Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,003 members, 7,814,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Mike Edwards Gets Nigerian Passport For His Son (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Edwards Gets Nigerian Passport For His Son (Photos) (41432 Views)

Mike Edwards' Look Without Beard. Fans React / Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife / Mike Edwards And His Wife Meet MC Oluomo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mike Edwards Gets Nigerian Passport For His Son (Photos) by Finestgal: 1:10am On May 12, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Mike Edwards Gets Nigerian Passport For His Son (Photos) by Yeyeboi05(m): 2:37am On May 12, 2021
FTC! Wey my money! Meanwhile,this one na mumu man

8 Likes

Re: Mike Edwards Gets Nigerian Passport For His Son (Photos) by childofGod01: 9:48pm On May 12, 2021
"just Incase"

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Edwards Gets Nigerian Passport For His Son (Photos) by Lalami3232(m): 9:49pm On May 12, 2021
A Nigerian passport? Na so this man hate he pikin?

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mike Edwards Gets Nigerian Passport For His Son (Photos) by santopelele(m): 9:49pm On May 12, 2021
Maybe they didn't advice him well about what he just did

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Edwards Gets Nigerian Passport For His Son (Photos) by blinking001(m): 9:50pm On May 12, 2021
This one na news?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Edwards Gets Nigerian Passport For His Son (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 9:50pm On May 12, 2021
Do they still do that hopeless compulsory devotion in the morning........ cheesy
Re: Mike Edwards Gets Nigerian Passport For His Son (Photos) by semyman: 9:50pm On May 12, 2021
Imagine?
So this too is news?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Edwards Gets Nigerian Passport For His Son (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 9:50pm On May 12, 2021
Dual citizenship is bae.

7 Likes

Re: Mike Edwards Gets Nigerian Passport For His Son (Photos) by Lastmankc(m): 9:50pm On May 12, 2021
And this is news?Nairaland mods no dey try attal

12 Likes

Re: Mike Edwards Gets Nigerian Passport For His Son (Photos) by cassidy1996(m): 9:50pm On May 12, 2021
Shey, immigration say booklet nor dey Nigeria again?

16 Likes

Re: Mike Edwards Gets Nigerian Passport For His Son (Photos) by EjaikreTheViper(f): 9:50pm On May 12, 2021
What a terrible mistake!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Edwards Gets Nigerian Passport For His Son (Photos) by LilSmith55(m): 9:50pm On May 12, 2021
Lalami3232:

He wan japa

3 Likes

Re: Mike Edwards Gets Nigerian Passport For His Son (Photos) by Ezedon(m): 9:51pm On May 12, 2021
Is that an Achievement?
Re: Mike Edwards Gets Nigerian Passport For His Son (Photos) by Olagadget: 9:51pm On May 12, 2021
Na disguise, the pikin get British citizenship normally, na UK him mama born am nah and the mama and papa sef na British citizens,
9ja na just for media hype and to make money.
Lalami3232:

39 Likes

Re: Mike Edwards Gets Nigerian Passport For His Son (Photos) by AFULA(m): 9:51pm On May 12, 2021
O K A Y
Re: Mike Edwards Gets Nigerian Passport For His Son (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 12, 2021
nah this kind thing dey enter FP.. e be like say News don finish
Re: Mike Edwards Gets Nigerian Passport For His Son (Photos) by confirmedniggae: 9:51pm On May 12, 2021
What most of you do here is to condemn your country.

Most of you will never cross to anywhere near Nigeria boarder let alone travelling out .Before you know it ,you guys will hit the septugenarian age and then cross to the OTHER side and have nothing good to show for the rants

No matter how you rant that this country is bad ,you will continue breathing in and out Nigeria air .

Some of you will not even do better than the current administration if you were given the mandate to rule free of charge .

What were all of you thinking or where were all of you when people voted in this dulla*d of a president ?

The same mistake you all did in the last election will be repeated by you all and this shows how you are all gullible and fool*sh.

I would have been in support of all these rants left,right and centre but I will not fool myself anymore.You guys are part of the problems of this country.

Instead of the youths to come together and chase out all these old men in power ,you will all rather stay on social media throwing insults here and there as if that will change anything .

In conclusion,

WE ARE ALL COWARDS AND FOOLIS*H for allowing what we can reject.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mike Edwards Gets Nigerian Passport For His Son (Photos) by otokx(m): 9:52pm On May 12, 2021
Interesting.
Re: Mike Edwards Gets Nigerian Passport For His Son (Photos) by HEAVEN4444: 9:52pm On May 12, 2021
I need nigeriaN passport. whomever get connect let me know
Re: Mike Edwards Gets Nigerian Passport For His Son (Photos) by nepapole(m): 9:52pm On May 12, 2021
Error....mistake.
Re: Mike Edwards Gets Nigerian Passport For His Son (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 12, 2021
carry money for express come too o grin
Re: Mike Edwards Gets Nigerian Passport For His Son (Photos) by Shattuck(m): 9:53pm On May 12, 2021
lol its easier to love nigeria from afar. at least he has another sane nationality.

3 Likes

Re: Mike Edwards Gets Nigerian Passport For His Son (Photos) by seyz91(m): 9:53pm On May 12, 2021
mtchewww
Yeyeboi05:
Japaa
Re: Mike Edwards Gets Nigerian Passport For His Son (Photos) by ednut1(m): 9:54pm On May 12, 2021
Lalami3232:
already has British passport na
Re: Mike Edwards Gets Nigerian Passport For His Son (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 12, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
I need nigeriaN passport. whomever get connect let me know
connect keh, for nigerian passport, Are you joking. Go to passport office at festac.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Edwards Gets Nigerian Passport For His Son (Photos) by IgweOfNnewi: 9:55pm On May 12, 2021
ok
Re: Mike Edwards Gets Nigerian Passport For His Son (Photos) by HEAVEN4444: 9:56pm On May 12, 2021
Bouz:
connect keh, for nigerian passport, Are you joking. Go to passport office at festac.
what documents do i need ? and how much is it. lol yes ooo connect. is it easy to get ?
Re: Mike Edwards Gets Nigerian Passport For His Son (Photos) by Amorprincesa24: 9:57pm On May 12, 2021
How is this news? It was even brought to front page. Goshhhhhh!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soma Pictured With Davido And Cocoice's Father / Tiwa Savage Shades MTV Base's Top 20 Naija Tracks List 2017 / Rotimi Proposes To His Girlfriend, Vanessa Mdee (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.