Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Tayo Odueke 'sindodo' Rocks Bum Short - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tayo Odueke 'sindodo' Rocks Bum Short (41431 Views)

DJ Cuppy Rocks Bum Shorts And Fishnet To A Show / Simi Rocks Bum Shorts, Henna Art Tattoo (Photos) / Funke Adesiyan Rocks Bum Shorts After Tonto Dikeh Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tayo Odueke 'sindodo' Rocks Bum Short by gozie112(m): 11:20pm On Jan 12, 2019
Wetin concern me with dis afonja old cargo

Re: Tayo Odueke 'sindodo' Rocks Bum Short by dododawa1: 11:26pm On Jan 12, 2019
Mc oluomo slay Queen
Re: Tayo Odueke 'sindodo' Rocks Bum Short by Adebowale89(m): 12:00am On Jan 13, 2019
snowxandria:
grin alot of my hopeless oloshos sisters are just bag of rubbish angry if you see her nasty legs

I need a verified sense to buy

you really need it
Re: Tayo Odueke 'sindodo' Rocks Bum Short by Adebowale89(m): 12:03am On Jan 13, 2019
Senseless:
Wetin concern me with igbo old cargo

where is that mo.ron talking about hate and tribalism the other time. come and carry your mad kinsman away before he finally run mad
Re: Tayo Odueke 'sindodo' Rocks Bum Short by omeddy805: 12:29am On Jan 13, 2019
Mrs Ex Oluomo.
Re: Tayo Odueke 'sindodo' Rocks Bum Short by 1Sharon(f): 2:02am On Jan 13, 2019
This woman is not Yoruba is she?
Re: Tayo Odueke 'sindodo' Rocks Bum Short by wink2015(m): 5:40am On Jan 13, 2019
barlkeez:
Yoruba actress, Tayo Odueke popularly known as 'Sikiratu Sindodo' rocks bum short flaunting her thighs to an event which she complimented with white t-shirt.

Updates via: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/01/tayo-odueke-sindodo-rocks-bum-short.html

See photos:

I love that her AKA name SINDODO

It sounds really hot and vibrating to pronounce.

Who knows the meaning?

SINDODO GIVE ME FRY Dodo to eat.
Re: Tayo Odueke 'sindodo' Rocks Bum Short by wink2015(m): 5:50am On Jan 13, 2019
jayson87:
MC oluomo f**ked all those classless lowlife bleach bleach yoruba actress.... Even impregnated and married this one self

Haba! You and your basketmouth.
Re: Tayo Odueke 'sindodo' Rocks Bum Short by jayson87: 5:55am On Jan 13, 2019
wink2015:

Haba! You and your basketmouth.

Nothin basketmouth aout this. Those yoruba celebs are just D-list celebs with pathetic lifestyle and taste
Re: Tayo Odueke 'sindodo' Rocks Bum Short by Maryolawumi86(f): 6:25am On Jan 13, 2019
I go call bokoharam for ur case
Re: Tayo Odueke 'sindodo' Rocks Bum Short by ajebuter(f): 8:11am On Jan 13, 2019
Remii:
Mrs Tayo MC Oluomo, nee Odueke

Ex Mrs MC

A won eleyi ti lo sempe
Re: Tayo Odueke 'sindodo' Rocks Bum Short by Maryus: 9:37am On Jan 13, 2019
technicallyrich:
I hope she washes her pant.because we all know oyoroba girls are famous for not washing their pant,food poison and with stinking pussycat.
I am not been tribalistic though,just stating the obivious fact.i have fukd many here in no mans land lagos,and i notice the rumour is true.
you are a mad man idiot, i don't blame you na so your biological mother too dee physically very dirty, Stinky, and smelling reach inside her pussy, and that what makes you to smell like he goat too, i no u go don Bleep your mother too time without number, because naso he goat use to do.
Re: Tayo Odueke 'sindodo' Rocks Bum Short by Maryus: 9:39am On Jan 13, 2019
Maryus:
you are a mad man idiot, i don't blame you na so your biological mother too dee physically very dirty, Stinky, and smelling reach inside her pussy, and that what makes you to smell like he goat too, i no u go don sleep with your mother too time without number, because na so he goat use to do.
Re: Tayo Odueke 'sindodo' Rocks Bum Short by Ayobami7(m): 1:31pm On Jan 13, 2019
Cute
Re: Tayo Odueke 'sindodo' Rocks Bum Short by chuckjonesbaba(m): 12:00pm On Jan 14, 2019
grin
SenorFax:
See keg,

Sorry, I mean Leg
Re: Tayo Odueke 'sindodo' Rocks Bum Short by Lipslikecandy11(m): 10:10pm On Jan 14, 2019
kiddoiLL:
Which kain leg I dey see for the 3rd picture so??... with that kain leg, u still wear bums short.. Well, that's your business... wait oo.. and this trash of a post will reach FP ooo

Like say she get injury for football match... MC oluomo intimacy gadget..!!! The guy leave him signature for d puna

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reactions As Jay-Z Deletes His Instagram Account Just As He Did 6 Years Ago (Pix / Soma Pictured With Davido And Cocoice's Father / Mike Edwards Gets Nigerian Passport For His Son (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.