Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

2019: INEC Announces Start Date, Deadline For PVC Collection - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: INEC Announces Start Date, Deadline For PVC Collection (26693 Views)

INEC Announces Automatic Employment For Corpers / INEC Announces Final Details Of Supplementary Elections In Rivers State / INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

Re: 2019: INEC Announces Start Date, Deadline For PVC Collection by Alepa(m): 12:49pm On Jan 12, 2019
DrThanos:
Buhari now abi I lie ?
Only Mynd44 can answer your question
Re: 2019: INEC Announces Start Date, Deadline For PVC Collection by Lordjb: 12:50pm On Jan 12, 2019
okay, see my signature below
Re: 2019: INEC Announces Start Date, Deadline For PVC Collection by Whothecapfits: 12:50pm On Jan 12, 2019
With Security Guards
Re: 2019: INEC Announces Start Date, Deadline For PVC Collection by Linus199(m): 12:50pm On Jan 12, 2019
ATIKU all the way

Re: 2019: INEC Announces Start Date, Deadline For PVC Collection by stephmike(m): 12:51pm On Jan 12, 2019
I hope ds will b so ooo
Re: 2019: INEC Announces Start Date, Deadline For PVC Collection by DrThanos: 12:53pm On Jan 12, 2019
Alepa:

Only Mynd44 can answer your question
okay oh
Re: 2019: INEC Announces Start Date, Deadline For PVC Collection by Somebodysproduct: 12:58pm On Jan 12, 2019
I registered during the 2011 elections and have the TVC. But I moved out of the area. How can I get the PVC now? Nairalanders please help with ur opinions
Re: 2019: INEC Announces Start Date, Deadline For PVC Collection by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 12, 2019
ithink7:
It took me less than 5 minutes to collect my card on thursday 10th January 2019.
Let's walk the talk people.
Buhari must go.
It's Sowore or Atiku.

same here, I collected mine few minutes ago.
Atiku for sure...
No going back.

Re: 2019: INEC Announces Start Date, Deadline For PVC Collection by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 12, 2019
Adebowhales:

Nothing will stop me from votin

Vote that will not count

Votes counts.

Rigging counts too.
Re: 2019: INEC Announces Start Date, Deadline For PVC Collection by deadsea: 1:05pm On Jan 12, 2019
slawomir:
Isoright

Went to submit my ad-hoc recruitment form at Egor local government in Edo state yesterday as on the fourteen is the deadline
O boy the crowd ehnnnn

He clear say poverty real dey the land
People want work

See fikne fine babes queue up for inside sun just to submit their form

apply through any of the remote local government, your chances of getting it is higher.
Re: 2019: INEC Announces Start Date, Deadline For PVC Collection by suv93: 1:06pm On Jan 12, 2019
Hmm
THIS ECOMMERCE WEBSITE DESIGN PACKAGE IS GUARANTEED TO GET YOU MASSIVE SALES THIS 2019!

If your business is not online in this digital savvy era, you would be swimming against the current.

With increasing need to tap from online opportunities, every businessman or woman is looking to have an online store where he or sell can sell their range of products and services.

According to PayPal, "Nigeria is the 3rd highest mobile shopper worldwide - only after China & India!"

That is why your E-commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by 'Web-Quacks’

WHAT YOU GET FOR YOUR ECOMMERCE WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT WITH US

- BEAUTIFUL WEBSITE AESTHETIC AND FUNCTIONALITIES – THAT CAN COMPTE WITH TOP SITES
- BUSINESS BRAND LOGO DESIGN (A MUST FOR YOUR BUSINESS)
- UP TO 5 BANNER DESIGNS FOR YOUR ONLINE MARKETING ADS FOR FREE
- PAYMENT GATEWAY INTEGRATION
- LIVE CHAT (make it easy to connect with customers enquiries on the go)
- FREE TRAINING ON HOW TO UPLOAD, EDIT AND REMOVE PRODUCT IMAGES OR PRICES FREE
------------------------------------------------------
- SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
- 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Hosting Space and Bandwidth)
- Free Domain for 1 Year
- SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
- Comes with GOOD Website loading Speed!
- Up to 10 or more official email addresses FREE
- Websites comes with 247 availability. NO DOWNTIME!
- Contact/enquiry form
- Google map integration
- Social media integration
- Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!

ALL THESE PLUS MORE FOR JUST N45,000 FROM THE CUSTOMER CENTRIC ICT COMPANY THAT HAS IMPLEMENTED WEB/MOBILE APP SOLUTIONS FOR SATISFIED CLIENTS ACROSS NIGERIA, UK, USA, CANADA AND IN AFRICA. WE ARE the HOLY GRAIL of website design and development when it comes to SMEs that are starting out (and of course for far complex web projects). Once you can dream it, WE WILL ACTUALISE IT FOR YOU - GUANRANTEED!

CONTACTS AND WEBSITE ON BANNERS! LIMITED TIME OFFER!!

Re: 2019: INEC Announces Start Date, Deadline For PVC Collection by supereagle(m): 1:07pm On Jan 12, 2019
slawomir:
Isoright

Went to submit my ad-hoc recruitment form at Egor local government in Edo state yesterday as on the fourteen is the deadline
O boy the crowd ehnnnn

He clear say poverty real dey the land
People want work

See fine fine babes queue up for inside sun just to submit their form

I have connection. I need to queue.
Re: 2019: INEC Announces Start Date, Deadline For PVC Collection by ithink7: 1:07pm On Jan 12, 2019
Alepa:

You must be a learner if you don’t know who Mynd44 will likely vote for grin grin

Buhari freed all the BH terrorist locked up in prison by GEJ.
Add 1+2
wink wink wink
Re: 2019: INEC Announces Start Date, Deadline For PVC Collection by Stephendeals: 1:07pm On Jan 12, 2019
ithink7:
It took me less than 5 minutes to collect my card on thursday 10th January 2019.
Let's walk the talk people.
Buhari must go.
It's Sowore or Atiku.

A vote for anyone other than Atiku is technically a vote for Buhari.... I wish otherwise but that is the truth

Re: 2019: INEC Announces Start Date, Deadline For PVC Collection by BuchiPrinzy: 1:09pm On Jan 12, 2019
Make i kukuma drop this here... Intake Of Foods With High Fiber Reduces Death Risk And Chronic Diseases. https://learnvercity.com/4842/intake-of-foods-with-high-fiber-reduces-death-risk-and-chronic-diseases/
Re: 2019: INEC Announces Start Date, Deadline For PVC Collection by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 12, 2019
what's the benefits of voting in Nigeria because you guys are labour in vain
Re: 2019: INEC Announces Start Date, Deadline For PVC Collection by rosalieene(f): 1:11pm On Jan 12, 2019
Stephendeals:

A vote for anyone other than Atiku is technically a vote for Buhari.... I wish otherwise but that is the truth

True!!
Re: 2019: INEC Announces Start Date, Deadline For PVC Collection by Collins2028(m): 1:11pm On Jan 12, 2019
[quote author=Magichand post=74689796]The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) said it would devolve Permanent Voter Cards (PVCs) collection to Registration Areas and Wards across the country, from Jan. 16.

The commission said in a statement by Mr Festus Okoye, National Commissioner and Chairman, Information and Voter Education Committee, on Friday, in Abuja, that the deadline for collection of PVCs was Feb. 8.

The statement said that decision on the issue was taken at the commission’s weekly meeting held on Thursday in Abuja.

It recalled that INEC carried out Continuous Voter Registration (CVR) between April 27, 2017 and Aug. 31, 2018 during which a total of 14, 281,734 new voters were registered.

It stated that subsequently, the commission printed the PVCs of the new registrants and delivered them to the states.

It said, “Collection of PVCs by the public which is being done presently at the Commission’s Local Government offices is to be devolved to the 8,809 Registration Areas/Wards from Jan. 16 to Jan. 21 (including Saturday and Sunday).

“After Jan. 21 collection of PVCs will revert to the Commission’s Local Government Offices and other designated centres to be determined by the states until Feb. 8, being the last day for collection.

“There will be no extension for the collection of PVCs after Feb.8. All uncollected PVCs will be retrieved and kept in a secured place until the general elections are over.

“There shall be no collection of PVCs by proxy.”

I'll collect my pvc as soon as posible to prepare me 4 the game on February.[b][/b][color=#006600][/color]
Re: 2019: INEC Announces Start Date, Deadline For PVC Collection by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 12, 2019
what's the benefits of voting in Nigeria if I may asked you guys because you guys are labour in vain
Re: 2019: INEC Announces Start Date, Deadline For PVC Collection by Alepa(m): 1:13pm On Jan 12, 2019
ithink7:

Buhari freed all the BH terrorist locked up in prison by GEJ.
Add 1+2
wink wink wink

Re: 2019: INEC Announces Start Date, Deadline For PVC Collection by godati2: 1:19pm On Jan 12, 2019
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
THIS IS GRAND-MASTER GRAPHICS DESIGN TRAINING LIKE YOU NEVER HAD BEFORE – NO THEORY. NO BULLSHITS. 100% PRACTICAL TO MAKE YOU A PRO THIS YEAR IN 4 WEEKS!

Thanks to social media and the app-store economy, design skills are more valuable than ever.
Are you interested in learning more about how to communicate your creative ideas in a way that will capture the attention of your audience? THEN THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU!

This training takes you from Design novice to professional creative through intensive practical training.

WHAT YOU WOULD MASTER AFTER THIS 4 WEEKS PRACTICAL-DRIVEN TRAINING

- The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

FEES: N28,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: Monday, 21st of January, 2019

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training also available but with higher charges)

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: 2019: INEC Announces Start Date, Deadline For PVC Collection by lilangelapc: 1:20pm On Jan 12, 2019
Proceeding
Re: 2019: INEC Announces Start Date, Deadline For PVC Collection by sirusX(m): 1:20pm On Jan 12, 2019
Valerie47:
Hello, my TVC was stolen, how do I collect a new PVC?

You said TVC grin.....now that's funny
Re: 2019: INEC Announces Start Date, Deadline For PVC Collection by AkhereOkaka(m): 1:21pm On Jan 12, 2019
Bossontop:
Hope una no go sell d remaining wans??
Re: 2019: INEC Announces Start Date, Deadline For PVC Collection by chequemate: 1:23pm On Jan 12, 2019
Sowore all the way..PVC ready!

Bisi And Kayode Fayemi Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos / Northern Forces Plot For 2023 Presidency / Thieves Break Into Crowther Seth, Adamawa Deputy Governor's Office