubbishes Atiku’s Chances, Says Tinubu Will Defeat Him In Adamawa by MrMcJay(m): 5:16pm On Sep 04, 2022
Since Atiku has been contesting Presidency, he only won Adamawa in 2019. Even at that, Buhari won more local governments in Adamawa than Atiku.

Atiku is born to be a Presidential aspirant, not a President.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Keyamo Rubbishes Atiku’s Chances, Says Tinubu Will Defeat Him In Adamawa by NOHOLDSBAR: 5:16pm On Sep 04, 2022
Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Let the brainwashed Zombidients keep wailing, they will increase their wailing exponentially after Tinubu is sworn in.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Keyamo Rubbishes Atiku’s Chances, Says Tinubu Will Defeat Him In Adamawa by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:16pm On Sep 04, 2022
Ok, noted.

Re: Keyamo Rubbishes Atiku’s Chances, Says Tinubu Will Defeat Him In Adamawa by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:16pm On Sep 04, 2022
Keyamo is a political novice , he will be retired permanently with his APC in 2023

Re: Keyamo Rubbishes Atiku’s Chances, Says Tinubu Will Defeat Him In Adamawa by sureboykris(m): 5:16pm On Sep 04, 2022
Too much talk... Winning election is not by making mouth oga Festus

Re: Keyamo Rubbishes Atiku’s Chances, Says Tinubu Will Defeat Him In Adamawa by Youcasea: 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2022
FIVE Reasons why I will NEVER vote Peter Obi in 2023. (The last reason will shock you)

1. I am a Yoruba man. I will rather vote a Yoruba man than an Igbo man.

Except that I lived along Lagos-Abeokuta expressway when Obasanjo was president, and he lived in Ota, along the same road, and it was amongst the worst in the country despite my neighbor being president

And the road remains so till today despite Lagos/FG alignment, which was the reason given then. Tribal politics has never benefited any tribe in Nigeria. The north remains the poorest despite having the most presidents, Bayelsa remains poor with development issues despite GEJ.

2. Tinubu fixed Lagos. Increased IGR

Infact Tinubu paid for my WAEC in 2002. I thank him for that. I thank him. But there is more to my son’s future than Lagos’ revenue and WAEC. Lagos is not fixed, it is infact an epitome of Nigeria’s political corruption, underdevelopment and vested interest-driven rot - in transport system through NURTW, in corruption by public officers, wasteful spending, collapse of infrastructure and delays of infrastructural projects despite huge revenue potential, high handedness of security officials, etc.

I do not believe Tinubu will cause a paradigm shift in governance in Nigeria, because clearly, governance in Lagos has even come to represent the very worst of Nigerian governance - cronyism, favoritism, extortion, bribery, violence, rigging, crude godfatherism, profligacy, etc

So where will a man who has enabled this for over 20yrs suddenly get the change we need from? The contest is not between Tinubu as governor vs Peter Obi as governor. It is between Tinubu as a political shark and enabler of profligate governance vs. Reform-minded minimalism of PO

3. Peter Obi is IPOB. Atiku will unify Nigeria.

Except that Atiku has NEVER called out herdsmen attack on other tribes because of his cultural linkage, never called out banditry will his full chest, never called out religious killings in the north - infact deleted a tweet on his behalf condemning the killing of Deborah. Never condemned terrorism-linked Minister Pantami, and shown consistently that he is a closet Buharist waiting to launch his tribal &religious bias once he reaches Aso rock. But its Obi who has repeatedly denied IPOB that is the problem

4. Peter Obi cannot win. Labour Party has no structure

Many of us have since agreed that real structural change in Nigeria cannot come from the two dominant parties - the only way to achieve this is for a people-backed candidate to win. This is the closest we have being to this.

Else, others will be more sympathetic to their badly corrupt political structures. Tinubu and Atiku are amongst the biggest gladiators of that corrupt political structure. LP and Obi have built a momentum that is reverberating across the world. It can happen and it is happening.

5. Peter Obi’s supporters are toxic and abusive. I can never align with such bullies.

Well, all thanks to Buharists who introduced this approach in 2015, and to be fair, it worked for ousting GEJ and built momentum for Buhari globally.

That GMB ended up a complete calamity isn’t because of that support, but because he was never a good candidate. Peter Obi is by all parameters better than Buhari. The anger is even more justified now because the rot has further deepened. Nigerians are dying like chickens.

You can’t expect a dying man to be smiling at you for supporting his killers. APC ruined Nigeria in the past 7.5years. Tinubu endorsed the ruin and his boys benefitted from it. If that same level of venom is required to achieve the 2015 effect, then sorry, but I’m not sorry.

"These are the reasons why I won’t vote Peter Obi". I won’t vote him alone. I will vote him with my family, friends and all associates I can rally.

Lovers of bad governance a.k.a Urchins read the first line with joy only to realize they got fooled after reading the whole post

#Copied

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Keyamo Rubbishes Atiku’s Chances, Says Tinubu Will Defeat Him In Adamawa by BluntCrazeMan: 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2022
Ok naa
Re: Keyamo Rubbishes Atiku’s Chances, Says Tinubu Will Defeat Him In Adamawa by Ekugbeh(m): 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2022
WHY IS NAIRALAND PRO-TINUBU
Re: Keyamo Rubbishes Atiku’s Chances, Says Tinubu Will Defeat Him In Adamawa by DrAkpamudehe: 5:18pm On Sep 04, 2022
A baastard southern slave justifying his pay. Tell me which northerner will vote Amoda Ogunlere aka bobo Chicago? Northerners are virtuous and integrity filled, they will never vote a thief.

Re: Keyamo Rubbishes Atiku’s Chances, Says Tinubu Will Defeat Him In Adamawa by DSC7: 5:18pm On Sep 04, 2022
This Tinubu campaign spokesperson will finally send Tinubu to political exile by 2023...

Always giving the brain dead druggie false hope grin

Re: Keyamo Rubbishes Atiku’s Chances, Says Tinubu Will Defeat Him In Adamawa by gandast: 5:18pm On Sep 04, 2022
Vote for Peter Obi

Re: Keyamo Rubbishes Atiku’s Chances, Says Tinubu Will Defeat Him In Adamawa by slivertongue: 5:18pm On Sep 04, 2022
Delusion. Same APC that PDP sent her governor packing.
Re: Keyamo Rubbishes Atiku’s Chances, Says Tinubu Will Defeat Him In Adamawa by Triangles1(m): 5:19pm On Sep 04, 2022
Hate me or like me there's no messiah among the three vibrant candidate but the head that will wear crown would feel the weight.
Re: Keyamo Rubbishes Atiku’s Chances, Says Tinubu Will Defeat Him In Adamawa by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 04, 2022

Re: Keyamo Rubbishes Atiku’s Chances, Says Tinubu Will Defeat Him In Adamawa by BafanaBafana: 5:19pm On Sep 04, 2022
Keyamo has been talking off key lately.

Even Buhari couldn't defeat Atiku in Adamawa, it is Tinubu that can't make 3 sentences related to each other that will defeat Atiku.

Mtcheeeew!

UK Court Again Denies Bail To Ekweremadu As Trial Begins January / PH Refinery To Begin Operations As Shell Supplies 475,000 Barrels Of Oil / GEJ Jets-off To Germany To See Patience