Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,351 members, 7,954,410 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:28 PM

Atheism Is Foolishness? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Atheism Is Foolishness? (8944 Views)

Why Is Islam Afraid Of Atheism (and Apostasy)? / Has Any Muslim Had A Journey From Islam To Atheism And Back To Islam? / I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheism Is Foolishness? by tintingz(m): 1:38pm On Jan 13, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
you are still not getting
Your write up is a fiction, how does this add up?
Re: Atheism Is Foolishness? by Akin1212(m): 7:26pm On Jan 13, 2019
tintingz:
Lol, bro.. they haven't demonstrated how atheism is foolishness, in fact we can see from the argument theism is the foolishness and most foolishness.

They are hypocrites, they want to argue with logic and when it comes to their God they suddenly suspend logic and delve into fantasies.

The argument is still on tho. Let's wait for more response.

They run away from logic when it comes to their imaginary friend. That character can never work with with logic. We are living in the real world and we all know how it is. There is no space for fantasy in this world.

How can logic be from the quran? That guy does not even know what he wrote up there, does he?

If people call on God in the time of trouble and they somehow get out of their troubles, they'll say God helped them. However if they call the same God and they didn't get out of the problems, then it's the fault of the people. Lmao cheesy

Well, I could as well call my spoon in the time of trouble and get out of the trouble. We that don't believe in God get into problems too and we get out. Who are we to attribute the help to?

Theists are too daft for my liking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheism Is Foolishness? by Empiree: 7:47pm On Jan 13, 2019
You deserved everyone ganged up on you cheesy

Re: Atheism Is Foolishness? by tintingz(m): 8:32pm On Jan 13, 2019
Empiree:
You deserved everyone ganged up on you cheesy
Lol, you no serious o. grin
Re: Atheism Is Foolishness? by tintingz(m): 8:35pm On Jan 13, 2019
Akin1212:

They run away from logic when it comes to their imaginary friend. That character can never work with with logic. We are living in the real world and we all know how it is. There is no space for fantasy in this world.

How can logic be from the quran? That guy does not even know what he wrote up there, does he?

If people call on God in the time of trouble and they somehow get out of their troubles, they'll say God helped them. However if they call the same God and they didn't get out of the problems, then it's the fault of the people. Lmao cheesy

Well, I could as well call my spoon in the time of trouble and get out of the trouble. We that don't believe in God get into problems too and we get out. Who are we to attribute the help to?

Theists are too daft my liking.

Lmao. grin grin
Re: Atheism Is Foolishness? by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 3:51am On Jan 14, 2019
true2god:
I like the way this debate is going and I'm really amazed that my Muslims friends have 'up-ed' their games intellectually. I not an atheist but this debate in quite interesting. Both sides are articulating their argument very well. Kudos to you guyz!
You're still alive cheesy
Re: Atheism Is Foolishness? by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:37am On Jan 14, 2019
tintingz:
You're twisting the Quran verse.

The Quran verse clearly said man was created out of nothing. Earth is something not nothing, where did Allah created earth from? Energy cannot even be created how did Allah created it?

You're going out of logic and being hypocritical, you made up some fantasy that Allah is all powerful and can do whatever he will while you suspend logic here. We can simply made up same fantasy the universe pop out of nothing. Stick to logic and stop adding fantasies and fallacies to the discussion.

Something cannot come from nothing, Allah being something created everything out of nothingness wether magically or not, this is still illogical.

The idea of something comes from nothing is not atheistic view, it's actually a religious view, they believe God created something from nothing which contradict something must come from something, if something must come from something then God must have a creator.

The essence of God can not be defined based on our essence! Our thinking can never grasp this! It is a cause out of our space and time yet controls every space and time. Allah created the laws that guides the universe and he is not subjected to the laws!

He is the First (nothing is before Him) and the Last (nothing is after Him), the Most High (nothing is above Him) and the Most Near (nothing is nearer than Him).
Al-Hadid vs 3.

The Almighty is far above being created cos then you will keep asking who created the creator of the creation ad infinitum.

And there is none comparable to Him. Human and other creatures are created, Allaah is far above all this.

Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “People will keep on asking questions until someone will say, ‘Allaah created the universe, but who created Allaah?’ Whoever encounters anything like that, let him say, ‘Amantu Billaah (I believe in Allaah).’”

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is Foolishness? by tintingz(m): 9:45am On Jan 14, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

The essence of God can not be defined based on our essence! Our thinking can never grasp this! It is a cause out of our space and time yet controls every space and time. Allah created the laws that guides the universe and he is not subjected to the laws!
If we cannot grasp the essence of God, you're saying your God is illogical, unreasonable?

You can't say your God is outside space and time and then he intervenes, work with time, knows the future etc. If that's the case then God is within time and space and bound to it. The deist believe God is outside time and space because he doesn't intervene.

He is the First (nothing is before Him) and the Last (nothing is after Him), the Most High (nothing is above Him) and the Most Near (nothing is nearer than Him).
Al-Hadid vs 3.
This is a fantasy you read from a book.

The Almighty is far above being created cos then you will keep asking who created the creator of the creation ad infinitum.
Then why do you think the universe was created if you believe your God wasn't created? You're being illogical and hypocritical. Every existing entity cannot exist itself, let's stick to that logic.

And there is none comparable to Him. Human and other creatures are created, Allaah is far above all this.

Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “People will keep on asking questions until someone will say, ‘Allaah created the universe, but who created Allaah?’ Whoever encounters anything like that, let him say, ‘Amantu Billaah (I believe in Allaah).’”
The universe is as well not created.

The more you keep mentioning this fantasy that God is not created the more illogical and bias you sound.

This apparently shows that you have no logical argument to your claims, you made a claim atheism is foolishness and your reason was they believe we came from nothing which is never an atheistic position. You're quick to fantasize that your God created everything from nothing and he wasn't created. Now that's appeal to hypocrisy(Tu quoque).

Stick to logic and stop adding fantasies to the argument.
Re: Atheism Is Foolishness? by true2god: 11:55am On Jan 14, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:

You're still alive cheesy
I will die after seeing my grand-children happy and doing well.
Re: Atheism Is Foolishness? by najib632(m): 4:20pm On Jan 14, 2019
tintingz:
Where did he created earth from?

I was talking about everything not man.

And please explain Quran 19:67.
He caused the big bang and then everything formed from it. When Allah wants something he only says be... and it is...

You were not existing before, until Allah willed you will come to life through your father and mother.
Re: Atheism Is Foolishness? by tintingz(m): 4:26pm On Jan 14, 2019
najib632:
You were not existing before, until Allah willed you will come to life through your father and mother.
We're talking about creation not reproduction.
Re: Atheism Is Foolishness? by najib632(m): 5:37pm On Jan 14, 2019
tintingz:
We're talking about creation not reproduction.
You asked for the explanation of the verse and I gave it to you, that's the meaning or one of the meanings of the verse.
Re: Atheism Is Foolishness? by Akin1212(m): 5:58pm On Jan 14, 2019
najib632:

He caused the big bang and then everything formed from it. When Allah wants something he only says be... and it is...

So, Allah caused the big bang? How so...

Energy caused the big bang. Is Allah energy? You said he says, so Allah can talk, what language did he speak that caused explosion? grin

Does it make sense to you or you didn't bother to think about it before you posted it.

2 Likes

Re: Atheism Is Foolishness? by tintingz(m): 5:59pm On Jan 14, 2019
najib632:
You asked for the explanation of the verse and I gave it to you, that's the meaning or one of the meanings of the verse.
That's not the meaning of the verse.
Re: Atheism Is Foolishness? by tintingz(m): 6:06pm On Jan 14, 2019
najib632:

Who or what caused Allah? The Big Bang makes Allah imperfect.
Re: Atheism Is Foolishness? by najib632(m): 9:07pm On Jan 14, 2019
Akin1212:

So, Allah caused the big bang? How so...

Energy caused the big bang. Is Allah energy? You said he says, so Allah can talk, what language did he speak that caused explosion? grin

Does it make sense to you or you didn't bother to think about it before you posted it.
Yes Allah is a being with an infinite amount of energy, the prophet Muhammad S.A.W. said Allah wears a hijab of light if Allah was to take that hijab of the 7 heavens and all that's within it will be destroyed, and also it's from this hijab the angels are created, it is also by far faster than light, when the prophet Musa A.S. asked Allah to reveal Himself to him, Allah told Musa A.S. that you cannot see but if that mountain over there can withstand my reflection then you will see me, so Allah reflected the most infinitely minute amount of his light on the mountain. Behold! The mountain was shattered to pieces and out of fear Musa A.S. fainted then Allah revived Musa A.S. and then he asked Allah for forgiveness and Allah bestowed his mercy on him. May Allah have mercy on Musa A.S. and also after Muhammad S.A.W. visited the heavens during his night journey his companions asked him if he saw Allah, he said how can I see Allah when there was light everywhere, and the prophet told us that he was afraid at first when he was in the presence of Allah, but tgen Allah created an angel with the voice of Abubakar when the prophet S.A.W. heard the voice of Abubakar R.A. he became calm and Allah asked him about what he had heard then he said it was the voice of his friend Abubakar, then Allah informed him of what He did in order to calm him. This method too was used on an earlier prophet, that was Musa A.S. again Allah used this method to calm him down when he invited him into the cave and Musa A.S. was afraid of the presence of Allah while he was in the cave then Allah asked him what was in his hand then he told Allah that it was his staff and he uses it on his flock and various useful things, this made Musa A.S. calm.

What language did he speak?
I hope you're not trying to mock Allah, because if you do so I shall never quote you again. How can the one who taught speech not know how to speak? All the Qur'an, Torah and Injeel are what?

What language did he speak that caused the explosion? Do not bite more than you can chew, you're just an ordinary human being that disbelieves in Allah... even a prophet would not ask this... It seems most of you atheists are arrogant people. How will knowing the language Allah spoke to cause the explosion improve the state of your faith? Most of you disbelievers call his signs strange phenomenons or unexplainable, and even call history myth, you act like the world started when science became advanced.
Re: Atheism Is Foolishness? by najib632(m): 9:18pm On Jan 14, 2019
tintingz:
Who or what caused Allah? The Big Bang makes Allah imperfect.
Allah is uncreated, if Allah is created then it makes him unworthy of the names He calls himself, therefore He is imperfect(Glorified is Allah above such) . If He said He had an origin you'll still ask where is origin of his originator and even Allah states in the Qur'an:
لَوْ كَانَ فِيهِمَا آلِهَةٌ إِلَّا اللَّهُ لَفَسَدَتَا ۚ فَسُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ رَبِّ الْعَرْشِ عَمَّا يَصِفُونَ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
Had there been gods beside Allah, in the heavens and the earth, both of them would have fallen in disorder. So pure is Allah, the Lord of the Throne, from what they describe.

-Sura Al-Anbiya', Ayah 22
Re: Atheism Is Foolishness? by tintingz(m): 9:22pm On Jan 14, 2019
najib632:
Allah is uncreated, if Allah is created then it makes him unworthy of the names He calls himself, therefore He is imperfect(Glorified is Allah above such) . If He said He had an origin you'll still ask where is origin of his originator and even Allah states in the Qur'an:
لَوْ كَانَ فِيهِمَا آلِهَةٌ إِلَّا اللَّهُ لَفَسَدَتَا ۚ فَسُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ رَبِّ الْعَرْشِ عَمَّا يَصِفُونَ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
Had there been gods beside Allah, in the heavens and the earth, both of them would have fallen in disorder. So pure is Allah, the Lord of the Throne, from what they describe.

-Sura Al-Anbiya', Ayah 22
This is a fantasy made up by a man that lived somewhere in the middle age desert, I can simply made up my own fantasy the universe is uncreated. The cause of Big Bang cannot come from a perfect God.

Let's stick to logic, can something come from nothing or without a cause?
Re: Atheism Is Foolishness? by aadoiza: 10:09pm On Jan 14, 2019
tintingz:
This is a fantasy made up by a man that lived somewhere in the middle age desert, I can simply made up my own fantasy the universe is uncreated. The cause of Big Bang cannot come from a perfect God.

What was the man to gain from making up such fantasy?
Re: Atheism Is Foolishness? by Akin1212(m): 10:25pm On Jan 14, 2019
najib632:
Yes Allah is a being with an infinite amount of energy, the prophet Muhammad S.A.W. said Allah wears a hijab of light if Allah was to take that hijab of the 7 heavens and all that's within it will be destroyed, and also it's from this hijab the angels are created, it is also by far faster than light, when the prophet Musa A.S. asked Allah to reveal Himself to him, Allah told Musa A.S. that you cannot see but if that mountain over there can withstand my reflection then you will see me, so Allah reflected the most infinitely minute amount of his light on the mountain. Behold! The mountain was shattered to pieces and out of fear Musa A.S. fainted then Allah revived Musa A.S. and then he asked Allah for forgiveness and Allah bestowed his mercy on him. May Allah have mercy on Musa A.S. and also after Muhammad S.A.W. visited the heavens during his night journey his companions asked him if he saw Allah, he said how can I see Allah when there was light everywhere, and the prophet told us that he was afraid at first when he was in the presence of Allah, but tgen Allah created an angel with the voice of Abubakar when the prophet S.A.W. heard the voice of Abubakar R.A. he became calm and Allah asked him about what he had heard then he said it was the voice of his friend Abubakar, then Allah informed him of what He did in order to calm him. This method too was used on an earlier prophet, that was Musa A.S. again Allah used this method to calm him down when he invited him into the cave and Musa A.S. was afraid of the presence of Allah while he was in the cave then Allah asked him what was in his hand then he told Allah that it was his staff and he uses it on his flock and various useful things, this made Musa A.S. calm.

Fairy tales. This is just a work of bad fiction.

najib632:

What language did he speak?
I hope you're not trying to mock Allah, because if you do so I shall never quote you again. How can the one who taught speech not know how to speak? All the Qur'an, Torah and Injeel are what?

Of course I am not trying to mock Allah. I have mocked Allah countless times and I'm not trying. I will continue to. But that's not the answer to my question, is it? What language did Allah speak, I only want to know. Quran was written in Arabic, the Torah and Injeel written in Hebrew. And these languages were formed by men, these languages have origin. So what language did Allah speak and does he have mouth?

najib632:

What language did he speak that caused the explosion? Do not bite more than you can chew, you're just an ordinary human being that disbelieves in Allah... even a prophet would not ask this... It seems most of you atheists are arrogant people. How will knowing the language Allah spoke to cause the explosion improve the state of your faith? Most of you disbelievers call his signs strange phenomenons or unexplainable, and even call history myth, you act like the world started when science became advanced.

Yeah. What language? You said he spoke and the big bang happened. The big bang didn't happen because someone spoke. It's more than that. So, I want to know again the language Allah spoke that caused the big bang? There is nothing extraordinary about anyone before, even you who believes in Allah. You are also ordinary. If a prophet was stupid enough not to ask these questions I'm asking, it doesn't stop me from asking, except if you don't have answers s to my question.
I don't have faith, I'm faithless. What do you mean by improving the state of my faith? Which faith?
What are the signs of Allah, how come it's only those who believe in him that sees his signs? We have not seen any. Almost all the phenomena in the world have been explained, the ones that are yet to be explained are being investigated.

When science became advanced was the end of all religions with their claims. Without science, we can't even be exchanging posts on Nairaland. I hope you know that?
Re: Atheism Is Foolishness? by tintingz(m): 10:30pm On Jan 14, 2019
aadoiza:

What was the man to gain from making up such fantasy?
Power!

You can see the result of the Arab warrior and the Jewish carpenter.

In other words, Many religions have made many fantasies about their Gods and creation story, humans were curious to know what could cause the universe to exist, what cause these phenomenas to exist, these gaps led them to fantasize many imaginary things, out of ignorance they fill the gaps with God or Gods which is now call "god of the gaps".

Thunder and lightning for example were ones seen as a curse or anger of the gods like Sango, Thor, Amadioha, Zeus etc now that we know how thunder and lightning works these Gods are diminishing/diminished.

Thank God for science. grin
Re: Atheism Is Foolishness? by najib632(m): 10:58pm On Jan 14, 2019
tintingz:

Allah is the Causer, He is the One Who causes so how can He be caused?
This is not a fantasy you are just being arrogant, you have not read 1/30th of the Qur'an so how can you even you just come here and be claiming Mr. Know all?
I am a proud follower of that illiterate man from the Arabian desert, who promised the arabs they will conquer the Persian and Byzantine empires, the one whose words are always proven true everyday. Despite the media always degrading his name his religion is still the most reverted to and practised. I have argued with you severely and I used to wonder why you still persevere in atheism. I had shown you verses from the Qur'an, you told me they're present in other scriptures but you have never told me the names of those scriptures or who wrote them you just say they're ancient books, and there's nothing special about the signs in the Qur'an, but you haven't told me about those books. But now I know why it's because Allah has placed a seal over your heart and that seal is not having an open mind, do you think you're the only one that the devil tries to cast doubt in his heart? Do you think all this questions I didn't ask myself? But there are just signs that are so clear that the eye and the intellect cannot ignore and I also sought to seek knowledge from the scholars. Atheism and satanism are the two most backward beliefs in the world, because the atheist is also easily deluded by these satanists, bunch of ungreatful human beings, All the things Atheists have done that they claim will solve humanities problems have not done so, look at how backward the world is now 50-100 years from now there will be a third world war, you think everything is about science and technology, you think everything is physical, and what you don't see doesn't exist yet you believe in thing like dark matter and dark energy. I think I will have to stop arguing for long with you guys. You draw conclusions on only what you know, you only accept what you want when there's a tough question for you to think and contemplate properly, you dodge it. Your destruction will be you not believing in the existence of the devil, and becareful before it's too late. And none of you will ever prove that Allah is with his statement: Every soul shall taste death.
I am not the one to guide that is left to you and Allah, and Allah will never guide those who were once on the truth and left it, you have betrayed Allah it will better for you to repent, in the convenant between Allah and the devil Allah only promised to save those that truly believe in him, don't let the devil make you a loser, the world is filled with distrust, killing, immorality, and many more because most of us are not taking heed, we have left the teachings of our religions, and are now following what we see in a world that doesn't exist(television). I have been a caller to you but you have been rejecting, the choice is yours and yours only... If care you can watch this series called the arrivals and see for yourself what those evil white men are doing. Search for it on the net and on torrent sites.
Re: Atheism Is Foolishness? by tintingz(m): 12:12am On Jan 15, 2019
najib632:
Allah is the Causer, He is the One Who causes so how can He be caused?
Did Allah appear to you and told you he's the causer or you just read from a fairy book?

That book is full of fairytale, no evidence of it claim just some empty claims.

Allah must have a prime causer since logic said something must come from something. Except you agree theism is foolishness.

This is not a fantasy you are just being arrogant, you have not read 1/30th of the Qur'an so how can you even you just come here and be claiming Mr. Know all?
The Quran is a fairytale book just like Harry porter book or Lord of Ring book, they are full of myths and fictions.

Do you have proof of your claims apart from the Quran?

I am a proud follower of that illiterate man from the Arabian desert, who promised the arabs they will conquer the Persian and Byzantine empires, the one whose words are always proven true everyday.
So conquering a nation is now something to be proud of. It does not make anything true here it just show how someone is power hungry, encouraging terror.

Keep on following that Arab man.

Despite the media always degrading his name his religion is still the most reverted to and practised.
How does this make your religion true? Islam was spread by sword and conquering, that's how Islam got large followers and besides Muslims are the set of group that give birth to many children with multiple wives.

Christianity was also spread by sword to gain many followers.

I have argued with you severely and I used to wonder why you still persevere in atheism.
Because it make sense than your religion.

I had shown you verses from the Qur'an, you told me they're present in other scriptures but you have never told me the names of those scriptures or who wrote them you just say they're ancient books, and there's nothing special about the signs in the Qur'an, but you haven't told me about those books.
Hellenism scripture, Talmud/Torah, Vedas, Buddhist text etc to name the few are ancient religious text that have their creation story. Who wrote them is irrelevant, the texts didn't drop from heaven.

And besides there are various discoveries long before the Quran came.

But now I know why it's because Allah has placed a seal over your heart and that seal is not having an open mind, do you think you're the only one that the devil tries to cast doubt in his heart?
Who is placing seal over my heart and who is the devil?

Do you think all this questions I didn't ask myself? But there are just signs that are so clear that the eye and the intellect cannot ignore and I also sought to seek knowledge from the scholars.
Mention the question you asked yourself and the answers you got from your scholars. Let's scrutinize it.

Atheism and satanism are the two most backward beliefs in the world, because the atheist is also easily deluded by these satanists, bunch of ungreatful human beings, All the things Atheists have done that they claim will solve humanities problems have not done so, look at how backward the world is now 50-100 years from now there will be a third world war,
So atheists are the ones bombing and causing terror today right? Lol.

Talk of backward practice, Islam carries the definition. Is it killing apostates, homosexual or is it the anti-freedom practice or is it the oppression on women? The Sharia law is one of the backward law with no amendments.

you think everything is about science and technology,
It is actually the most useful tool humanity discover.

you think everything is physical, and what you don't see doesn't exist yet you believe in thing like dark matter and dark energy.
Do you see me worshipping dark matter? It's just a theory.

But you worship a fairy you don't even have prove of it existence, why not as well worship Zeus or Brahma or Santa.

I think I will have to stop arguing for long with you guys. You draw conclusions on only what you know, you only accept what you want when there's a tough question for you to think and contemplate properly, you dodge it.
Dont stop arguing with us, we are all learning.

Kindly mention the questions I dodged.

Your destruction will be you not believing in the existence of the devil, and becareful before it's too late.
Lol, delusion.

And none of you will ever prove that Allah is with his statement: Every soul shall taste death.
Before nko, who will not die?

How does dying connect to your God?

Religion use this statement to keep it followers in fear.

I am not the one to guide that is left to you and Allah, and Allah will never guide those who were once on the truth and left it, you have betrayed Allah it will better for you to repent, in the convenant between Allah and the devil Allah only promised to save those that truly believe in him, don't let the devil make you a loser, the world is filled with distrust, killing, immorality, and many more because most of us are not taking heed, we have left the teachings of our religions, and are now following what we see in a world that doesn't exist(television). I have been a caller to you but you have been rejecting, the choice is yours and yours only... If care you can watch this series called the arrivals and see for yourself what those evil white men are doing. Search for it on the net and on torrent sites.
Repent and accept FSM as your lord your God.

Repent and accept Zeus as your God.

Repent and accept Brahma as your God

Repent and accept Yahweh as your God.

Repent and accept Thanos as your God.

Repent and accept Unkulunkulu as your God

Repent and accept Mbombo as your God

Repent and accept Ra as your God.

See how ridiculous your sound.
Re: Atheism Is Foolishness? by najib632(m): 12:27am On Jan 15, 2019
Akin1212:

Fairy tales. This is just a work of bad fiction.
Musa A.S. is the prophet of the Jews how can it be Fairy tales?
Ooo... I see now you're very lost, you better change:

وَمِنْهُمْ مَنْ يَسْتَمِعُ إِلَيْكَ ۖ وَجَعَلْنَا عَلَىٰ قُلُوبِهِمْ أَكِنَّةً أَنْ يَفْقَهُوهُ وَفِي آذَانِهِمْ وَقْرًا ۚ وَإِنْ يَرَوْا كُلَّ آيَةٍ لَا يُؤْمِنُوا بِهَا ۚ حَتَّىٰ إِذَا جَاءُوكَ يُجَادِلُونَكَ يَقُولُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا إِنْ هَٰذَا إِلَّا أَسَاطِيرُ الْأَوَّلِينَ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
There are those among them who (apparently) listen to you, but We have put coverings on their hearts, so that they do not understand, and heaviness in their ears. If they were to see all the signs, they would still not believe in them, so much so that, when they come to quarrel with you, the disbelievers say (of the Qur’ān), “It is nothing but tales of the ancients.”

-Sura Al-An'am, Ayah 25

وَوَصَّيْنَا الْإِنْسَانَ بِوَالِدَيْهِ إِحْسَانًا ۖ حَمَلَتْهُ أُمُّهُ كُرْهًا وَوَضَعَتْهُ كُرْهًا ۖ وَحَمْلُهُ وَفِصَالُهُ ثَلَاثُونَ شَهْرًا ۚ حَتَّىٰ إِذَا بَلَغَ أَشُدَّهُ وَبَلَغَ أَرْبَعِينَ سَنَةً قَالَ رَبِّ أَوْزِعْنِي أَنْ أَشْكُرَ نِعْمَتَكَ الَّتِي أَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيَّ وَعَلَىٰ وَالِدَيَّ وَأَنْ أَعْمَلَ صَالِحًا تَرْضَاهُ وَأَصْلِحْ لِي فِي ذُرِّيَّتِي ۖ إِنِّي تُبْتُ إِلَيْكَ وَإِنِّي مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
And We have enjoined upon man to do good to his parents. His mother carried him with difficulty and delivered him with difficulty. And his carrying and his weaning is (in) thirty months, until when he attains his maturity and reaches forty years, he says, “My Lord, grant me that I offer gratitude for the favour You have bestowed upon me and upon my parents, and that I do righteous deeds that You like. And set righteousness, for my sake, in my progeny. Of course, I repent to you, and truly I am one of those who submit to You.”

-Sura Al-Ahqaf, Ayah 15

أُولَٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ نَتَقَبَّلُ عَنْهُمْ أَحْسَنَ مَا عَمِلُوا وَنَتَجَاوَزُ عَنْ سَيِّئَاتِهِمْ فِي أَصْحَابِ الْجَنَّةِ ۖ وَعْدَ الصِّدْقِ الَّذِي كَانُوا يُوعَدُونَ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
Such are the people from whom We accept the best of what they did, and overlook their evil deeds, (so as they will be) among the people of Paradise according to the true promise that was made to them.

-Sura Al-Ahqaf, Ayah 16

وَالَّذِي قَالَ لِوَالِدَيْهِ أُفٍّ لَكُمَا أَتَعِدَانِنِي أَنْ أُخْرَجَ وَقَدْ خَلَتِ الْقُرُونُ مِنْ قَبْلِي وَهُمَا يَسْتَغِيثَانِ اللَّهَ وَيْلَكَ آمِنْ إِنَّ وَعْدَ اللَّهِ حَقٌّ فَيَقُولُ مَا هَٰذَا إِلَّا أَسَاطِيرُ الْأَوَّلِينَ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
And (Contrary to this is the case of) the one who said to his parents, “Fie upon you both! Do you promise to me that I shall be brought out (from the grave), while generations have passed before me?” And they (the parents) were crying for Allah’s help, (and saying to their son,) “Woe to you. Accept the true faith. Allah’s promise is certainly true.” Then he says, “This is nothing but the tales of the ancients.”

-Sura Al-Ahqaf, Ayah 17

أُولَٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ حَقَّ عَلَيْهِمُ الْقَوْلُ فِي أُمَمٍ قَدْ خَلَتْ مِنْ قَبْلِهِمْ مِنَ الْجِنِّ وَالْإِنْسِ ۖ إِنَّهُمْ كَانُوا خَاسِرِينَ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
Such are the people on whom the word (of punishment) has come true along with the communities of the Jinn and the humans that have passed before them. Surely they were losers.

-Sura Al-Ahqaf, Ayah 18

Akin1212:

Of course I am not trying to mock Allah. I have mocked Allah countless times and I'm not trying. I will continue to. But that's not the answer to my question, is it? What language did Allah speak, I only want to know. Quran was written in Arabic, the Torah and Injeel written in Hebrew. And these languages were formed by men, these languages have origin. So what language did Allah speak and does he have mouth?

Very well, I see why the devil has been successful in misguiding you, I thought you were a proud person but it more than that, you're very arrogant too, this will cause you doom and this is what caused the devil his great status, becareful... I don't know of what language Allah spoke, I only know of what he has told me and He is the only One Who has the attribute of knowing all things, I have not seen Allah so I don't know if He does, but one day I will by His mercy... if you want to know too then you will have to submit to Allah, but I guess not, May Allah guide you if you're worth it.

Akin1212:

Yeah. What language? You said he spoke and the big bang happened. The big bang didn't happen because someone spoke. It's more than that. So, I want to know again the language Allah spoke that caused the big bang? There is nothing extraordinary about anyone before, even you who believes in Allah. You are also ordinary. If a prophet was stupid enough not to ask these questions I'm asking, it doesn't stop me from asking, except if you don't have answers s to my question.
I don't have faith, I'm faithless. What do you mean by improving the state of my faith? Which faith?
What are the signs of Allah, how come it's only those who believe in him that sees his signs? We have not seen any. Almost all the phenomena in the world have been explained, the ones that are yet to be explained are being investigated.

When science became advanced was the end of all religions with their claims. Without science, we can't even be exchanging posts on Nairaland. I hope you know that?
I never said it happened because Allah spoke, if He wanted He wouldn't have spoken and it would still have happen, Allah wanted what was required of building a universe and that what happened, you were the one saying trash to me the other time, that I am mediocre, but you can't even Imagine things properly and you that doesn't even believe in magic is thinking that Allah needs to do incantations when He is the Boss.

Of course I am ordinary but I am better than those who disbelieve in Allah:
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ وَالتِّينِ وَالزَّيْتُونِ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
I swear by the Fig and the Olive,
-Sura At-Tin, Ayah 1
وَطُورِ سِينِينَ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
and by Tūr, the mount of Sinai,
-Sura At-Tin, Ayah 2

وَهَٰذَا الْبَلَدِ الْأَمِينِ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
and by this peaceful city,

-Sura At-Tin, Ayah 3

لَقَدْ خَلَقْنَا الْإِنْسَانَ فِي أَحْسَنِ تَقْوِيمٍ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
We have created man in the best composition,

-Sura At-Tin, Ayah 4

ثُمَّ رَدَدْنَاهُ أَسْفَلَ سَافِلِينَ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
then We turned him into the lowest of the low,

-Sura At-Tin, Ayah 5

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ فَلَهُمْ أَجْرٌ غَيْرُ مَمْنُونٍ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
except those who believed and did righteous deeds, because for them there is a reward never ending.

-Sura At-Tin, Ayah 6

فَمَا يُكَذِّبُكَ بَعْدُ بِالدِّينِ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
So, what can make you, after all this, to deny the Requital?

-Sura At-Tin, Ayah 7

أَلَيْسَ اللَّهُ بِأَحْكَمِ الْحَاكِمِينَ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
Is Allah not the Greatest Ruler of all the rulers?

-Sura At-Tin, Ayah 8

I would have cursed you for insulting the prophets of Allah, but I don't want to add to your pettyness.
No you haven't explained to me why a book revealed to a Man from the Arabian desert knows most of this factors before you? How could the most uncivlised nation and region on the earth at that time defeat two world powers in just 7 years? How come some of the many things that atheists brag about now are works of some of his followers and some are in depth translation of his book? Even the year a man landed on the moon is the Qur'an to let you know...
If you like keep on being arrogant don't become open minded, Allah is not in need of any human being, we were created to do what a creation before us failed to do and you're just a number from those the devil has misguided...

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ
اقْرَأْ بِاسْمِ رَبِّكَ الَّذِي خَلَقَ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
Read with the name of your Lord who created (every thing),

-Sura Al-Alaq, Ayah 1

خَلَقَ الْإِنْسَانَ مِنْ عَلَقٍ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
He created man from a clot of blood.

-Sura Al-Alaq, Ayah 2

اقْرَأْ وَرَبُّكَ الْأَكْرَمُ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
Read, and your Lord is the most gracious,

-Sura Al-Alaq, Ayah 3

الَّذِي عَلَّمَ بِالْقَلَمِ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
who imparted knowledge by means of the pen.

-Sura Al-Alaq, Ayah 4

عَلَّمَ الْإِنْسَانَ مَا لَمْ يَعْلَمْ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
He taught man what he did not know.

-Sura Al-Alaq, Ayah 5

كَلَّا إِنَّ الْإِنْسَانَ لَيَطْغَىٰ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
In fact, man crosses the limits,

-Sura Al-Alaq, Ayah 6

أَنْ رَآهُ اسْتَغْنَىٰ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
because he deems himself to be free of need.

-Sura Al-Alaq, Ayah 7

إِنَّ إِلَىٰ رَبِّكَ الرُّجْعَىٰ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
Surely to your Lord is the return.

-Sura Al-Alaq, Ayah 8

أَرَأَيْتَ الَّذِي يَنْهَىٰ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
Have you seen him who forbids

-Sura Al-Alaq, Ayah 9

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)

-Sura Al-Alaq, Ayah 9

عَبْدًا إِذَا صَلَّىٰ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
a servant of Allah when he prays?

-Sura Al-Alaq, Ayah 10

أَرَأَيْتَ إِنْ كَانَ عَلَى الْهُدَىٰ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
Tell me, if he is on the right path,

-Sura Al-Alaq, Ayah 11

أَوْ أَمَرَ بِالتَّقْوَىٰ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
or bids piety, (would the former still forbid him?)

-Sura Al-Alaq, Ayah 12

أَرَأَيْتَ إِنْ كَذَّبَ وَتَوَلَّىٰ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
Tell me, if he rejects (the true faith) and turns away,

-Sura Al-Alaq, Ayah 13

أَلَمْ يَعْلَمْ بِأَنَّ اللَّهَ يَرَىٰ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
does he not know that Allah is watching (him)?

-Sura Al-Alaq, Ayah 14

كَلَّا لَئِنْ لَمْ يَنْتَهِ لَنَسْفَعًا بِالنَّاصِيَةِ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
No! If he does not desist, We will certainly drag (him) by forelock,

-Sura Al-Alaq, Ayah 15

نَاصِيَةٍ كَاذِبَةٍ خَاطِئَةٍ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
a lying, sinful forelock.

-Sura Al-Alaq, Ayah 16

فَلْيَدْعُ نَادِيَهُ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
So let him call the men of his council,

-Sura Al-Alaq, Ayah 17

سَنَدْعُ الزَّبَانِيَةَ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
We will call the soldiers of the Hell.

-Sura Al-Alaq, Ayah 18

كَلَّا لَا تُطِعْهُ وَاسْجُدْ وَاقْتَرِبْ ۩

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
No! Never obey him, and bow down in sajdah, and come close to Me.

-Sura Al-Alaq, Ayah 19

Repent...
Re: Atheism Is Foolishness? by najib632(m): 12:28am On Jan 15, 2019
tintingz:
Did Allah appear to you and told you he's the causer or you just read from a fairy book?

Allah must have a prime causer since logic said something must come from something. Except you agree theism is foolishness.

The Quran is a fairytale book just like Harry porter book or Lord of Ring book, they are full of myths and fictions.

So conquering a nation is now something to be proud of. It does not make anything true here it just show how someone is power hungry, encouraging terror.

How does this make your religion true? Islam was spread by sword and conquering, that's how Islam got large followers and besides Muslims are the set of group that give birth to many children with multiple wives.

Hellenism scripture, Talmud/Torah, Vedas, Buddhist text etc to name the few are ancient religious text that have their creation story. Who wrote them is irrelevant, the texts didn't drop from heaven.

Mention the question you asked yourself and the answers you got from your scholars. Let's scrutinize it.

Talk of backward practice, Islam carries the definition. Is it killing apostates, homosexual or is it the anti-freedom practice or is it the oppression on women? The Sharia law is one of the backward law with no amendments.

But you worship a fairy you don't even have prove of it existence, why not as well worship Zeus or Brahma or Santa.

Lol, delusion.

Good luck...
Re: Atheism Is Foolishness? by Akin1212(m): 1:25am On Jan 15, 2019
najib632:
Musa A.S. is the prophet of the Jews how can it be Fairy tales?
Ooo... I see now you're very lost, you better change:

وَمِنْهُمْ مَنْ يَسْتَمِعُ إِلَيْكَ ۖ وَجَعَلْنَا عَلَىٰ قُلُوبِهِمْ أَكِنَّةً أَنْ يَفْقَهُوهُ وَفِي آذَانِهِمْ وَقْرًا ۚ وَإِنْ يَرَوْا كُلَّ آيَةٍ لَا يُؤْمِنُوا بِهَا ۚ حَتَّىٰ إِذَا جَاءُوكَ يُجَادِلُونَكَ يَقُولُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا إِنْ هَٰذَا إِلَّا أَسَاطِيرُ الْأَوَّلِينَ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
There are those among them who (apparently) listen to you, but We have put coverings on their hearts, so that they do not understand, and heaviness in their ears. If they were to see all the signs, they would still not believe in them, so much so that, when they come to quarrel with you, the disbelievers say (of the Qur’ān), “It is nothing but tales of the ancients.”

-Sura Al-An'am, Ayah 25

وَوَصَّيْنَا الْإِنْسَانَ بِوَالِدَيْهِ إِحْسَانًا ۖ حَمَلَتْهُ أُمُّهُ كُرْهًا وَوَضَعَتْهُ كُرْهًا ۖ وَحَمْلُهُ وَفِصَالُهُ ثَلَاثُونَ شَهْرًا ۚ حَتَّىٰ إِذَا بَلَغَ أَشُدَّهُ وَبَلَغَ أَرْبَعِينَ سَنَةً قَالَ رَبِّ أَوْزِعْنِي أَنْ أَشْكُرَ نِعْمَتَكَ الَّتِي أَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيَّ وَعَلَىٰ وَالِدَيَّ وَأَنْ أَعْمَلَ صَالِحًا تَرْضَاهُ وَأَصْلِحْ لِي فِي ذُرِّيَّتِي ۖ إِنِّي تُبْتُ إِلَيْكَ وَإِنِّي مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
And We have enjoined upon man to do good to his parents. His mother carried him with difficulty and delivered him with difficulty. And his carrying and his weaning is (in) thirty months, until when he attains his maturity and reaches forty years, he says, “My Lord, grant me that I offer gratitude for the favour You have bestowed upon me and upon my parents, and that I do righteous deeds that You like. And set righteousness, for my sake, in my progeny. Of course, I repent to you, and truly I am one of those who submit to You.”

-Sura Al-Ahqaf, Ayah 15

أُولَٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ نَتَقَبَّلُ عَنْهُمْ أَحْسَنَ مَا عَمِلُوا وَنَتَجَاوَزُ عَنْ سَيِّئَاتِهِمْ فِي أَصْحَابِ الْجَنَّةِ ۖ وَعْدَ الصِّدْقِ الَّذِي كَانُوا يُوعَدُونَ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
Such are the people from whom We accept the best of what they did, and overlook their evil deeds, (so as they will be) among the people of Paradise according to the true promise that was made to them.

-Sura Al-Ahqaf, Ayah 16

وَالَّذِي قَالَ لِوَالِدَيْهِ أُفٍّ لَكُمَا أَتَعِدَانِنِي أَنْ أُخْرَجَ وَقَدْ خَلَتِ الْقُرُونُ مِنْ قَبْلِي وَهُمَا يَسْتَغِيثَانِ اللَّهَ وَيْلَكَ آمِنْ إِنَّ وَعْدَ اللَّهِ حَقٌّ فَيَقُولُ مَا هَٰذَا إِلَّا أَسَاطِيرُ الْأَوَّلِينَ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
And (Contrary to this is the case of) the one who said to his parents, “Fie upon you both! Do you promise to me that I shall be brought out (from the grave), while generations have passed before me?” And they (the parents) were crying for Allah’s help, (and saying to their son,) “Woe to you. Accept the true faith. Allah’s promise is certainly true.” Then he says, “This is nothing but the tales of the ancients.”

-Sura Al-Ahqaf, Ayah 17

أُولَٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ حَقَّ عَلَيْهِمُ الْقَوْلُ فِي أُمَمٍ قَدْ خَلَتْ مِنْ قَبْلِهِمْ مِنَ الْجِنِّ وَالْإِنْسِ ۖ إِنَّهُمْ كَانُوا خَاسِرِينَ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
Such are the people on whom the word (of punishment) has come true along with the communities of the Jinn and the humans that have passed before them. Surely they were losers.

-Sura Al-Ahqaf, Ayah 18

Trash. Thrown into the wastebin. How hard is it for you to use simple logic? cheesy

najib632:

Very well, I see why the devil has been successful in misguiding you, I thought you were a proud person but it more than that, you're very arrogant too, this will cause you doom and this is what caused the devil his great status, becareful... I don't know of what language Allah spoke, I only know of what he has told me and He is the only One Who has the attribute of knowing all things, I have not seen Allah so I don't know if He does, but one day I will by His mercy... if you want to know too then you will have to submit to Allah, but I guess not, May Allah guide you if you're worth it.

Nonsense. Na today?
Allah told you something and he didn'tgive you the full version? Keep deceiving yourself there. I pity this your level of ignorance. Lol. You that you have submitted to Allah and you still reek of ignorance this much, you want me to be as ignorant as you are? Never! Go away with your Allah.

najib632:

I never said it happened because Allah spoke, if He wanted He wouldn't have spoken and it would still have happen, Allah wanted what was required of building a universe and that what happened, you were the one saying trash to me the other time, that I am mediocre, but you can't even Imagine things properly and you that doesn't even believe in magic is thinking that Allah needs to do incantations when He is the Boss.

Of course I am ordinary but I am better than those who disbelieve in Allah:
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ وَالتِّينِ وَالزَّيْتُونِ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
I swear by the Fig and the Olive,
-Sura At-Tin, Ayah 1
وَطُورِ سِينِينَ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
and by Tūr, the mount of Sinai,
-Sura At-Tin, Ayah 2

وَهَٰذَا الْبَلَدِ الْأَمِينِ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
and by this peaceful city,

-Sura At-Tin, Ayah 3

لَقَدْ خَلَقْنَا الْإِنْسَانَ فِي أَحْسَنِ تَقْوِيمٍ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
We have created man in the best composition,

-Sura At-Tin, Ayah 4

ثُمَّ رَدَدْنَاهُ أَسْفَلَ سَافِلِينَ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
then We turned him into the lowest of the low,

-Sura At-Tin, Ayah 5

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ فَلَهُمْ أَجْرٌ غَيْرُ مَمْنُونٍ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
except those who believed and did righteous deeds, because for them there is a reward never ending.

-Sura At-Tin, Ayah 6

فَمَا يُكَذِّبُكَ بَعْدُ بِالدِّينِ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
So, what can make you, after all this, to deny the Requital?

-Sura At-Tin, Ayah 7

أَلَيْسَ اللَّهُ بِأَحْكَمِ الْحَاكِمِينَ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
Is Allah not the Greatest Ruler of all the rulers?

-Sura At-Tin, Ayah 8

I would have cursed you for insulting the prophets of Allah, but I don't want to add to your pettyness.
No you haven't explained to me why a book revealed to a Man from the Arabian desert knows most of this factors before you? How could the most uncivlised nation and region on the earth at that time defeat two world powers in just 7 years? How come some of the many things that atheists brag about now are works of some of his followers and some are in depth translation of his book? Even the year a man landed on the moon is the Qur'an to let you know...
If you like keep on being arrogant don't become open minded, Allah is not in need of any human being, we were created to do what a creation before us failed to do and you're just a number from those the devil has misguided...

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ
اقْرَأْ بِاسْمِ رَبِّكَ الَّذِي خَلَقَ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
Read with the name of your Lord who created (every thing),

-Sura Al-Alaq, Ayah 1

خَلَقَ الْإِنْسَانَ مِنْ عَلَقٍ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
He created man from a clot of blood.

-Sura Al-Alaq, Ayah 2

اقْرَأْ وَرَبُّكَ الْأَكْرَمُ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
Read, and your Lord is the most gracious,

-Sura Al-Alaq, Ayah 3

الَّذِي عَلَّمَ بِالْقَلَمِ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
who imparted knowledge by means of the pen.

-Sura Al-Alaq, Ayah 4

عَلَّمَ الْإِنْسَانَ مَا لَمْ يَعْلَمْ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
He taught man what he did not know.

-Sura Al-Alaq, Ayah 5

كَلَّا إِنَّ الْإِنْسَانَ لَيَطْغَىٰ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
In fact, man crosses the limits,

-Sura Al-Alaq, Ayah 6

أَنْ رَآهُ اسْتَغْنَىٰ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
because he deems himself to be free of need.

-Sura Al-Alaq, Ayah 7

إِنَّ إِلَىٰ رَبِّكَ الرُّجْعَىٰ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
Surely to your Lord is the return.

-Sura Al-Alaq, Ayah 8

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)

-Sura Al-Alaq, Ayah 9

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)

-Sura Al-Alaq, Ayah 9

عَبْدًا إِذَا صَلَّىٰ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
a servant of Allah when he prays?

-Sura Al-Alaq, Ayah 10

أَرَأَيْتَ إِنْ كَانَ عَلَى الْهُدَىٰ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
Tell me, if he is on the right path,

-Sura Al-Alaq, Ayah 11

أَوْ أَمَرَ بِالتَّقْوَىٰ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
or bids piety, (would the former still forbid him?)

-Sura Al-Alaq, Ayah 12

أَرَأَيْتَ إِنْ كَذَّبَ وَتَوَلَّىٰ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
Tell me, if he rejects (the true faith) and turns away,

-Sura Al-Alaq, Ayah 13

أَلَمْ يَعْلَمْ بِأَنَّ اللَّهَ يَرَىٰ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
does he not know that Allah is watching (him)?

-Sura Al-Alaq, Ayah 14

كَلَّا لَئِنْ لَمْ يَنْتَهِ لَنَسْفَعًا بِالنَّاصِيَةِ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
No! If he does not desist, We will certainly drag (him) by forelock,

-Sura Al-Alaq, Ayah 15

نَاصِيَةٍ كَاذِبَةٍ خَاطِئَةٍ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
a lying, sinful forelock.

-Sura Al-Alaq, Ayah 16

فَلْيَدْعُ نَادِيَهُ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
So let him call the men of his council,

-Sura Al-Alaq, Ayah 17

سَنَدْعُ الزَّبَانِيَةَ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
We will call the soldiers of the Hell.

-Sura Al-Alaq, Ayah 18

كَلَّا لَا تُطِعْهُ وَاسْجُدْ وَاقْتَرِبْ ۩

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
No! Never obey him, and bow down in sajdah, and come close to Me.

-Sura Al-Alaq, Ayah 19

Repent...

Trash, you keep quoting verses from that fairy tale book called quran. When are you going to start using your head?

Lol, did yoi say you would have cursed me? Oh, you want to fight for Allah and his prophets? Extremists like you are not supposed to have graced this world. Your likes are the reason religion is a bad influence. You have taken fairy tales so serious that you can even kill for it. Lol, curse me dude. It's here on Nairaland it will end.

Allah didn't create shit. Can something that doesn't exist even create anything? It's obvious you don't even know a bit of science. I see you're trying to justify science with the quran, lmao. You think the quran justifies science? If that nonsense in the quran was science, why then didn't God create the world with simple electricity as default? All the pseudo science in the quran were copied from Galen and Aristotle who had lived even before your prophet was born. Galen and Aristotle worked and published their books, your prophet copied their works and told his fellow illiterates that it was from Allah. Dude, learn, unlearn and relearn. Drop your fantasies. You are no more a kid.

2 Likes

Re: Atheism Is Foolishness? by najib632(m): 1:49am On Jan 15, 2019
Akin1212:

Trash. Thrown into the wastebin. How hard is it for you to use simple logic? cheesy

Nonsense. Na today?
Allah told you something and he didn'tgive you the full version? Keep deceiving yourself there. I pity this your level of ignorance. Lol. You that you have submitted to Allah and you still reek of ignorance this much, you want me to be as ignorant as you are? Never! Go away with your Allah.

Trash, you keep quoting verses from that fairy tale book called quran. When are you going to start using your head?

Lol, did yoi say you would have cursed me? Oh, you want to fight for Allah and his prophets? Extremists like you are not supposed to have graced this world. Your likes are the reason religion is a bad influence. You have taken fairy tales so serious that you can even kill for it. Lol, curse me dude. It's here on Nairaland it will end.

Allah didn't create shit. Can something that doesn't exist even create anything? It's obvious you don't even know a bit of science. I see you're trying to justify science with the quran, lmao. You think the quran justifies science? If that nonsense in the quran was science, why then didn't God create the world with simple electricity as default? All the pseudo science in the quran were copied from Galen and Aristotle who had lived even before your prophet was born. Galen and Aristotle worked and published their books, your prophet copied their works and told his fellow illiterates that it was from Allah. Dude, learn, unlearn and relearn. Drop your fantasies. You are no more a kid.
Good bye sir...
Re: Atheism Is Foolishness? by najib632(m): 1:53am On Jan 15, 2019
tintingz:

Lol, delusion.

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)

-Sura Al-An'am, Ayah 25
Re: Atheism Is Foolishness? by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:57am On Jan 15, 2019
tintingz:
If we cannot grasp the essence of God, you're saying your God is illogical, unreasonable?

You can't say your God is outside space and time and then he intervenes, work with time, knows the future etc. If that's the case then God is within time and space and bound to it. The deist believe God is outside time and space because he doesn't intervene.

This is a fantasy you read from a book.

Then why do you think the universe was created if you believe your God wasn't created? You're being illogical and hypocritical. Every existing entity cannot exist itself, let's stick to that logic.

The universe is as well not created.

The more you keep mentioning this fantasy that God is not created the more illogical and bias you sound.

This apparently shows that you have no logical argument to your claims, you made a claim atheism is foolishness and your reason was they believe we came from nothing which is never an atheistic position. You're quick to fantasize that your God created everything from nothing and he wasn't created. Now that's appeal to hypocrisy(Tu quoque).

Stick to logic and stop adding fantasies to the argument.

Believe whatever you wish to believe! My Lord is All Powerful! How can you with your small brain think every thing in this world can be logical or can easily be grasp? From basic things to much more complex things logic has failed to explain!

Verily! In the creation of the heavens and the earth, and in the alternation of night and day, there are indeed signs for men of understanding. (Al-Imran vs 190)

Why do we yawn? Why do we yawn when we see others yawn?

How was the heaven created? How was the earth spread out? Who made man to composed of complex organelles, cells, tissues, organs and systems? Why do animals have similar systems yet unable to think like man? Where was i in 1950 and where will i be in 2100?

Why was i given birth to by my parents as at such date i was born? Why wasn't i born earlier or later? Why wasn't any of my siblings born in my place?

Why does the Girrafe has a long neck?

Why do we have gravity?

Even Stephen Hawking was diagnosed with Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis at 21. He was expected to live for just two years more but on the contrary he lived for 55 years more. This is a simple shut up to his entire life's work! Even more healthy people do not reach the age of 70!

What is the cause of the humming sound in Taos, New Mexico and in various cities around the world?

The sun's surface is as hot as the earth's core, why?

why do we need to sleep?

Many Species of bird migrate long distances to and from same area yearly without GPS, map or compass. How is this possible?

Why is the sun's corona's temperature over a million degrees yet the sun's surface temperature has about 5,550 degrees Celsius.

And indeed We created man (Adam) out of an extract of clay (water and earth).
Thereafter We made him (the offspring of Adam) as a Nutfah (mixed drops of the male and female sexual discharge) (and lodged it) in a safe lodging (womb of the woman).
Then We made the Nutfah into a clot (a piece of thick coagulated blood), then We made the clot into a little lump of flesh, then We made out of that little lump of flesh bones, then We clothed the bones with flesh, and then We brought it forth as another creation. So blessed be Allah, the Best of creators. (Qur'an 23 vs 12-14)
Re: Atheism Is Foolishness? by tintingz(m): 9:09am On Jan 15, 2019
najib632:

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)

-Sura Al-An'am, Ayah 25
Who will not believe in sign when seen? The Quran made this fallacious statement to boost it ego and impotency.

If Allah can inscript his name on the moon and everyone can see it, who will deny that? Allah should drop sign and stop giving empty statements. If Allah truly exist we shouldn't be debating it.

Allah cover some people's heart so that they won't believe and he said he gave freewill, what a contradiction.

2 Likes

Re: Atheism Is Foolishness? by tintingz(m): 9:38am On Jan 15, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Believe whatever you wish to believe! My Lord is All Powerful! How can you with your small brain think every thing in this world can be logical or can easily be grasp? From basic things to much more complex things logic has failed to explain!
FSM is all powerful!!

For us to establish an objective reality logic is needed or you will just be believing in fairytales, do you know why different religions believe in different fairytale? Because they suspend logic!

Verily! In the creation of the heavens and the earth, and in the alternation of night and day, there are indeed signs for men of understanding. (Al-Imran vs 190)
What sign?

Why do we yawn? Why do we yawn when we see others yawn?

How was the heaven created? How was the earth spread out? Who made man to composed of complex organelles, cells, tissues, organs and systems? Why do animals have similar systems yet unable to think like man? Where was i in 1950 and where will i be in 2100?

Why was i given birth to by my parents as at such date i was born? Why wasn't i born earlier or later? Why wasn't any of my siblings born in my place?

Why does the Girrafe has a long neck?

Why do we have gravity?
What a fallacy. You're appealing to ignorance!

Even Stephen Hawking was diagnosed with Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis at 21. He was expected to live for just two years more but on the contrary he lived for 55 years more. This is a simple shut up to his entire life's work! Even more healthy people do not reach the age of 70!
LMAO! Irony.

Stephen Hawkin never believed in God even during his disability he still didn't believe in God, he's more active, grant interviews and write more books till he died. He didn't pray to God to survive that much of years.

Kindly go read about him instead of this ignorance you're displaying.

What is the cause of the humming sound in Taos, New Mexico and in various cities around the world?

The sun's surface is as hot as the earth's core, why?
Lol, appealing to ignorance.

Let's me tell why God of the gaps is problematic, so let's assume you fill your ignorance a.k.a gap with your God, let's assume we don't know why we yawn, forward to the future science now know why we yawn and the gap close, what then will be your God? Diminished?

why do we need to sleep?
Did you just ask this?

Many Species of bird migrate long distances to and from same area yearly without GPS, map or compass. How is this possible?
Argument from ignorance.

Why is the sun's corona's temperature over a million degrees yet the sun's surface temperature has about 5,550 degrees Celsius.
Argument from ignorance.

And indeed We created man (Adam) out of an extract of clay (water and earth).
Thereafter We made him (the offspring of Adam) as a Nutfah (mixed drops of the male and female sexual discharge) (and lodged it) in a safe lodging (womb of the woman).
Then We made the Nutfah into a clot (a piece of thick coagulated blood), then We made the clot into a little lump of flesh, then We made out of that little lump of flesh bones, then We clothed the bones with flesh, and then We brought it forth as another creation. So blessed be Allah, the Best of creators. (Qur'an 23 vs 12-14)

Lol, bad biology.

Nice mythology.
Re: Atheism Is Foolishness? by aadoiza: 10:52am On Jan 15, 2019
tintingz:
Power!

You can see the result of the Arab warrior and the Jewish carpenter.

In other words, Many religions have made many fantasies about their Gods and creation story, humans were curious to know what could cause the universe to exist, what cause these phenomenas to exist, these gaps led them to fantasize many imaginary things, out of ignorance they fill the gaps with God or Gods which is now call "god of the gaps".

Thunder and lightning for example were ones seen as a curse or anger of the gods like Sango, Thor, Amadioha, Zeus etc now that we know how thunder and lightning works these Gods are diminishing/diminished.

Thank God for science. grin
I'm sure you wouldn't at this if you were there when the Arab warrior and the carpenter were been hunted by their very own.

Anyone could write any rubbish with the advantage of hindsight, nothing special.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Some Common Abnormalities And Innovations In Salah (prayer) / Does The Koran Really Encourage Faithful Moslems To Kill Christians? / Why Muslims Should Visit Cemeteries Regularly - Salihu Ajetunmobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 252
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.