Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,651 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:23 AM

A Fan Once Asked Me When Last I Had Sex- Kiitan Bukola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Fan Once Asked Me When Last I Had Sex- Kiitan Bukola (1189 Views)

I Was Once Asked To Leave The Stage For Psquare -flavour / Kiitan Bukola Shows Off The Money She Received At An Event (Video) / Kiitan Bukola Treated For Undisclosed Illness (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Fan Once Asked Me When Last I Had Sex- Kiitan Bukola by splendid22(m): 5:10pm On Jan 12, 2019
Kiitan Bukola is one of the fast rising actresses in the Yoruba sub sector of Nollywood making waves. The Business Management graduate of UNISA South Africa has featured in movies like ‘Ero Ife’, ‘Illusion and others.

In an encounter with TheNewsGuru, the talented actress revealed that she would love to play the role of a spoilt brat.
According to her: “I will love to play the role of a spoilt brat. This is because I am not from a wealthy home so I never had that experience”.
Speaking further, Bukola who also doubles as an entrepreneur stated that acting has iven her the platform to showcase her talent.
“Acting has helped me to showcase my hidden talents ,It has helped me to learn more and do more for myself .Acting has enabled me not to lose focus. I still want to learn more”, she told TNG.
Asked the weirdest message she has ever gotten from a fan, the beautiful damsel reluctantly said It was a message she got where a fan asked her when last she had sex.

“The weirdest message I have ever gotten would be when a fan asked me when last I had sex. This is someone I have never met”.

https://www.thenewsguru.com/entertainment/article/fan-asked-last-i-sex-kiitan-bukola/

Re: A Fan Once Asked Me When Last I Had Sex- Kiitan Bukola by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:13pm On Jan 12, 2019
And you replied 15mins ago?
Re: A Fan Once Asked Me When Last I Had Sex- Kiitan Bukola by Rextizzle(m): 5:13pm On Jan 12, 2019
No be only fan nah ac
Re: A Fan Once Asked Me When Last I Had Sex- Kiitan Bukola by Oweku: 5:21pm On Jan 12, 2019
angry
Re: A Fan Once Asked Me When Last I Had Sex- Kiitan Bukola by ikemesit4477: 6:58am On Jan 13, 2019
And what was your reply!

(1) (Reply)

Banky W Speaks On Postponement Of General Election / Dbanj Attends Genevieve Nnaji's 40th Birthday Party (more Photos) / Basket Mouth, IK Osakioduwa & JJC Skillz Dragged From Stage By Their Wives (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.