Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,577 members, 7,823,509 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (36789 Views)

EFCC Re-Arraigns Embattled Justice Ajumogobia, Withdraws Name Of Godwin Obla / Will Justice Onnoghen Get Justice From Justice Tanko Headed Supreme Court & NJC? / How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed by FrancisIgya: 8:12pm On Jan 12, 2019
A bais report .
Re: Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed by ufuosco: 8:28pm On Jan 12, 2019
Mr. Integrity
Re: Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed by Kingspin(m): 8:33pm On Jan 12, 2019
shachris02:
Buhari the stupid bigot.

Everything is getting set for the election.

Huasa Fulani is controlling every arm of this election.

From INEC to security chiefs to CJN to the police.

I really pity Atiku.
I pity suffering and hungry Nigeria shouting 4x
Re: Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed by isnovic(m): 8:34pm On Jan 12, 2019
The same man who blatantly refused to remove the IG of Police even after attaining the retirement age or compulsory 35years public service.

Maybe the next officer in rank to the IG is a Southerner and he is sour bittered.
Re: Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed by hysteriabox(m): 9:15pm On Jan 12, 2019
Olaopefola:

https://thepunditng.com/12846-2/
And Caption Bigot strikes again

Re: Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed by Shikini: 9:15pm On Jan 12, 2019
shachris02:
Buhari the stupid bigot.

Everything is getting set for the election.

Huasa Fulani is controlling every arm of this election.

From INEC to security chiefs to CJN to the police.

I really pity Atiku.
Re: Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:17pm On Jan 12, 2019
Mccullum:

PDP taught APC all these styles of political protection of interest....

Jonathan did something like this to Justice Salami due to the fear of post elections tribunal cases.
So where is the change

@ bolded was not true. Justice Salami was bias! Evidences shows that he was working for Tinubu hence he was demoted!!!
Re: Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed by gogodaye(m): 10:17pm On Jan 12, 2019
It is equally imperative that we dispel the wrong impression making the rounds that the CJN operated prohibited foreign accounts in banks outside the shores of Nigeria which the law prohibits.
The CJN operated foreign domiciliary accounts, which said action in itself is lawful.
However the charges against him assert his nondisclosure of these accounts in his submitted Assets Declaration Forms as well as his failure to make a timely declaration of his assets within the time frames stipulated by law.
Re: Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed by DozieInc(m): 11:52pm On Jan 12, 2019
The cabal is preparing for a post election tribunal... replacing someone from S/S with a northerner.
Re: Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed by Shikini: 2:16am On Jan 13, 2019
Immanuels7:
ALERT!
ALL THE REPLACEMENTS SO FAR BY THIS ADMINISTRATION IS ZONED TO A PARTICULAR PEOPLE WITH A PARTICULAR RELIGION!!

ELECTION RIGGING IS A GOAL

I MUST NEVER VOTE FOR BUHARI FOR THIS... I HAVE NOW CHANGED MY MIND

Top Ten Cursed Books You Should Never Read
https://www./2018/11/top-ten-cursed-books-you-should-never.html
Re: Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed by Em5(m): 9:52am On Jan 13, 2019
Immanuels7:
ALERT!
ALL THE REPLACEMENTS SO FAR BY THIS ADMINISTRATION IS ZONED TO A PARTICULAR PEOPLE WITH A PARTICULAR RELIGION!!

ELECTION RIGGING IS A GOAL

I MUST NEVER VOTE FOR BUHARI FOR THIS... I HAVE NOW CHANGED MY MIND

Top Ten Cursed Books You Should Never Read
https://www./2018/11/top-ten-cursed-books-you-should-never.html

Muhammad Tanko is next inline not appointed by choice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK / Adedeji Oluwole: Police Detain 3 OPC Operatives For Arresting Iskilu Wakili / Why North Doesn't Want Nigeria To Break Up — Arewa Consultative Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.