Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,007 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

(Sowore) After fixing his car, he refused to pay, it's 5 months now - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / (Sowore) After fixing his car, he refused to pay, it's 5 months now (983 Views)

Issues With My Ride After Fixing. / Man Chains His Car Like A Dog In Warri, Delta state / Man Added External Air Conditioner And Generator To His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(Sowore) After fixing his car, he refused to pay, it's 5 months now by mrcoolautofix(m): 6:05am On Dec 12, 2023
This content is my story that happened on Friday 4 to 5 pm 8th Dec 2023, I got picked up by SARS I was right, however, I put just one act that turned my innocence into suspect & criminal case.
Abatua abuja is a dangerous place you don't want to be, anyone who thrown you into abatua sars place, wants you to die a painful and slow death.
If supposed the profiled personality who made this move, didn't act, my faith will be sealed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL0LqkuOvq8?si=hn1Ifiz-eH8qCMkW

When you are unlawfully detained by police, you will need this information to get out of the mess

How did previous presidential candidate contestant get into the picture ?
Curious enough to find out? I will give you the gist, so from now henceforth, if you are unjustly detained by police and you are sure, I will provide you with a human right lawyer who will assist get you out in no time. But you have to be innocent
Re: (Sowore) After fixing his car, he refused to pay, it's 5 months now by Randywingo: 5:36pm On Dec 12, 2023
Hi Mr. Coolfix,

I am messaging you from Canada. I have tried to send you an email, I am looking for help with a car. Is there a number I can call you at? My email is rmwingo@gmail.com. Please email me with the best way to get in touch. Thanks in advance.

Randy
Re: (Sowore) After fixing his car, he refused to pay, it's 5 months now by valarinz: 11:51am On Dec 14, 2023
mrcoolautofix:
This content is my story that happened on Friday 4 to 5 pm 8th Dec 2023, I got picked up by SARS I was right, however, I put just one act that turned my innocence into suspect & criminal case.
Abatua abuja is a dangerous place you don't want to be, anyone who thrown you into abatua sars place, wants you to die a painful and slow death.
If supposed the profiled personality who made this move, didn't act, my faith will be sealed.

When you are unlawfully detained by police, you will need this information to get out of the mess

How did previous presidential candidate contestant get into the picture ?
Curious enough to find out?

You ok bruh?

cry

Some of us are now getting seriously worried 😰

1 Like

Re: (Sowore) After fixing his car, he refused to pay, it's 5 months now by mrcoolautofix(m): 1:10pm On Dec 15, 2023
valarinz:

You ok bruh?

cry

Some of us are now getting seriously worried 😰

He was among the top of those who rescued me after my arrest by SARS
Re: (Sowore) After fixing his car, he refused to pay, it's 5 months now by 9icetoo(m): 9:05pm On Dec 15, 2023
This story no make brain at all.

Mrcoolautofix, you fit explain am well?

Cos I no understand.
Re: (Sowore) After fixing his car, he refused to pay, it's 5 months now by chukel(m): 11:06am On Dec 16, 2023
Sowore helped release you or sowore refused to pay you? Something is wrong.

3 Likes

Re: (Sowore) After fixing his car, he refused to pay, it's 5 months now by OgaKazeem(m): 5:00pm On Dec 16, 2023
9icetoo:
This story no make brain at all.

Mrcoolautofix, you fit explain am well?

Cos I no understand.

Baba I think say na only me... I no understand wetin e write at all.
Re: (Sowore) After fixing his car, he refused to pay, it's 5 months now by mrcoolautofix(m): 9:53pm On Dec 16, 2023
OgaKazeem:

Baba I think say na only me... I no understand wetin e write at all.
Check the video and listen to voice
Re: (Sowore) After fixing his car, he refused to pay, it's 5 months now by vivalavida(m): 6:58am On Dec 17, 2023
mrcoolautofix:

Check the video and listen to voice

You wan promote your YouTube page. Baba if u no fit narrate the story here, forgerrit bro.

2 Likes

Re: (Sowore) After fixing his car, he refused to pay, it's 5 months now by mrcoolautofix(m): 6:47am On Dec 18, 2023
vivalavida:

You wan promote your YouTube page. Baba if u no fit narrate the story here, forgerrit bro.
When you get thrown into cell to rot, you will no if I am promoting my video or saving your life

(1) (Reply)

My Car Issues / 2009 Nissan GTR Or 2014 Porsche Cayman? / Ford, Lincoln And Mercury, Ford Five Hundred CVT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.