Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,368 members, 7,954,495 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:25 PM

'Surviving R. Kelly' Documentary On Sex Abuse Scandal: All You Need To Know - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Surviving R. Kelly' Documentary On Sex Abuse Scandal: All You Need To Know (47823 Views)

Don Jazzy Reacts To "Surviving R. Kelly" Documentary / R. Kelly To Sue Everyone Involved In The New "Surviving R. Kelly" Documentary / Sophia Momodu Reacts To ‘Surviving R Kelly’ Documentary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Surviving R. Kelly' Documentary On Sex Abuse Scandal: All You Need To Know by Mishhcre(m): 8:32am On Jan 14, 2019
Beauty (talented) and also a beast.
Re: 'Surviving R. Kelly' Documentary On Sex Abuse Scandal: All You Need To Know by Feranmicharless: 10:05am On Jan 14, 2019
tamethem:

So you believe me.

Nawao

I was joking!

He is being alleged that He moslested the women including under age girls. That's what the story is about.

grin
You're not serious o lol cheesy

Now you're talking cheesy
thanks still
Re: 'Surviving R. Kelly' Documentary On Sex Abuse Scandal: All You Need To Know by Feranmicharless: 10:07am On Jan 14, 2019
Omudia11:
That is not what happened. Those women are saying that R Kelly raped them when they were minors.
shocked oh boy. Thanks jare
Re: 'Surviving R. Kelly' Documentary On Sex Abuse Scandal: All You Need To Know by Brightgem(f): 12:28pm On Jan 17, 2019
Sportwin:

are u ok?
i knw there are two sides to every story

i have had situations where a girl that consented suddenly cried rape when i cut her off

so did i rape her?

if d girls were underaged did he force them?
did he also knw their age ?
did they come willingly to him? or he forced them?

underaged sex is a crime yes ! buh we shouldnt look at it as if he forced them to

you wouldnt forget looks can b deceiving ...see 15 yrs old girls looking all 20
and the fact women can be manipulative

and i dnt knw y of all pple that mentioned me i decided to reply u
Haha, Yes I am ok. Thanks for asking. There can't be a gazillion accusations against one person and none true, you didn't sound like you know there are two sides of a story.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lola Omotayo Smokes At Lagos Club (Video) / Emoney, Obi Cubana & Kcee Storm Anambra Community For A Birthday Party: Video / Meet Lyta Blind Mother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.