Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Empty Bags Of Cement Needed In Large Quantity - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Empty Bags Of Cement Needed In Large Quantity (596 Views)

Please I Need Advice On The Amount Of Cement Needed To Lay Foundation / How Many Trips Of Sand And Bag Of Cement To Build 2bedroom / Empty Bags Of Cement Needed In Large Quantity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Empty Bags Of Cement Needed In Large Quantity by onekata: 1:53pm On Jan 25, 2019
Hello nairalanders, we are looking for empty bags of cement in large quantity from anywhere in Nigeria.
we need them in Abuja or Jos, though distance is not barrier.
contact us today if you have. 08058312123.
Re: Empty Bags Of Cement Needed In Large Quantity by online4business: 3:11pm On Jan 31, 2019
You don't answer your call onekata are you really serious about this your biz
Re: Empty Bags Of Cement Needed In Large Quantity by onekata: 5:59pm On Jan 31, 2019
online4business:
You don't answer your call onekata are you really serious about this your biz
i'm very serious, i do answer calls, pls keep the calls coming,we are looking for more empty bags of cement.

(1) (Reply)

$5 Million Crypto Theft 20 Years Old Hacker Pleads Guilty / Learn How To Create Apps The Easiest Way Ever Admob App Inclusive / Invest On Land Today And Smile Tomorrow (buy 2plots And Get 1plot Free)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.