Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

NaijAuto: Please Reply My Mail After 5 Months. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / NaijAuto: Please Reply My Mail After 5 Months. (882 Views)

(Sowore) After fixing his car, he refused to pay, it's 5 months now / Is It Possible For A 5 Months Old Battery To Be Bad? / Pls Urgent Reply, Should I Worry About Buying RX 300 With Faulty airflow Meter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NaijAuto: Please Reply My Mail After 5 Months. by AutoReportNG: 11:11am On Jan 12, 2019
Please whoever knows the owner of NaijAuto.com and its subsidiaries, please help me to warn the company to reply to my mail or they forfeit our agreement, one of their rep sent me a mail last year about content marketing and after I have sent in all my data and info, they refused to reply, now all my info and data are with them and yet, they refuse to reply, I tried all the numbers on their page, no one is going, I learnt an Indian firm own the company. Not only that, they have plagiarised most of my works, they will remove the watermark and lots more, that is not even a major concern to me. My issue is that my data is with them and I am not sure of what they are using it for.

Please if you know them, tell them to reply to mail before we make it a legal issue.

I attached one of their mail and if they are claiming otherwise, I will release another since they seem not to listen and revert

Thank you

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Please take note..

Re: NaijAuto: Please Reply My Mail After 5 Months. by MotorGuru: 11:47am On Jan 12, 2019
AutoReportNG:
Please whoever knows the owner of NaijAuto.com and its subsidiaries, please help me to warn the company to reply to my mail or they forfeit our agreement, one of their rep sent me a mail last year about content marketing and after I have sent in all my data and info, they refused to reply, now all my info and data are with them and yet, they refuse to reply, I tried all the numbers on their page, no one is going, I learnt an Indian firm own the company. Not only that, they have plagiarised most of my works, they will remove the watermark and lots more, that is not even a major concern to me. My issue is that my data is with them and I am not sure of what they are using it for.

Please if you know them, tell them to reply to mail before we make it a legal issue.

Thank you

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Please take note..

shocked

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Clean Tokumbo Vanagon Very Urgent / 2014 Chevrolet Aveo / Which Is Your Favorite Nigerian Car Review Expert?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.