Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,998 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Infrastructural Projects By Buhari Administration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Infrastructural Projects By Buhari Administration (287 Views)

See White Elephant Projects By Nigerian Politicians Which You Clap About / Photos of Many Unseen Projects By Yahaya Bello in Kogi / Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Infrastructural Projects By Buhari Administration by hadasah2019: 10:37am On Jan 12, 2019
The Buhari Government has awarded 365 Roads since inception in 2015 and out of this 365 Roads, 244 of them were awarded and commenced since 2001 but work stopped on them due to lack of funding.
The PDP built an average of 16 roads per annum with an high rate of oil and revenue, while the APC government has built an average of 40 per annum with oil prices less below.
On Housing The Buhari Government has undertaken a National housing project, which is the second time Nigeria has done this after the Shagari government.

Below are the Federal Government Projects and cost :

Central Ogbia Regional Water Project, in Bayelsa costs N5.9billion completed by the Buhari Government.

Sabke/Dutsi/Mashi Water Supply Project, in Katsina costs

Esan Water Project in Edo State costs N3.85billion completed by the Buhari Government

Afam Fast Power Project: Construction of US$186 million, 240MW expansion for the existing Afam Power Plant (commenced in 2016, almost completed)

Construction of 120 billion Naira Bonny-Bodo Road in Rivers State, jointly funded by the Federal Government and the Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas Company Limited (NLNG)(ongoing)

Completed the 60km Alesi–Ugep Road in Cross River State; contract awarded for 72km section from Odukpani Junction to Ugep.

LISTS OF ONGOING PROJECTS FUNDED FROM THE SUKUK BONDS

Construction of Oju/Loko-Oweto bridge overRiver Benue to link Loko (Nasarawa state) and Oweto (Benue state) along route F238 costs 4.1billion.

Dualisation of Abuja-Abaji-Lokoja road section I (international airport link road junction – Sheda village costs 3 Billion

Dualisation of Suleja-Minna road in Niger state phase II (km 40+000-km101+000) costs 3.5Billion

Dualisation of Abuja-Abaji-Lokoja road: Section IV Koton Karfe-Lokoja in Kogi state costs 3.5Billion

Dualisation of Lokoja-Benin road: Obajana-Okene in Kogi state costs 2.5Billion

Dualisation of Kano-Maiduguri road linking Kano-jigawa-Bauchi-Yobe costs 4.1Billion

Dualisation of Kano-Maiduguri road linking Kano-Jigawa-Bauchi-Yobe and Borno states. Section III (Azare-Potiskum) in Bauchi 3.5 Billion

Dualisation of Kano-Maiduguri road linking Kano-Jigawa-Bauchi-Yobe and Borno states. Section IV (Potiskum-Damaturu road) in Yobe costs 4 Billion

Dualisation of Kano-Maiduguri road linking Kano-Jigawa-Bauchi-Yobe and Borno states. Section V (Damaturu-Maiduguri) costs 5 Billion

Dualisation of Kano-Katsina road phase I, Kano town at Dawanau roundabout to Katsina border in Kano costs 3 Billion

Construction of Kano western bypass as an extension of dualisation of Kano-Maiduguri road section I costs 4 Billion

Construction of Kaduna eastern bypass costs 4.6Billion

Rehabilitation of outstanding section of Onitsha-Enugu expressway: Amansea-Enugu border costs 5.1 Billion

Rehabilitation of Enugu-Port Harcourt dual carriage section I: Lokpanta-Umuahia in Abia costs 4 Billion

Rehabilitation of Enugu-Port Harcourt dual carriage sectionII Umuahia tower-Aba township rail costs 3.7Billion

Rehabilitation of Enugu-Port Harcourt road section III: Enugu-Lokpanta costs 3.7 Billion

Rehabilitation of Enugu-Port Harcourt road section IV: Aba-Port Harcourt in Rivers costs 3.5Billion

Dualisation of Yenegwe road junction-Kolo-Otuoke-Bayelsa palm in Bayelsa costs 3.5 Billion

Dualisation of Lokoja-Benin road: Obajana junction-Benin section II phase I: Okene-Auchi, Kogi/Edo states costts 3 Billion

Dualisation of Lokoja-Benin road: Obajana junction-Benin section III phase I: Auchi-Ehor in Edo costs 3.1 Billion

Dualisation of Lokoja-Benin road: Obajana junction-Benin section IV phase I: Ehor-Benin city, Edo state costs 3.5 Billion

Reconstruction and asphalt overlay of Benin-Ofosu-Ore-Ajebandele-Shagamu dual carriageway phase IV costs 6 Billion

Reconstruction of outstanding section of sections of Benin-Ofusu-Ore-Ajebandele-Shagamu dual carriageway phase III costs 5Billion

Dualisation of Ibadan-Ilorin road. Section II: Oyo -Ogbomosho road in Oyo costs 5.6 Billion

Re: Infrastructural Projects By Buhari Administration by Oweku: 10:39am On Jan 12, 2019
And he is promising the same thing he promised in 2015.. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Soldier In The Battlefield Professes Love For His Wife With Bullets (photo) / Nigeria Vows To Compel Public Officers To Justify Wealths / Dogara Responds To Buhari Drove APC Govt Plan To Summon CJN Onnoghen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.