Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

These Pictures Of Bbnaija Star, Bambam Will Keep You In Suspense - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / These Pictures Of Bbnaija Star, Bambam Will Keep You In Suspense (2972 Views)

Bbnaija Star, Bambam Celebrates 32nd Birthday With Amazing Photos / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A Sex On TV / #bbnaija: Moyo Lawal Reacts To "Good Girl" Bambam Having Sex With Teddy A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Pictures Of Bbnaija Star, Bambam Will Keep You In Suspense by Obianujuomaz: 10:39pm On Jan 12, 2019
BBNaija star, Bamike Olawunmi popularly known as Bambam, took her Instagram page to share cute and illusional pictures of herself.

The actress is currently dating her fellow ex-BBNaija housemate, Teddy A.

It seems BamBam and Teddy A, are both vacating in Dubai.

However, she shared these pictures below

https://omazblog.com/2019/01/12/these-pictures-of-bbnaija-star-bambam-will-keep-you-in-suspense/

Re: These Pictures Of Bbnaija Star, Bambam Will Keep You In Suspense by tammyboy1(m): 10:59pm On Jan 12, 2019
toilet
Re: These Pictures Of Bbnaija Star, Bambam Will Keep You In Suspense by mrjaydee(m): 11:01pm On Jan 12, 2019
Is that all?

4 Likes

Re: These Pictures Of Bbnaija Star, Bambam Will Keep You In Suspense by Emmiasky(m): 11:09pm On Jan 12, 2019
I am still wondering how this is supposed to put me in suspense!
���

7 Likes

Re: These Pictures Of Bbnaija Star, Bambam Will Keep You In Suspense by Houseofglam7(f): 11:41pm On Jan 12, 2019
WTF is this poo

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Of Bbnaija Star, Bambam Will Keep You In Suspense by cigaricon(m): 11:45pm On Jan 12, 2019
Caught up in so many suspenses at za moment. angry

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Of Bbnaija Star, Bambam Will Keep You In Suspense by victoronyekwelu(m): 12:24am On Jan 13, 2019
Blame Teddy for all this.

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Of Bbnaija Star, Bambam Will Keep You In Suspense by nedubest(m): 2:01am On Jan 13, 2019
is that not the ugly girl that teddy fuxkd on tv?

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Of Bbnaija Star, Bambam Will Keep You In Suspense by wittyt98(m): 4:35am On Jan 13, 2019
the babe worwor o chai undecided

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Of Bbnaija Star, Bambam Will Keep You In Suspense by BOOMnaija(m): 4:54am On Jan 13, 2019
The borehole must av grown wider by now...national stadium size, maybe.

If u know, u know

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Of Bbnaija Star, Bambam Will Keep You In Suspense by Speedyconnect15: 5:15am On Jan 13, 2019
Like only her complexion and size shocked

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Of Bbnaija Star, Bambam Will Keep You In Suspense by KingLennon(m): 8:33am On Jan 13, 2019
Which Suspense? Pls lets not hype this girl again

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Of Bbnaija Star, Bambam Will Keep You In Suspense by diadem10: 8:45am On Jan 13, 2019
KingLennon:
Which Suspense? Pls lets not hype this girl again
Why not? She's the most succesful bbnaija girl housemate. Lalasticlala won't move this to front page but if it were Nina and Cece, he would be swift to. Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Of Bbnaija Star, Bambam Will Keep You In Suspense by KingLennon(m): 9:15am On Jan 13, 2019
diadem10:

Why not? She's the most succesful bbnaija girl housemate. Lalasticlala won't move this to front page but if it were Nina and Cece, he would be swift to. Yeye dey smell.
News like this are not supposed to be on front page bro. This is not even news itself cuz its not Informative.

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Of Bbnaija Star, Bambam Will Keep You In Suspense by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 13, 2019
See mouth like person wey chop shit I the third picture

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Of Bbnaija Star, Bambam Will Keep You In Suspense by columbus007(m): 1:16pm On Jan 13, 2019
me for like fvck this girl. kiss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Body Odour: Dabota Lawson Gift Tacha Skincare, Makeup Kits As Promised (Pix) / Yes I Killed Him In Self Defence, He Rapped Me And Lied That I Stole His Money / During University Days, Bbnaija Mercy Eke Had 5 Abortions- Lady Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.