Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Why Some People Are Poor And Why Some People Are Rich In Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Some People Are Poor And Why Some People Are Rich In Nigeria (740 Views)

Some People Kill With Words / How Much Money Do You Have To Make Monthly To Be Considered Rich In Nigeria / "How Do You Feel Now That You Are Rich?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Some People Are Poor And Why Some People Are Rich In Nigeria by KELIT1: 10:40pm On Jan 12, 2019
Lack of information make is the reason why some people are poor and why some people are rich in Nigeria,see the information below
Re: Why Some People Are Poor And Why Some People Are Rich In Nigeria by Obainoneandonly(m): 2:33pm On Jan 13, 2019
where's d information below
Re: Why Some People Are Poor And Why Some People Are Rich In Nigeria by Emmaxy9(m): 5:44pm On Jan 13, 2019
If you're thinking of anything to do to this ASUU strike! Dont wait and waste time . you can make 15k in two weeks .

Check my signature if you're interested and I'll teach you how
Re: Why Some People Are Poor And Why Some People Are Rich In Nigeria by KELIT1: 8:11pm On Jan 14, 2019
check w w w. r u s r e l l i n v e s t m e n t . c o m
Re: Why Some People Are Poor And Why Some People Are Rich In Nigeria by ExplicitSuccess: 8:54am On Jan 15, 2019
These 10 tips will transform your life incredibly
https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-make-your-life-better/
Re: Why Some People Are Poor And Why Some People Are Rich In Nigeria by Larriekay: 1:29pm On Jan 17, 2019
KELIT1:
Lack of information make is the reason why some people are poor and why some people are rich in Nigeria,see the information below

Be your own boss, with Betking Agent the Number 1 Sportbet company in Africa, the playing ground for Kings were you are entitle for commission, Bonus and Jackpot. With Just 25k and you will be given Virtual Decorder for free, banner, T-shirt and some other Ogbonge benefit. E.g Free installation of dish, User friendly Platform for agent and Online customer to navigate. For more enquiries you can : Contact me on. 07032573164.

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of A Woman That Fries Akara On A Canoe In The Niger Delta / Are You A Data Science/Analytics Or Aspiring To Be? DO Not Miss This Opportunity / The Latest Info About Relocation To Canada AND BAND 8 IELTS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.