Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:20 AM

Yes I Killed Him In Self Defence, He Rapped Me And Lied That I Stole His Money - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yes I Killed Him In Self Defence, He Rapped Me And Lied That I Stole His Money (2993 Views)

EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Protests Under The Rain While In Self Isolation (Pics, Video) / Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" / 'I Won't Reply DMs Again' - Davido Says After A Fan Lied That He Initiated Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yes I Killed Him In Self Defence, He Rapped Me And Lied That I Stole His Money by Haryourmieykhun(m): 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2020
According to the teenager, the deceased after raping her came up with the accusation that she stole his money, but she denied the allegation after which the deceased threatened to stab her with knife if she fails to refund the money.

She claimed that however the deceased collected four thousand naira from her, but he was not satisfied because he wanted all the money on her. And in the process of dragging with him the deceased got Stabbed and died in the process.

Parents please, take care of your kids to avoid stories that touches.

Re: Yes I Killed Him In Self Defence, He Rapped Me And Lied That I Stole His Money by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2020
Dgat:
Ops, too bad
Re: Yes I Killed Him In Self Defence, He Rapped Me And Lied That I Stole His Money by Lawgod247: 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2020
ok
Re: Yes I Killed Him In Self Defence, He Rapped Me And Lied That I Stole His Money by kestolove95(m): 3:32pm On Feb 27, 2020
Guys sef, see Wetin person go carry come house come fvck

1 Like

Re: Yes I Killed Him In Self Defence, He Rapped Me And Lied That I Stole His Money by chiiraq802(m): 4:22pm On Feb 27, 2020
kestolove95:
She no be human being ??

1 Like

Re: Yes I Killed Him In Self Defence, He Rapped Me And Lied That I Stole His Money by sofiscatedmoron: 5:46pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ser her afonjatic ugly face , even the shape of her afonjatic head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yes I Killed Him In Self Defence, He Rapped Me And Lied That I Stole His Money by Simplebeauty: 5:56pm On Feb 27, 2020
shocked
Re: Yes I Killed Him In Self Defence, He Rapped Me And Lied That I Stole His Money by DavidEsq(m): 8:02pm On Feb 27, 2020
This case looks interesting from the legal angle. In fact it looks appetizing. So much areas of the law to forray through and likely emerge victorious. The most intriguing of cases are those that pay less.
Re: Yes I Killed Him In Self Defence, He Rapped Me And Lied That I Stole His Money by sparog(m): 9:06pm On Feb 27, 2020
kestolove95:

And how are you better than her?
Re: Yes I Killed Him In Self Defence, He Rapped Me And Lied That I Stole His Money by WorWorBoy: 9:20pm On Feb 27, 2020
See her breast shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Yes I Killed Him In Self Defence, He Rapped Me And Lied That I Stole His Money by gift2xl: 10:45pm On Feb 27, 2020
kestolove95:

Stop looking down on people... Grow up!!
Re: Yes I Killed Him In Self Defence, He Rapped Me And Lied That I Stole His Money by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 27, 2020
Wish I am Angel Gabriel I will sound the trumpet 3times saying it over
Re: Yes I Killed Him In Self Defence, He Rapped Me And Lied That I Stole His Money by GamalNasser: 11:53pm On Feb 27, 2020
kestolove95:

He brought his own death home he didn't know
Re: Yes I Killed Him In Self Defence, He Rapped Me And Lied That I Stole His Money by kestolove95(m): 6:22am On Feb 28, 2020
chiiraq802:

She no be human being ??
u fit fvck DAT girl?

(1) (Reply)

Album_download: Kanye West 808s And Heartbreak / BBNaija: Emmanuel Full Biography, Girlfriend And Other Facts About Him / “My Ex Husband Cheated On Me, Kaffy Dancer Hints About Her Divorce”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.