Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Kiitan Bukola Shows Off The Money She Received At An Event (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiitan Bukola Shows Off The Money She Received At An Event (Video) (20888 Views)

Kiitan Bukola Treated For Undisclosed Illness (Video, Pics) / Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her / Mimi Orjiekwe Shows Off The Money She Got From Her Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kiitan Bukola Shows Off The Money She Received At An Event (Video) by Drinokrane: 8:06am On Dec 31, 2021
Nollywood actress, Kiitan Bukola has caused a massive stir on social media after showing off the money she received at an event.

We don’t what event that was whether it was her own organized event like a birthday party or someone else’s party from the video she posted on her Instagram page, we deduce that friends and loved ones sprayed money on her.

In the video, her friends were seen sitting on the floor with thousands of naira notes scattered on the floor as they count it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OfqYOiFcEM

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYHrtqgLSZU/?utm_medium=copy_link

1 Like

Re: Kiitan Bukola Shows Off The Money She Received At An Event (Video) by money121(m): 8:08am On Dec 31, 2021
Seen
Re: Kiitan Bukola Shows Off The Money She Received At An Event (Video) by dollynnn(f): 8:09am On Dec 31, 2021
Na their type, according to Tonto, dey borrow money from Bureau de change just to show off

13 Likes

Re: Kiitan Bukola Shows Off The Money She Received At An Event (Video) by Baawaa(m): 8:11am On Dec 31, 2021
The money she used her breast to collect,

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiitan Bukola Shows Off The Money She Received At An Event (Video) by Anigreat: 10:27am On Dec 31, 2021
shocked

Social media age.

Everything that should be private affair is now been reported to the whole world.

Now even when couples wants to make love/baby , it must be posted on social media. How they started and how they ended.

I wish I came to this world a little early like in late 18 something or early 19 something...by now I would've been resting inside my grave...and I would be saving myself from reading/seeing all these rubbish

11 Likes

Re: Kiitan Bukola Shows Off The Money She Received At An Event (Video) by Draslo(m): 10:27am On Dec 31, 2021
Am I crazy or the video attached has absolutely no clips of cash

...okay I just entered the insta link. Na Olosho girls on a normal na. Na girls wey dey dance to "You want to bam ba? You want to chill with the big boys?" See ehn their chilling with those big boys truly but aye won ti baje on a normal.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiitan Bukola Shows Off The Money She Received At An Event (Video) by Mophor: 10:27am On Dec 31, 2021
CLITO_Currency

5 Likes

Re: Kiitan Bukola Shows Off The Money She Received At An Event (Video) by Ayobami7(m): 10:27am On Dec 31, 2021
SEEN
NEXT!!!

1 Like

Re: Kiitan Bukola Shows Off The Money She Received At An Event (Video) by orgylover: 10:28am On Dec 31, 2021
Stop giving these oloshos money angry sad angry

3 Likes

Re: Kiitan Bukola Shows Off The Money She Received At An Event (Video) by GboyegaD(m): 10:28am On Dec 31, 2021
Why the show off though?
Re: Kiitan Bukola Shows Off The Money She Received At An Event (Video) by Phock2sweet: 10:28am On Dec 31, 2021
Drinokrane:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OfqYOiFcEM

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYHrtqgLSZU/?utm_medium=copy_link
and she is displaying her dirty bress. For who na? Clitocurrency on the beat

2 Likes

Re: Kiitan Bukola Shows Off The Money She Received At An Event (Video) by Hapinex01: 10:28am On Dec 31, 2021
Okay
Re: Kiitan Bukola Shows Off The Money She Received At An Event (Video) by olufunmi01(m): 10:28am On Dec 31, 2021
Shey na only this gender life dey for??

3 Likes

Re: Kiitan Bukola Shows Off The Money She Received At An Event (Video) by horlahmeey(m): 10:28am On Dec 31, 2021
Good for her

Meanwhile patronize me biko
I'm into cleaning and fumigation. A trial wont convince you but makes you a permanent customer.

Re: Kiitan Bukola Shows Off The Money She Received At An Event (Video) by Phock2sweet: 10:29am On Dec 31, 2021
Toto business na I'm dey reign now o

3 Likes

Re: Kiitan Bukola Shows Off The Money She Received At An Event (Video) by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 31, 2021
Her luck.
Re: Kiitan Bukola Shows Off The Money She Received At An Event (Video) by Jeromejnr(m): 10:29am On Dec 31, 2021
The video doesn't even correlate.
Re: Kiitan Bukola Shows Off The Money She Received At An Event (Video) by Enny2013(f): 10:29am On Dec 31, 2021
Is she a makeup artist?

1 Like

Re: Kiitan Bukola Shows Off The Money She Received At An Event (Video) by MsFaith: 10:29am On Dec 31, 2021
she is beautiful
Re: Kiitan Bukola Shows Off The Money She Received At An Event (Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:29am On Dec 31, 2021
Good of her.
Re: Kiitan Bukola Shows Off The Money She Received At An Event (Video) by Phock2sweet: 10:30am On Dec 31, 2021
dollynnn:
Na their type, according to Tonto, dey borrow money from Bureau de change just to show off
ayama see stretch marks for her bress
Re: Kiitan Bukola Shows Off The Money She Received At An Event (Video) by emdoni(m): 10:30am On Dec 31, 2021
She is doing well no doubt
Re: Kiitan Bukola Shows Off The Money She Received At An Event (Video) by yconcrete: 10:33am On Dec 31, 2021
https:///Iwu02yo7ICU1Qc8mPQR9Jo. Do you have any business idea or product you want to share or advertise? Perhaps you don't have but you want to learn from others in order to improve your financial life come 2022? If yes, click on the link to join LET'S TALK BUSINESS. Or whatssapp 08038414087 to join the whatsapp grouphttps:///Iwu02yo7ICU1Qc8mPQR9Jo. Do you have any business idea or product you want to share or advertise? Perhaps you don't have but you want to learn from others in order to improve your financial life come 2022? If yes, click on the link to join LET'S TALK BUSINESS. Or whatssapp 08038414087 to join the whatsapp group
Re: Kiitan Bukola Shows Off The Money She Received At An Event (Video) by alphaconde(m): 10:33am On Dec 31, 2021
na mumu de spray money espacially buying it at a higher rate
Re: Kiitan Bukola Shows Off The Money She Received At An Event (Video) by Jodha(f): 10:35am On Dec 31, 2021
Omoh everybody nah actress nowadays o...

1 Like

Re: Kiitan Bukola Shows Off The Money She Received At An Event (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 10:41am On Dec 31, 2021
Phock2sweet:
Toto business na I'm dey reign now o
Them ladies de promote sex too much on social media that's y de have high patronage. Me I no fit give gal money b4 I fùck her. If she no gree I use spit, sosp or Vaseline simple

2 Likes

Re: Kiitan Bukola Shows Off The Money She Received At An Event (Video) by larryking540: 10:49am On Dec 31, 2021
dollynnn:

lol na them oo
Re: Kiitan Bukola Shows Off The Money She Received At An Event (Video) by princeade86(m): 10:54am On Dec 31, 2021
NA sermon dey d video na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Falz Congratulates D'Tigress Over Their Win: 'Sweet Girls Making Us Proud' / Badaiki Erom Shaggy Builds A New House As Birthday Gift (Photos) / "Don't Give Pastors Your First Salary Of The Year"- Mr Jollof: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.