Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Your Bum And Hips Are Too Big Reduce Them...friend Slam Actress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Your Bum And Hips Are Too Big Reduce Them...friend Slam Actress (1774 Views)

Ini Edo Flaunts Her Newly Acquired Bum And Straight Legs In New Photos / Meet Ellen Baby, Danish Comedian With A Very Big Bum And Big Heart For Africa (P / Na Breeze Blow Am? Fans Slam Actress Who Exposed Her Panties (photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Bum And Hips Are Too Big Reduce Them...friend Slam Actress by Felixtami(m): 2:52pm On Jan 12, 2019
Actress Anita Joseph has taken to social media to rain insults at a friend who told her to reduce the massive size of her hips and bum. She passed her message across by sharing a picture of her curvy self on Instagram. Joseph called the person wicked evil. She added that some people pay millions of cash to have the kind of body she has.

Her post reads: “So someone said to me today. Please Anita you need to reduce ur hips and bum. Excuse me reduce these hips and bum?

This body that people pay millions to have now? And God gave me for free you say I should wat waka shege gi dere wicked evil person are you maaad. Ezigbo kitikpa na Enwe ‘ro nne na Nna gba gi dere #curvynita #naturalbody #God’s gift.”

more photos here: https://www.getbeg.com/2019/01/popular-actress-slams-friend-who-told.html

Re: Your Bum And Hips Are Too Big Reduce Them...friend Slam Actress by mikejj(m): 3:33pm On Jan 12, 2019
grin

(1) (Reply)

Kirk Franklin Celebrate Wife With 23 Dozen Roses On 23rd Wedding Anniversary. / MC Galaxy Fires Back At Etinosa, Releases Video Evidence / Curvy Actress Moesha Boduong Shares More Swimsuit Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.