Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,514 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Start Result Processing Business For Kg, Nur, Pri And Sec Schools In Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Start Result Processing Business For Kg, Nur, Pri And Sec Schools In Nigeria (596 Views)

I Want To Invest #4m In A Legit,insured And Sec Certified Investment Platform / Start Digital Result Processing Business For Kg,nur, Pri & Sec Schools In Nigeri / Great Opportunity For 10 People To Own Result Processing Business Free - Hurry!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start Result Processing Business For Kg, Nur, Pri And Sec Schools In Nigeria by AbiodunFaf(m): 2:06pm On Jan 12, 2019
RESULT PROCESSING BUSINESS FOR KG, NUR, PRIMARY & SEC SCHOOLS A MONEY SPINNER FOR INDIVIDUALS AND SCHOOL OWNERS

At this very hard time across Nigeria as a whole, everyone is looking for a very viable business that is genuine, lucrative, with high returns on investment and yet a fail-proof business (if there is anything like that).

Yes it is possible when you have the right solution that solves problems and needs of the people and can easily integrate with the need of the people you want to sell it to.

In this post I will be introducing you to a business model that has been carefully worked on for over two years and it is a money spinner for whoever, I mean anyone who goes into the business (diligently).
Enough of these stories, what is the business model?

RESULT PROCESSING BUSINESS MODEL

I will break down the whole business model so that you will have a very broad understanding of how the business runs.
There is no institution of learning(KG, NUR, PRI and SEC even Universities) that does not have a way of reporting the academic performance of students or pupil at the end of the term to parents or guardians so that parents and guardians can see how well their child(ren) has or have done at the end of each of the terms.

The normal and conventional method that schools use(s) to is to make these reports by printing papers and using dossiers that has been in use since years before we were born.

These dossiers and paper reports have a lot of shortcomings which among others include:

1. It may tear after a short while
2. Water may pour on it and it may get missing.
3. Fire outbreak may destroy the paper results.
4. Some crafty children will even use eraser to clean the result and re-write what they like on it.
5. Parents have to wait for a physical paper to get to their hands before they can see their child(ren) result.
6. The report cards may get missing
7. There may not be a continuous way of monitoring the performance of students if results are on paper and printed by the school every time
8. And a host of other short-comings.

WHAT IS THE SOLUTION AND BUSINESS IN THIS FOR AN INDIVIDUAL OR A SCHOOL AND HOW CAN MONEY BE MADE EASILY FROM THIS.

A BRIEF INTRODUCTION OF RESULT CHECKER WEB BASED APPLICATION

Digital Academic Result is one of the innovative solutions (Web Based Software) of Soft Solutions.
This solution is developed to solve the problem of using paper report cards (Dossier) in Kindergarteen, Nursery, Primary and Secondary schools in Nigeria and convert these paper results into a digital form which can be checked using a computer system or mobile phones. .

The application is a web based application that allows academic institutions to upload the results of their pupils and students on the internet and parent anywhere in the world can check the result of their child(ren) from any device that has internet connectivity either from your mobile or from the computer, laptop, ipad, smart phones e.t.c.

This solution makes use of e-PINS which will be generated within the application and given to parents to enable parents gain access to their child or children academic result on a termly basis. These E-PINS can either be produced into a scratch card form and sold to parents on termly basis or it can be shared to parents in order for them to gain access to their child(ren) termly results.

SECTIONS OF THIS APPLICATION

This application has three different sections:

Admin: This is the overall admin that have access right to create teachers in the school. The admin can add, view, update or remove a teacher totally from the result application.

Teacher: Each teacher for each of the classes have their own unique login detail which will be given to them by the admin. Teachers can add student names and academic performance to each of the class result sheet. Teachers can upload results, edit existing results, update result or delete completely a student result from the database.

Parents: Parents can gain access to the result portal by making use of the e-PIN which will be generated and given to them by teachers. Parents can login to check student results at the end of each of the terms. Each term has it’s own e-PIN which will be given by teachers/admin to parents.

SUBJECTS COVERED BY THIS APPLICATION ARE AS FOLLOWS:

The application is designed to cover all subjects from KG 1 to SSS 3 and from 1st Term through 3rd Term for each of the classes.

KG & Nursery - English (Reasoning, Writing & Phonics) , Mathematics (Counting & Recognition) , Practical Life, Colouring, Crafts, Sensorial, Soc. Studies Health Education. Computer, Moral Talks, Yoruba, Rhymes, CRK/IRK, Science & Psycometric Measures.

Primary - Eng. Maths, Basic Science, Pre-Vocational, Religious/ Natural Values, Quantitative Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning, General Knowledge, Hand Writing Computer, Cultural / Creative Arts, French, Diction, Yoruba, Music

Secondary - JSS - Eng, Maths, Yoruba, Basic Science, Basic Tech, IRS/CRS, Vocational,
CCA, Bus. Studies, CRS. , Civic, PHE, Soc. Studies, CRS, Civic, PHE, Soc. Studies. Agric,
French, Computer.

SSS - Eng., Maths, Biology, Economics, Agric, Lit.in Eng, Chemistry, Physics Geography,
Yoruba, Government, Commerce, Accts, History, ICT, Civic & Data Processing.

BUSINESS POTENTIAL IN THE BUSINESS MODEL

There is no corner of where you are that there are no schools (Kindergarten, Nursery, Primary and Secondary schools).
The market is just very wide.

You are not cramping on anyone’s market. You can create your own small niche wherever you are and start making your cool money silently without anyone noticing. So long as there are schools around where you are then you will continue to make money from this.
For an individual where you are is the start point.

For a school, your school is the start point, you can start introducing the application to your neighbouring schools and friends who run school business and start making more profit from this.

There is no limit to what you can make and how you can make money from this.

WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS TO START THIS BUSINESS AND HOW DO YOU START AS AN INDIVIDUAL AND AS A SCHOOL OWNER

There are just four basic requirements:

1. You must have a computer system/ mobile phone to showcase and also upload results to the portal
2. You must have a domain name and hosting account
3. You must have Internet connection as the result processing software is a web based application.
4. You must buy the result checker application which will be installed or set up for you to run your business.

Basically these are all that it takes to start.

HOW TO START THIS BUSINESS AS AN INDIVIDUAL

As an individual you can start the business of result processing by owning a website where the result checker application is set up for you. What you need to do is approach the small schools around you with a copy of your proposal and also the readiness to demonstrate and show the school owners what the result application is all about, explaining the features and advantages of the application to the school. The truth is that the school does not even need to invest a kobo for you to make your money. All you need from them is just the go ahead to introduce the application to the parents of the school and once they agree, you have to work with the school to obtain results from them and as such help them with uploading the results. Then you create e-PINS and hand it over to the school to sell to parents before the end of the term is over. Hey I know you are already doing some calculations, if the you sell the e-PINS to schools at 250 or 300 and the school sells at 500 to parents every term. Let us assume that a school has about 200 students and from inputting results alone on an application and giving out pins you can easily make N40,000 to N50,000 from just one school. Assume you are able to capture 5 – 10 schools in your area each term. You can do the mathematics yourself. This does not mean that you cannot go about other businesses that you have or put someone in charge of this business while you do other things. Being an internet based business, you can always check the number of students uploaded on the portal and calculate your profit. It is a simple as that.

HOW TO START THIS BUSINESS AS A SCHOOL

Do you own a school and looking for a way to further make good returns from the school. This business model is un-arguably one of the best ways you can make more money from your school investment. The application can be set up for you if you already have a website and if you do not have we can purchase a cheap domain for you and set up the application on it so that you have 100% control on the application. Teachers can easily upload results into the application using their mobile phones. The application covers all subjects and terms in your school.

WHERE CAN I SEE THE DEMO TO THIS APPLICATION

The demo to the result checker application is uploaded here:

http://softsolution.com.ng/primary - This is the url for the kg, nursery and primary application
http://softsolution.com.ng/secondary - This is the url to the secondary version of the application.

I DO NOT HAVE A TECHNICAL KNOW HOW OF HOW TO MANAGE WEB APPLICATIONS.

You are good to go if you can type A,B,C on your phone screen and also on a computer system. All you just need to do is to type in the results into the application. I will provide technical support if there is any need for it to everyone that will be using this model.

WHAT DO I INVEST TO GET THIS AND HOW DO I MAKE MY INVESTMENT

The investment to get this started and running is just thirty thousand naira only

HOW DO I PAY?

Get across to me through my whatsapp line ZERO EIGHT ONE SEVEN EIGHT ONE ZERO FOUR ZERO EIGHT FIVE

CAN I PAY TWICE FOR THIS

Yes you can pay twice. You make a payment of TWENTY THOUSAND FIRST AND THE BALANCE OF TEN THOUSAND after you have seen your work

WHAT DOES THE PAYMENT COVERS?

The payment covers the followings:

1. Domain Registration for 1 year
2. Web Hosting for 1 year
3. Result Checker Application
4. Set Up and Installation and
5. Maintenance Cost

HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO DELIVER ON THIS

Yes, it will take one day for your domain to be registered up and running and it will take about an hour to install and set up the result checker application

HOW CAN I CONTACT YOU?

Use my whatsapp number here ZERO EIGHT ONE SEVEN EIGHT ONE ZERO FOUR ZERO EIGHT FIVE.
If you have further questions please use my contact above.

HOW LONG WILL THIS OPPORTUNITY BE AVAILABLE

This opportunity is opened today and it will be around between now and Tuesday 15th of January, 2019

I want to work with a very few number of people. As few as 10.
This will enable me concentrate on these few people and also give them maximum support needed so that their business can be a huge success.

I am damn serious, once I have 10 people then the offer is closed.

HOW DO I LOGIN INTO THE APPLICATION TO SEE WHAT THE RESULT SHEETS LOOK LIKE

Please do use my whatsapp contact and I will send you the login details.

Remember that opportunities comes but once in a life time, if you procastinate and delay, the opportunity will never be there forever

Re: Start Result Processing Business For Kg, Nur, Pri And Sec Schools In Nigeria by kmaxx(m): 5:13pm On Jan 12, 2019
Wow! Cool idea. 30k investment. What happens after the one year?
Re: Start Result Processing Business For Kg, Nur, Pri And Sec Schools In Nigeria by AbiodunFaf(m): 6:31pm On Jan 12, 2019
Yes after the one year, you pay a renewal fee just for your domain and hosting which definitely will not be 30k. Presently it is 10k for the hosting and the domain and it will be around that price.

If there are further questions, please use my contact details and whatapp me. I sure will respond to your chats.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Southern Green Estate,off ORCHID ROAD,LEKKI With PICS / Empty Bags Of Cement Needed In Large Quantity / $5 Million Crypto Theft 20 Years Old Hacker Pleads Guilty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.