Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

2019: INEC Announces Start Date, Deadline For PVC Collection - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: INEC Announces Start Date, Deadline For PVC Collection (26709 Views)

INEC Announces Automatic Employment For Corpers / INEC Announces Final Details Of Supplementary Elections In Rivers State / INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

Re: 2019: INEC Announces Start Date, Deadline For PVC Collection by Dezingo: 1:29pm On Jan 12, 2019
Went to collect mine in 2014 but was informed that my name is not on the register. Only for me to check online I saw it there but they kept telling me my name is not on their register. Which way Nigeria?
Re: 2019: INEC Announces Start Date, Deadline For PVC Collection by slawomir: 1:29pm On Jan 12, 2019
supereagle:

I have connection. I need to queue.
You mean you don't need to queue because you have connection
Re: 2019: INEC Announces Start Date, Deadline For PVC Collection by slawomir: 1:31pm On Jan 12, 2019
deadsea:

apply through any of the remote local government, your chances of getting it is higher.

That is the fact sha
But the thing be say people when them go select that day most of them nor go come
Re: 2019: INEC Announces Start Date, Deadline For PVC Collection by Ovems(f): 1:57pm On Jan 12, 2019
luveth:

same here, I collected mine few minutes ago. Atiku for sure... No going back.
Do they work on Saturdays?
Re: 2019: INEC Announces Start Date, Deadline For PVC Collection by Moneytize: 2:07pm On Jan 12, 2019
Valerie47:
Hello, my TVC was stolen, how do I collect a new PVC?
By registering for a new HVC
Re: 2019: INEC Announces Start Date, Deadline For PVC Collection by Delaw00(m): 2:13pm On Jan 12, 2019
How do i get the form sir?
slawomir:
Isoright

Went to submit my ad-hoc recruitment form at Egor local government in Edo state yesterday as on the fourteen is the deadline
O boy the crowd ehnnnn

He clear say poverty real dey the land
People want work

See fine fine babes queue up for inside sun just to submit their form
Re: 2019: INEC Announces Start Date, Deadline For PVC Collection by Irishrena1(f): 2:14pm On Jan 12, 2019
What about those that applied for transfer like me? I've been unable to get mine so far. Will we get ours now too?
Re: 2019: INEC Announces Start Date, Deadline For PVC Collection by Ferdinandu(m): 2:15pm On Jan 12, 2019
They said that all PVCs are ready and deployed to collection centre but just yesterday I went to the the collection centre and they told me that my own is not yet ready.. Which kind of lie and confusion is this now? Abi they don sell my PVC?
Re: 2019: INEC Announces Start Date, Deadline For PVC Collection by slawomir: 2:17pm On Jan 12, 2019
Delaw00:
How do i get the form sir?
My guy just go to your local government of residence at that place they will give you the form to fill

You can apply as a student or ex corp member
Which ever one you choose
Re: 2019: INEC Announces Start Date, Deadline For PVC Collection by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 12, 2019
sirusX:

You said TVC grin.....now that's funny
Temporary voters card.
Re: 2019: INEC Announces Start Date, Deadline For PVC Collection by musa7m(m): 2:28pm On Jan 12, 2019
slawomir:
Isoright

Went to submit my ad-hoc recruitment form at Egor local government in Edo state yesterday as on the fourteen is the deadline
O boy the crowd ehnnnn

People want work

what is ad-hic ?
Re: 2019: INEC Announces Start Date, Deadline For PVC Collection by musa7m(m): 2:28pm On Jan 12, 2019
slawomir:
Isoright

O boy the crowd ehnnnn

People want work

what is ad-hoc?
Re: 2019: INEC Announces Start Date, Deadline For PVC Collection by Delaw00(m): 2:31pm On Jan 12, 2019
slawomir:

My guy just go to your local government of residence at that place they will give you the form to fill

You can apply as a student or ex corp member
Which ever one you choose
Re: 2019: INEC Announces Start Date, Deadline For PVC Collection by bigtt76(f): 2:32pm On Jan 12, 2019
What they should have done from day one. Now they will be putting pressure on people angry
Re: 2019: INEC Announces Start Date, Deadline For PVC Collection by teewhydope(m): 2:37pm On Jan 12, 2019
Valerie47:
Temporary voters card.

go there, they will give you an attestation form to fill after which you will be given your card. just make sure you know the polling unit you were registered to, so that i'll be easy to search for your card.
Re: 2019: INEC Announces Start Date, Deadline For PVC Collection by alizma: 2:40pm On Jan 12, 2019
Bossontop:
Hope una no go sell d remaining wans??
they won't sell your own if you make out time to collect your own within the three weeks period
Re: 2019: INEC Announces Start Date, Deadline For PVC Collection by supereagle(m): 2:57pm On Jan 12, 2019
slawomir:

You mean you don't need to queue because you have connection

If you have strong one, you don't need to appear there. This is Nigeria where jobs can be given to those who didn't attend job interviews and those who went will be ignored.
Re: 2019: INEC Announces Start Date, Deadline For PVC Collection by slawomir: 2:59pm On Jan 12, 2019
supereagle:

If you have strong one, you don't need to appear there. This is Nigeria where jobs can be given to those who didn't attend job interviews and those who went will be ignored.

Na truth sha
Re: 2019: INEC Announces Start Date, Deadline For PVC Collection by supereagle(m): 3:00pm On Jan 12, 2019
alizma:

they won't sell your own if you make out time to collect your own within the three weeks period

I was just by someone now that her mother In-law own wasn't seen that it has been sold.
Re: 2019: INEC Announces Start Date, Deadline For PVC Collection by emmancipated(m): 3:01pm On Jan 12, 2019
Valerie47:
Hello, my TVC was stolen, how do I collect a new PVC?
you'll go with your passport, to fill an attestation form, while you provide them with your name, Registration area /ward code and polling unit code. if you don't know these codes you can check online with your details
Re: 2019: INEC Announces Start Date, Deadline For PVC Collection by NwaliE01: 3:06pm On Jan 12, 2019
Adebowhales:

Nothing will stop me from votin

Vote that will not count
If it will not count, why are politicians buying it?
Re: 2019: INEC Announces Start Date, Deadline For PVC Collection by NwaliE01: 3:08pm On Jan 12, 2019
SalamRushdie:
People make sure you collect your PVC we have a dullard to send packing !!
Noted. That's our vow this year!

Re: 2019: INEC Announces Start Date, Deadline For PVC Collection by Necksonnel: 3:30pm On Jan 12, 2019
I did mine in 2017 in delta when I was in school but now am base in Ibadan. How can I get mine cuz I can't go back to delta again to collect pvc. Anyway I fit collect am for Ibadan?
Re: 2019: INEC Announces Start Date, Deadline For PVC Collection by BrutusOj(m): 3:40pm On Jan 12, 2019
SalamRushdie:
People make sure you collect your PVC we have a dullard to send packing !!
I can't wait to collect my own PVC to join those who will send him back home. Some INEC officials r planning to sell our cards, i was in Garki primary school, Abuja a week ago, they told me they don't know when my card will arrive, not even an estimated date, they cant discourage me from going to collect my card, I will visit them coming weekend to worry them again. I won't miss out the oppprtunity to vote out the incompetent herdman in Aso rock.

Re: 2019: INEC Announces Start Date, Deadline For PVC Collection by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 12, 2019
teewhydope:

go there, they will give you an incident form to fill after which you will be given your card. just make sure you know the polling unit you were registered to, so that i'll be easy to search for your card.
Can I go to any polling unit? I registered in a small village, can't go there again.
Re: 2019: INEC Announces Start Date, Deadline For PVC Collection by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 12, 2019
emmancipated:

you'll go with your passport, to fill an attestation form, while you provide them with your name, Registration area /ward code and polling unit code. if you don't know these codes you can check online with your details
Wow, thanks dear, I appreciate.
Re: 2019: INEC Announces Start Date, Deadline For PVC Collection by SalamRushdie: 3:47pm On Jan 12, 2019
BrutusOj:
I can't wait to collect my own PVC to join those who will send him back home. Some INEC officials r planning to sell our cards, i was Garki primary school Abuja a week ago, they told me the don't know when my card will arrive, not even an estimated date, they cant discourage me from going to collect my card, I will visit them coming weekend to worry them again. I won't miss out the oppprtunity to vote the incompetent herdman in Aso rock.

God bless you

The Mamman Daura I Know By Shango / Why Obasanjo Is Angry With President Jonathan / Army Captures Boko Haram Terrorists In Maiduguri And Mafa