Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Ten Questions I Have For Christians - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ten Questions I Have For Christians (17299 Views)

Questions I Have About The Existence Of A Creator God / Native Priest Comes For Christians, Muslims After Using Goat For Sacrifice. PICS / Ten Questions For Atheists And Agnostics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by luvmijeje(f): 1:39pm On Jan 12, 2019
* Why does geography seem to have far more to do with one's religious choice than actual free will?
* How can you say God loves and cares about everyone if some people suffer while others prosper?
* Even if we assume that one particular religion is true, doesn't the existence of many religions at least prove that mankind likes to make up religious stories, and that people have a tendency to believe them? How do you know yours isn't one of those?
* If everyone actually believes in the Christian god, why would highly religious non-Christians purposefully following the wrong religion, especially when that religion is more strict or just as strict as any sect of Christianity?
* If Adam and Eve only knew good and evil after eating the fruit, then why did God assume when he told them not to eat it that they knew it was "wrong"?
* Why do we inherit sin from our ancestors, but salvation has to be an individual choice?
* If god is omniscient, (all knowing), why do you need to pray to him?
* If god is omniscient, (all knowing), why does he need to test us?
* If god is omnibenevolent, (All Loving) why did he create evil? In Isaiah 45:7 the scripture reads as follows: "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things."
* Please explain the difference between a "Claim" and "Evidence" and after doing so, please show me the evidence for your god.

XxSabrinaxX, before I answer your questions, let me state clearly that I'm not a Christian but I believe so much in God.

There's different between being religion and being spiritual. Religion is serving God via keeping the laws of man while spirituality is serving God without the laws of man. Religion is man-made while spirituality is not. Religion is following the ways of others while spirituality is following your own way. Religion defines God but spirituality defines you. Religion limits God but spirituality explodes Him. Religion is a tool of control but spirituality is a tool of discovery. Religion crushes your mind but spirituality explodes your mind. Religion is limited but spirituality is limitless.

Since I'm not religious, I won't be able to answer your questions.

6 Likes

Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 12, 2019
thorpido:

Religion is man trying to serve God,trying to do things to win God,trying to be righteous by doi g what he thinks is right.
Christianity isn't man trying to serve God,trying to be righteous,it is man believing what God has done ,accepting His own righteousness.

If you do not know the right way but you know a way,it is only natural to follow the way you know,albeit in ignorance.Think about a lot of cultural practices that are done in ignorance.That's all they know.
So what will happen to the righteous buddhists?

thorpido:
In science,you inherit genetic issues from parents.
You can however do a lot to how it affects you.You could have been born in a place,where you choose to live is your choice.In the same vain, your salvation is individualistic.
How does this justify a loving god?

4 Likes

Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 12, 2019
luvmijeje:

XxSabrinaxX, before I answer your questions, let me state clearly that I'm not a Christian but I believe so much in God.

There's different between being religion and being spiritual. Religion is serving God via keeping the laws of man while spirituality is serving God without the laws of man. Religion is man-made while spirituality is not. Religion is following the ways of others while spirituality is following your own way. Religion defines God but spirituality defines you. Religion limits God but spirituality explodes Him. Religion is a tool of control but spirituality is a tool of discovery. Religion crushes your mind but spirituality explodes your mind. Religion is limited but spirituality is limitless.

Since I'm not religious, I won't be able to answer your questions.
You mean you're a deist then?
Earthbound, I think I've found your friend smiley

4 Likes

Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 12, 2019
MhizAngel99:

Did you know God is also a consuming fire?
But Christians still love their consuming fire. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 12, 2019
MhizAngel99:

Did you know God is also a consuming fire?
But Christians still love their consuming fire. cheesy
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Shelumiel: 2:07pm On Jan 12, 2019
Vic2Ree:

Good luck to any christian who tries to answer these questions directly lol
I did not know you were this jobless . Anyway good luck to you .
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Vic2Ree(m): 2:18pm On Jan 12, 2019
Shelumiel:
LMFAO, HE'S BACK!!! THE DISGRACED MONKEY SHELUMIEL HAS RETURNED grin grin grin
Martinez19, HellVictorinho, CreepyBlackpool, MhizAngel99, RuthlessLeader, finalboss. Come and see the return of this disgraced fool!
Have you forgotten this thread so soon? The thread where XxSabrinaxX dragged and exposed your foolishness to everybody?
https://www.nairaland.com/4952457/christianity-burden-proof
Park well, joor. Before Aunty Sabrina will come and flog you again grin

5 Likes

Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Shelumiel: 2:34pm On Jan 12, 2019
Vic2Ree:

LMFAO, HE'S BACK!!! THE DISGRACED MONKEY SHELUMIEL HAS RETURNED grin grin grin
Martinez19, HellVictorinho, CreepyBlackpool, MhizAngel99, final boss. Come and see the return of this disgraced fool!
Have you forgotten this thread so soon? The thread where XxSabrinaxX dragged and exposed your foolishness to everybody?
https://www.nairaland.com/4952457/christianity-burden-proof
Park well, joor. Before Aunty Sabrina will come and flog you again grin
Disgraced me ? How please ...?Look , Sabrina is a nobody, so why should I stoop to her level of insults. If she wanted to debate , should wouldn't be throwing insults , but such should be expected from a degenerate
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by thorpido(m): 2:39pm On Jan 12, 2019
MhizAngel99:

Whose righteousness or what standard of righteousness do Buddhists have?

He is a God of love and judgement.
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Martinez19(m): 2:42pm On Jan 12, 2019
Shelumiel:
Disgraced me ? How please ...?Look , Sabrina is a nobody, so why should I stoop to her level of insults. If she wanted to debate , should wouldn't be throwing insults , but such should be expected from a degenerate
Lol. Be careful with the tigress. In fact I suggest you delete this post. Mind you, you started the insults but it seems you don't like being paid in your own coin. grin cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 12, 2019
Shelumiel:
grin grin grin
She wouldn't have insulted you if you didn't insult her first. Stop playing the victim card. You tried to make fun of her and she wasted you so bad you literally ran away from the thread grin grin. But its good you've had time to heal your wounded self esteem and return grin grin grin.

4 Likes

Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Shelumiel: 2:51pm On Jan 12, 2019
MhizAngel99:

grin grin grin
She wouldn't have insulted you if you didn't insult her first. Stop playing the victim card. You tried to make fun of her and she wasted you so bad you literally ran away from the thread grin grin. But its good you've had time to heal your wounded self esteem and return grin grin grin.
Sabrina wanted a debate yet she stooped the level of insults, which to me is a serious sign of low-self esteem . Which then brings the question : does atheism encourage insults to hide their own insecurities?
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Shelumiel: 2:55pm On Jan 12, 2019
Martinez19:
Lol. Be careful with the tigress. In fact I suggest you delete this post. Mind you, you started the insults but it seems you don't like being paid in your own coin. grin cheesy
If I wanted to rain insults , oga Seun would ban my account for life because I would give it in full measure , pressed down and running over . But , I chose to ignore her because I value this account very much ; however , if she wants us to start slinging mud , I'm all game bro
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 12, 2019
Shelumiel:
Sabrina wanted a debate yet she stooped the level of insults, which to me is a serious sign of low-self esteem . Which then brings the question : does atheism encourage insults to hide their own insecurities?
LMAO what kind of denial is this? YOU STARTED IT! I don't know what you were expecting when you just came to the thread and started insulting. If anyone has low self esteem here, its you grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Vic2Ree(m): 2:59pm On Jan 12, 2019
Shelumiel:
If I wanted to rain insults , oga Seun would ban my account for life because I would give it in full measure , pressed down and running over . But , I chose to ignore her because I value this account very much ; however , if she wants us to start slinging mud , I'm all game bro
Excuses! The banner of losers! Lmao!!

5 Likes

Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Shelumiel: 2:59pm On Jan 12, 2019
MhizAngel99:

LMAO what kind of denial is this? YOU STARTED IT! I don't know what you were expecting when you just came to the thread and started insulting. If anyone has low self esteem here, its you grin grin
Stop being shallow and check the thread ...
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Shelumiel: 3:00pm On Jan 12, 2019
Vic2Ree:

Excuses! The banner of losers! Lmao!!
Not excuses bro, I'm just being real
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 12, 2019
thorpido:
He is a God of love and judgement.
A judge?
God judges kids too?
How about amputees,deformed people,destitutes,syndrome-sufferers,etc that don't really know what it means to be alive?
My questions end here.
But your answers can never justify such insane cruelty.
Nature is screwing Man already.
And it will be utterly absurd to call life on Earth a gift.
It is actually a possibility that involves all manners of misdeamenors.
So you can also call it a chance to exist.
Ultimately, it's all about probabilities upon probabilities.

2 Likes

Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Vic2Ree(m): 3:08pm On Jan 12, 2019
Shelumiel:
Not excuses bro, I'm just being real

[b]Shelumiel[/b]Online atheists and the stupidity of their hypocrisy grin
This was your first response to her post. What kind of response were you expecting lol grin?

6 Likes

Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Martinez19(m): 3:08pm On Jan 12, 2019
Shelumiel:
grin

3 Likes

Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by TheArranger(m): 3:10pm On Jan 12, 2019
Vic2Ree:

This was your first response to her post. What kind of response were you expecting lol grin?
Leave him alone. Its still paining him that's why he wants to insult her now lol.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 12, 2019
Shelumiel:
Hi, Shelumiel smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Martinez19(m): 3:12pm On Jan 12, 2019
Vic2Ree:

Don't mind him. He wants to eat his cake and have it. He went about insulting Sabrina but got offended when she insulted back. If you go about insulting others, you had better not mind being insulted. He is telling me "If I wanted to rain insults , oga Seun would ban my account for life because I would give it in full measure , pressed down and running over . But , I chose to ignore her because I value this account very much..." Lol grin He tried it the other day but failed cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Martinez19(m): 3:14pm On Jan 12, 2019
TheArranger:

Leave him alone. Its still paining him that's why he wants to insult her now lol.
As in cheesy. I don't think he slept well yesterday night.
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Shelumiel: 3:17pm On Jan 12, 2019
Vic2Ree:

Bro, why not post the part where I asked her if she wanted a debate , huh?
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 12, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Hi, Shelumiel smiley
Brutal.
After 'Murder was the case',you want to produce another hit.
I hope this one doesn't involve "Death Row".
But even if it does,I'm still your greatest fan,Sabrine.. cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Martinez19(m): 3:23pm On Jan 12, 2019
Shelumiel:
Lol. After insulting her, you are asking for a debate. grin You are funny. No one was talking about when or whether you asked her for a debate instead we are discussing who insulted first. You insulted first. Christians and logic are two strangers that hate them each other.

6 Likes

Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Vic2Ree(m): 3:23pm On Jan 12, 2019
Shelumiel:
Oh you mean this?
Shelumiel: Debate or prove that you are a fool ? Which one?
Mind you this was well into the thread and you've already exhausted all your insults by then. Not to mention you were still being hostile and employing ad hominem. If I were her, I wouldn't even debate you. Lol, guy you're just reaching. Stop being desperate. She finished you. Period. Let it go. grin
Edit: She has greeted you now. Why don't you respond to her? grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Shelumiel: 3:36pm On Jan 12, 2019
Vic2Ree:

Oh you mean this?

Mind you this was well into the thread and you've already exhausted all your insults by then. Not to mention you were still being hostile and employing ad hominem. If I were her, I wouldn't even debate you. Lol, guy you're just reaching. Stop being desperate. She finished you. Period. Let it go. grin
Edit: She has greeted you now. Why don't you respond to her? grin grin grin
If throwing insults in other to debate means "finishing " to you , then I'm sorry to say that you're a cock-sucking loser.
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Vic2Ree(m): 3:40pm On Jan 12, 2019
Shelumiel:
If throwing insults in other to debate means "finishing " to you , then I'm sorry to say that you're a cock-sucking loser.
Eyyaa. E pain am well grin. When you clearly didn't want to debate, why will she debate you?
Like I said, she has replied you. Go and use all the insults you probably went to go and learn after she fried your ass to reply her. Am not involved lol grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 12, 2019
frosbel2:
Christians have been thoroughly trashed on this forum by you guys, well done.

Even the apologists have fled the scene !
Lolz
Re: Ten Questions I Have For Christians by TheArranger(m): 3:51pm On Jan 12, 2019
Shelumiel:
You guys weren't debating tho, at least you didn't want to from the beginning. It was an exchange of words. And she annihilated you. Just let it go, bruh.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Is It A Sin To Drop Empty Envelope In Offering Box? / Conclusive Evidence In The Quran That Proof Jesus Is The Son Of God. / Divorce Rates Amongst Born-again Christians Compared To Other Groups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.