Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,670 members, 7,820,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Photo Of A Woman That Fries Akara On A Canoe In The Niger Delta - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Photo Of A Woman That Fries Akara On A Canoe In The Niger Delta (749 Views)

Woman That Manufactures Hand Brake Manually in Nnewi (photos) / See Viral Photo Of A Child Shoe Shiner Spotted In Gombe State / Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of A Woman That Fries Akara On A Canoe In The Niger Delta by sarrki(m): 11:52am On Jul 20, 2020
This are people that still make people like us go ahead in our commitments against all odds

Ministry of Niger delta failed people like this

Nigeria failed them

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Woman That Fries Akara On A Canoe In The Niger Delta by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:55am On Jul 20, 2020
Buhari failed This woman

This is poverty taken to the Next Level .

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Woman That Fries Akara On A Canoe In The Niger Delta by helinues: 11:56am On Jul 20, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Buhari failed This woman

Same as your hero beer undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Woman That Fries Akara On A Canoe In The Niger Delta by helinues: 11:57am On Jul 20, 2020
How are people surviving in this kind of unhealthy environment?
Re: Photo Of A Woman That Fries Akara On A Canoe In The Niger Delta by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:58am On Jul 20, 2020
helinues:

Same as your hero beer

Where is the change buhari promised this woman and her family
Re: Photo Of A Woman That Fries Akara On A Canoe In The Niger Delta by helinues: 12:00pm On Jul 20, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Where is the change buhari promised this woman and her family

Had GEJ made reasonable efforts without his goons diverting majority of the funds for development, may be the Nigeria problems won't be hectic for Buhari like this .. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Woman That Fries Akara On A Canoe In The Niger Delta by sarrki(m): 12:02pm On Jul 20, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Buhari failed This woman

We need to start seeing beyond party politics

Buhari didn’t fail her and the likes

I he nigeria society did

Having said that, what are local governments ,state governors doing ?
Re: Photo Of A Woman That Fries Akara On A Canoe In The Niger Delta by IamWonderful: 12:02pm On Jul 20, 2020
Well done ma
Re: Photo Of A Woman That Fries Akara On A Canoe In The Niger Delta by CzarChris(m): 12:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
helinues:

Same as your hero beer undecided
I'm confused, what does "hero beer" have to do with this thread as it is right now? Please I crave your indulgence, please help me understand you Sir.
Re: Photo Of A Woman That Fries Akara On A Canoe In The Niger Delta by tommy589(m): 12:05pm On Jul 20, 2020
The picture I see here is that of an hardworking woman

I am not Buhari's fan, but women in riverine areas have been trading this way since time immemorial
Re: Photo Of A Woman That Fries Akara On A Canoe In The Niger Delta by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:05pm On Jul 20, 2020
helinues:

Had GEJ made reasonable efforts without his goons diverting majority of the funds for development, may be the Nigeria problems won't be hectic for Buhari like this .. embarassed

You're making it seem like Buhari failure started today .

Buhari failed as a leader in his military days as military head of state that every sector of the economy crumbled under his watch .

Bubari is a monumental failure whose under his watch Nigeria became the poverty capital of the world according to ratings .
Re: Photo Of A Woman That Fries Akara On A Canoe In The Niger Delta by madridguy(m): 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2020
Same woman will still carry placard when they open book for NDDC.
Re: Photo Of A Woman That Fries Akara On A Canoe In The Niger Delta by decatalyst(m): 12:10pm On Jul 20, 2020
Strong super woman!

Shoutout to her kinds that hustle hard to earn a living.

Not taking to those hustle/hoeing please.
Re: Photo Of A Woman That Fries Akara On A Canoe In The Niger Delta by Dedetwo(m): 12:12pm On Jul 20, 2020
sarrki:
This are people that still make people like us go ahead in our commitments against all odds

Ministry of Niger delta failed people like this

Nigeria failed them

Nobody failed anybody in this circumstances. The scenery is what it has been since the place remains a creek after all. This is the place where peoples' houses are smacked in the water. The only method to go from a house to another house is canoe. There are food vans in developed countries. There is nothing wrong to have food canoes in the creek if the woman enjoys what she does and if given enough fund can elevate the canoe into a motor powered food canoe and with nice enclosure. I went to Yenagoa, Rivers State in late 70s and the scene in the picture reminded me the situation then. By the way, I flew in a helicopter and rode in a power boat.
Re: Photo Of A Woman That Fries Akara On A Canoe In The Niger Delta by helinues: 12:14pm On Jul 20, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

You're making it seem like Buhari failure started today .

Buhari failed as a leader in his military days as military head of state that every sector of the economy crumbled under his watch .

Bubari is a monumental failure whose under his watch Nigeria became the poverty capital of the world according to ratings .

You guys have vowed to Amadioha never to see anything good in this government... Not surprised..

But for how long cos he still has 3 more years to go..

Does it mean 3 more years for wailing?
Re: Photo Of A Woman That Fries Akara On A Canoe In The Niger Delta by sarrki(m): 12:17pm On Jul 20, 2020
Dedetwo:

Nobody failed anybody in this circumstances. The scenery is what it has been since the place remains a creek after all. This is the place where peoples' houses are smacked in the water. The only method to go from a house to another house is canoe. There food vans in developed countries. [b]There is not wrong to have food canoe in the creek if the woman enjoys what shew does and given enough fund to elevate the canoe into motor powered and with nice enclosure. [/b]I went to Yenagoa, Rivers State in late 70s and the scene in the picture reminded the situation then. By the way, I flew in helicopter and rode in a power boat.

With the emboldened do you still go with your earlier submission?

What was the NNDC created for ? Ministry of Niger delta, and ministry of humanitarian ?
Re: Photo Of A Woman That Fries Akara On A Canoe In The Niger Delta by sarrki(m): 12:18pm On Jul 20, 2020
helinues:

You guys have vowed to Amadioha never to see anything good in this government... Not surprised..

Most of them are not Nigerians
Re: Photo Of A Woman That Fries Akara On A Canoe In The Niger Delta by Dedetwo(m): 12:19pm On Jul 20, 2020
helinues:

There is no Amadioha in this post. Sarrki is arguably a Yoruba-Hausa-Fulani product and had been ardent supporter of the present idiotic government.
Re: Photo Of A Woman That Fries Akara On A Canoe In The Niger Delta by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:21pm On Jul 20, 2020
helinues:

Give Nigerians good governance and they will sing your praises .
Re: Photo Of A Woman That Fries Akara On A Canoe In The Niger Delta by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:23pm On Jul 20, 2020
sarrki:

Most of them are not Nigerians

You're not more Nigerian than I am .

I'm a sincere and patriotic Nigerian .

I will speak against bad governance like the type that over 200million Nigerians are currently witnessing.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Woman That Fries Akara On A Canoe In The Niger Delta by Dedetwo(m): 12:32pm On Jul 20, 2020
sarrki:

With the emboldened do you still go with your earlier submission?

What was the NNDC created for ? Ministry of Niger delta, and ministry of humanitarian ?

Sarrki, I cannot believe you honestly proffer the above question? NDDC and Niger Delta craps are political machinations only seen in shithole such as Nigeria. Why not the Food Belt Development Commission (FBDC)? Besides, agricultural produce is the highest earner of Nigerian foreign income. Unfortunately, the exchange from the agricultural sector is not as handy as the one from crude oil sector. Idiotic Nigerians will defend a goon as long as he/she brings constant flow of cash. There is absolutely nothing humanitarian about the deceitful NDDC or idiotic ministry of Niger Delta. The mentions are con jobs setup by the heartless leaders in the zoo called Nigeria. I say do away with the junk called Nigeria, a creation of deluded colonialists.
Re: Photo Of A Woman That Fries Akara On A Canoe In The Niger Delta by DaddyRochie1642: 12:32pm On Jul 20, 2020
SUFFERING and SMILING,... That's what that Picture Represents.
Re: Photo Of A Woman That Fries Akara On A Canoe In The Niger Delta by helinues: 12:41pm On Jul 20, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

You're not more Nigerian than I am .

I'm a sincere and patriotic parrot Nigerian .

I will speak against bad governance like the type that over 200million Nigerians are currently witnessing.

Fixed
Re: Photo Of A Woman That Fries Akara On A Canoe In The Niger Delta by helinues: 12:43pm On Jul 20, 2020
Dedetwo:

There is no Amadioha in this post. Sarrki is arguably a Yoruba-Hausa-Fulani product and had been ardent supporter of the present idiotic government.

Are we not saying the same thing ? undecided
Re: Photo Of A Woman That Fries Akara On A Canoe In The Niger Delta by sarrki(m): 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2020
Dedetwo:

Sarrki, I cannot believe you honestly proffer the above question? NDDC and Niger Delta craps are political machinations only seen in shithole such as Nigeria. Why not the Food Belt Development Commission (FBDC)? Besides, agricultural produce is the highest earner of Nigerian foreign income. Unfortunately, the exchange from the agricultural sector is not as handy as the one from crude oil sector. Idiotic Nigerians will defend a goon as long as he/she brings constant flow of cash. There is absolutely nothing humanitarian about the deceitful NDDC or idiotic ministry of Niger Delta. The mentions are con jobs setup by the heartless leaders in the zoo called Nigeria. I say do away with the junk called Nigeria, a creation of deluded colonialists.

It’s about the people.

The problem is not federalism

The people are not willing to change that’s the fact

Are aliens going to govern the so called seceded state ?

What are the political office holder done that shows the said region that wants to secede done in terms of infrastructural development?

Let’s ponder and reason for a little time

The problem are the people that forms the society
Re: Photo Of A Woman That Fries Akara On A Canoe In The Niger Delta by sarrki(m): 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2020
helinues:

Fixed

You are a lecturer in politics

Keep it up
Re: Photo Of A Woman That Fries Akara On A Canoe In The Niger Delta by Karlifate: 5:41pm On Jul 20, 2020
Akpabio need to see one of his people here.

(1) (Reply)

Become A Business Analyst And Kickstart Your Career With No Prior Experience. / Marketing / Models Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.