Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos (Photo) (32450 Views)

16-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ghana For Failing An Exam (Photos) / Couple Commits Suicide By Hanging In Bangladesh (Disturbing Photos) / HIV Positive Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos (Photo) by mohims(m): 3:31pm On Jan 12, 2019
Jummyju:
may your life remain like the present state of the Nigeria's economy. The curses and the pain of the Nigerian populace await you in future.... You are cursed
And may your life be destroyed the way PDP destroyed Nigerian for 16 years. You will never prosper in your miserable life. Bloody ass hole.

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos (Photo) by PLAYBOX22: 3:33pm On Jan 12, 2019
sparog:
Suicide is not the solution to your problems

It takes a lot of courage to commit suicide so why not take that same courage to face your troubles

When deres life dere is hope
Never give up fellas
No offense, neither am I promoting it but problem pass problem oh!! Endurance pass Endurance ...Even as we Nigerian take like life reach, this man still use him own hand take hang himself. Bros abeg reason am ...However God no go let us see that kind one sha #Pray For Yourselves# RIP#

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos (Photo) by mohims(m): 3:34pm On Jan 12, 2019
nwajesus12:
misplaced sperm
Go and join your family in the zoo. Animals are meant to be kept in the zoo. How did you get here gorilla?

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos (Photo) by Jummyju: 3:37pm On Jan 12, 2019
mohims:

And may your life be destroyed the way PDP destroyed Nigerian for 16 years. You will never prosper in your miserable life. Bloody ass hole.
don't worry, the news of your guisome death shall grace the frontage of this same Nairaland, as long as you support blatant evil.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos (Photo) by mohims(m): 3:41pm On Jan 12, 2019
Jummyju:
don't worry, the news of your guisome death shall grace the frontage of this same Nairaland, as long as you support blatant evil.
Go and tell your fellow cult members that I am untouchable. Blood thirsty beast. Go and kill your miserable family. I pity your end useless ritualist

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos (Photo) by DollyBig: 3:42pm On Jan 12, 2019
Could be murder disguised as suicide... who knows?
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos (Photo) by Jummyju: 3:45pm On Jan 12, 2019
mohims:

Go and tell your fellow cult members that I am untouchable. Blood thirsty beast. Go and kill your miserable family. I pity your end useless ritualist
words uttered can't be taken back. The earth shall absorb your blood soon, in the same manner which the blood of innocent citizens is being spilled. Wait for it.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos (Photo) by ceejayMAX(m): 3:46pm On Jan 12, 2019
Toluabigr8:
your fore fathers are monkey idiot, you wey dem for don use do menstruation.
even English u nor sabi or ur brain dey pain you?

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos (Photo) by akdjr(m): 3:47pm On Jan 12, 2019
He will definitely be resting now.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos (Photo) by Toluabigr8(m): 4:03pm On Jan 12, 2019
ceejayMAX:
even English u nor sabi or ur brain dey pain you?
welcome mr fluent, idiot goat.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos (Photo) by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:30pm On Jan 12, 2019
Broke man don run leave responsibility sha
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos (Photo) by Snow87(m): 4:31pm On Jan 12, 2019
This is how all these jobless zombie dem shouting 4+4 go end after their pay master will be through with them in the next level unless them repent. Rip to the dead.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos (Photo) by bigtt76(f): 4:39pm On Jan 12, 2019
Police waiting for doctors to confirm him dead before they would loosen the nooze round his neck? Wtf.... I thought they should have loosen it and rush the guy to the hospital and see if he can be revived angry this country taya me shaaaa
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos (Photo) by asmovic(m): 4:43pm On Jan 12, 2019
ceejayMAX:
E no go beta for BUHARI
see you wey e beta for.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos (Photo) by teekay213(m): 4:44pm On Jan 12, 2019
Toluabigr8:
I don't want to reply you buh if I don't I'll just let your stupidity multiply by 2. E no go beta for all ur generation times 2
pls my dear brother, how have you benefited from buhari govt?

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos (Photo) by Toluabigr8(m): 4:52pm On Jan 12, 2019
teekay213:
pls my dear brother, how have you benefited from buhari govt?
how have you benefited from Jonathan and the Atiku??
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos (Photo) by mohims(m): 5:04pm On Jan 12, 2019
Jummyju:
words uttered can't be taken back. The earth shall absorb your blood soon, in the same manner which the blood of innocent citizens is being spilled. Wait for it.
Your family are doomed. You will die a miserable death. Amadioha fire you and your useless family

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos (Photo) by neighbourhud: 5:09pm On Jan 12, 2019

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos (Photo) by nwajesus12(m): 5:15pm On Jan 12, 2019
mohims:

Go and join your family in the zoo. Animals are meant to be kept in the zoo. How did you get here gorilla?
like I said before displaced sperm u are... Argue with your ancestors

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos (Photo) by Abascoh: 5:17pm On Jan 12, 2019
Rest in peace, who's next?
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos (Photo) by mohims(m): 5:19pm On Jan 12, 2019
nwajesus12:
like I said before displaced sperm u are... Argue with your ancestors
Nkita

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos (Photo) by Jummyju: 5:24pm On Jan 12, 2019
mohims:

Your family are doomed. You will die a miserable death. Amadioha fire you and your useless family
grin grin This destitute mentioned my family. Don't worry, better arrange your bed properly, cos you're dying in no time. I spit on your grave

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos (Photo) by mohims(m): 5:27pm On Jan 12, 2019
Jummyju:
grin grin This destitute mentioned my family. Don't worry, better arrange your bed properly, cos you're dying in no time. I spit on your grave
You are a gorilla. I am coming to take you back to the zoo where you belong. Go and spot inside your Momma's smelling pussy

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos (Photo) by sparog(m): 6:19pm On Jan 12, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Aren't you tired of parrotting this bullshit. What do you know about courage and what do you know about the man? What of he is suffering from depression. Do you have a cure for that?

Mister, even if he is suffering from depression, he can come out of it cos life in itself is dynamic

I know people who have suffered from depression at one point of their lives and with help dey were able to come out of it

You think it doesn't require courage to take ones life right?

You think it's easy to just hang ursef

Receive sense mister and stop justifying suicide.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos (Photo) by Jaqenhghar: 6:22pm On Jan 12, 2019
sparog:

Mister, even if he is suffering from depression, he can come out of it cos life in itself is dynamic

I know people who have suffered from depression at one point of their lives and with help dey were able to come out of it

You think it doesn't require courage to take ones life right?

You think it's easy to just hang ursef

Receive sense mister and stop justifying suicide.
You are the one who needs to recieve sense and an education you clearly dont know how some cases of depression works. Thats like like asling a dwarf to grow some inches. Please go do some research
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos (Photo) by sparog(m): 6:31pm On Jan 12, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

You are the one who needs to recieve sense and an education you clearly dont know how some cases of depression works. Thats like like asling a dwarf to grow some inches. Please go do some research

It's clear that you are the one who needs the research most

Are u saying that a depressed person cannot be helped?

Use ur head to think before replying not ur anus

And stay d hell outta my mentions dude
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos (Photo) by Yayajalo: 6:35pm On Jan 12, 2019
So dis man no wan see 2019 elections be dat
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos (Photo) by krushdripper(m): 6:42pm On Jan 12, 2019
Mtchiw
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos (Photo) by krushdripper(m): 6:50pm On Jan 12, 2019
ceejayMAX:
E no go beta for BUHARI
Bros, E don better for am already sorry, e remain you
if na u been get the sickness wey fly am go london, you for don die by now
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos (Photo) by krushdripper(m): 7:00pm On Jan 12, 2019
Olodo24:
At least he saw 2019. Maybe Hardship too much for am.

In my community, only evil people attempts or ends up with suicide. It is believed that the gods of the land gave the person a rope or whatever to go on with the suicide. And it works. Only evil men commit suicide.

Your community is dusty, sickly primitive and archaic, so you've allowed your mind to become.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos (Photo) by fanzine(f): 7:09pm On Jan 12, 2019
And the so called leaders are busing campaigning for re-election. This is really bad. If we don't fight back now, the generations to come shall call us cowards. Take back what is ours it's our right. Suffering is much and some will still pretend they are not seeing, blindly following clueless leaders... Sad enough.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos (Photo) by nwatakwochaa(m): 7:21pm On Jan 12, 2019
"They said they would not loosen the noose around the man’s neck or search his pockets for identification purposes until doctors arrived to confirm him officially dead."

This paragraph got me wondering
This country seff

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Confesses To Killing His Brother’s Wife In Edo State (pics/video) / 36-Year-Old Woman Rapes 4-Year-Old Boy, Gets Arrested / Lawrence Igbero: Policeman Killed By Kidnappers In Rivers State, Corpse Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.