Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

My Friends Mum Was Rob By A Guy On Facebook, Needs Help - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Friends Mum Was Rob By A Guy On Facebook, Needs Help (717 Views)

My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money / How A Friend Was Rob Of ₦950k / My Mum Was Scammed By Bank First Bank Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Friends Mum Was Rob By A Guy On Facebook, Needs Help by Ayodele95: 3:04pm On Jan 12, 2019
Sent by a on Facebook, friend needs help.

Good morning ,
Please I don't know how you can post this for me , please beware of CHINEDU WISDOM ORIZU he is a thief, we sent him a broadcast about catering services he showered interest he told my mom he wanted a caterer for house warming party.

They decided to meet at ikotun ile epo bus stop beside ecobank at ikotun market@dominion pizza ,they met there he claim to be a prince , married to a India lady who he claimed died in a car accident,also claim to be a doctor,and a missionary in rccg after much negotiation he was asking questions Like do you have a flat screen TV ,where do you live thank God she didn't disclose that then asked her to follow him to the bank before getting there, he emptied everything on her, while holding a gun to her...I want justice she had to beg for aims to get her back to ikorodu .

Please am seeking justice his face book details is CHINEDU WISDOM ORIZU his phone number are 08179858166, 08148375621
I will be happy if this matter can be taken up thanks.

Thats there conservation below.

Lalasticlala please help push to Front Page.

Re: My Friends Mum Was Rob By A Guy On Facebook, Needs Help by Ayodele95: 3:08pm On Jan 12, 2019
More.. Lalasticlala

Re: My Friends Mum Was Rob By A Guy On Facebook, Needs Help by Dannybammz: 3:35pm On Jan 12, 2019
This is disheartening! don't worry we'll inform the Elders of our land.

(1) (Reply)

Stop arresting Yahoo Boys, it's our duty to send money - Victims call out EFCC / Nigerian Slay Queen Accuses Her Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution / Four Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Attacking NYSC Lodge In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.