Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Enugu Governor Directs Immediate Restoration Of Electricity To Amaigbo/amawusa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Governor Directs Immediate Restoration Of Electricity To Amaigbo/amawusa (5850 Views)

Gov Aliyu Directs Immediate Renovation Of Ex-President Shagari's Burnt House / Kaduna Train Attack: PMB Directs Immediate Implementation Of Surveillance System / Amawusa, Owerri In Imo State On Run! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Governor Directs Immediate Restoration Of Electricity To Amaigbo/amawusa by AnonPoet: 11:05pm On Jan 12, 2019
Touching the lives of the people positively...

There was excitement as Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State on Saturday paid a surprise visit to Amaigbo/Amawusa suburb in Obiagu, Ogui Nike, Enugu North Local Government Area, to identify with them and know how they were faring.

Gov. Ugwuanyi who was cheered by jubilant residents of the area, teeming supporters and admirers, trekked to the interior part of the community and took time to listen to them and to ascertain the challenges they encounter with a view to addressing them.

After identifying their basic needs, the governor directed the immediate restoration of electricity to the suburb for the people to enjoy constant power supply. He promised them that his commissioner for works and infrastructure will visit next week to take necessary action towards the rehabilitation of the road and connection of the bridge that will link the area with the neighboring communities.

Gov. Ugwuanyi offered immediate appointment to two residents of the area as his Executive Assistants, amid jubilation and reiterated his administration’s commitment towards the wellbeing of the people of the state, whom he described as the true heroes of democracy.

Speaking on behalf of the community, Mr. Emeka Eze thanked Gov. Ugwuanyi for the unscheduled visit and commended his humility and passion for their wellbeing. Mr. Eze also applauded the governor for the quick intervention he made to ameliorate their plight, stressing that the gesture has gone a long way to give them a sense of belonging as citizens of the state.

He therefore assured the governor of their total support for his re-election in March this year for him to continue the good work he has started.

Truly, Enugu State is in the hands of the God. #amokelouis

https://thepunditng.com/enugu-governor-directed-restoration-of-electricity-to-amaigbo-amawusa/

1 Like

Re: Enugu Governor Directs Immediate Restoration Of Electricity To Amaigbo/amawusa by FredAndrew: 11:29pm On Jan 12, 2019
Nice
Re: Enugu Governor Directs Immediate Restoration Of Electricity To Amaigbo/amawusa by nonye6194: 11:29pm On Jan 12, 2019
Elections don reach, they're entering slums and ghettos to score points. I'm still waiting for the ones their wives will fry akara for us grin

But come o, where's Nwamaikpe ? Abi lala don slap am ein 145th ban grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Governor Directs Immediate Restoration Of Electricity To Amaigbo/amawusa by psp2pc(m): 11:29pm On Jan 12, 2019
Election gu
Re: Enugu Governor Directs Immediate Restoration Of Electricity To Amaigbo/amawusa by themosthigh: 11:29pm On Jan 12, 2019
I saw the governor in a dream and he was sitting with Jesus his maker.
Re: Enugu Governor Directs Immediate Restoration Of Electricity To Amaigbo/amawusa by AhlexOfficial(m): 11:30pm On Jan 12, 2019
#30,000,000,000
Re: Enugu Governor Directs Immediate Restoration Of Electricity To Amaigbo/amawusa by Albert0011(m): 11:31pm On Jan 12, 2019
amawusa..is the place Hausa quarter? undecided
Re: Enugu Governor Directs Immediate Restoration Of Electricity To Amaigbo/amawusa by arclord(m): 11:32pm On Jan 12, 2019
Cool cool cool cool.. Congratulations to them ooo
Re: Enugu Governor Directs Immediate Restoration Of Electricity To Amaigbo/amawusa by Opiletool(m): 11:34pm On Jan 12, 2019
Nigerians, who do us this thing?
They are cheering him when he made a promise to do something he should have done before campaign period. Only if they know the money he's embezzling is enough to transform that community.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Governor Directs Immediate Restoration Of Electricity To Amaigbo/amawusa by guttentag(m): 11:34pm On Jan 12, 2019
What will become of the electricity after election?

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Governor Directs Immediate Restoration Of Electricity To Amaigbo/amawusa by zombieTRACKER: 11:48pm On Jan 12, 2019
Saloon hotel

Na Obiagu grin grin grin

042 wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Governor Directs Immediate Restoration Of Electricity To Amaigbo/amawusa by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 12, 2019
FredAndrew:
Nice
Did I see brown roof... grin
FredAndrew:
Nice
Did I see brown roof...?
5%ers... won't like this....

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Governor Directs Immediate Restoration Of Electricity To Amaigbo/amawusa by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:21am On Jan 13, 2019
babatee100:

Did I see brown roof...?

Most are people's shops.
Ama Awusa is a market

5 Likes

Re: Enugu Governor Directs Immediate Restoration Of Electricity To Amaigbo/amawusa by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:42am On Jan 13, 2019
That is GOOD governance.
Thumbs up to the Guv!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Governor Directs Immediate Restoration Of Electricity To Amaigbo/amawusa by Nobody: 12:48am On Jan 13, 2019
post=74708203:
That is GOOD governance.
Thumbs up to the Guv!
Good governance few weeks to election? Who did this to Nigeria? Who have we offended?

1 Like

Re: Enugu Governor Directs Immediate Restoration Of Electricity To Amaigbo/amawusa by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:51am On Jan 13, 2019
asuustrike1:

Good governance few weeks to election? Who did this to Nigeria? Who have we offended?
He should have left the community in darkness till after the election, so that some empty brain people won't think that he did it cos of the election.
You have been noticed!
Now, go to bed, its late!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Governor Directs Immediate Restoration Of Electricity To Amaigbo/amawusa by Nobody: 12:55am On Jan 13, 2019
post=74708282:

He should have left the community in darkness till after the election, so that some empty brain people won't think that he did it cos of the election.
You have been noticed!
Now, go to bed, its late!
He should have done that long ago Mr. Advocate for what is right but join the terrain of used and dumped by politicians

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Governor Directs Immediate Restoration Of Electricity To Amaigbo/amawusa by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:58am On Jan 13, 2019
asuustrike1:

He should have done that long ago Mr. Advocate for what is right but join the terrain of used and dumped by politicians
OK!
No strenght to argue!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Governor Directs Immediate Restoration Of Electricity To Amaigbo/amawusa by AFONJACOW(m): 1:20am On Jan 13, 2019
those DSS guy attached to the governor's security details, this one they wear thick pullover in this scourge hot weather , heat no dey worry them
Re: Enugu Governor Directs Immediate Restoration Of Electricity To Amaigbo/amawusa by asunaobi(m): 2:07am On Jan 13, 2019
A very big shame to Nigeria. Look at how they all dressed, and look at the shanty environment. How can somebody live in an environment like this and think critically to create? When are we going to get visionary leaders like Singapore and China. We have got the resources, money, sharp brains . There is no excuse for our environment to still look like this. BIG SHAME!

1 Like

Re: Enugu Governor Directs Immediate Restoration Of Electricity To Amaigbo/amawusa by MKULTRA: 2:32am On Jan 13, 2019
Brown roofs + garbage + muddy ground= grin

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Governor Directs Immediate Restoration Of Electricity To Amaigbo/amawusa by InvertedHammer: 3:50am On Jan 13, 2019
/
Black trench coat in that hot weather?

When copying oyibo goes terribly wrong.

/
Re: Enugu Governor Directs Immediate Restoration Of Electricity To Amaigbo/amawusa by Speedyconnect15: 4:14am On Jan 13, 2019
Just because of election
Re: Enugu Governor Directs Immediate Restoration Of Electricity To Amaigbo/amawusa by Gbagbuo247: 4:35am On Jan 13, 2019
If you new Enugu very well, infact "OBIAGU" in particular you will know that it takes a great deal for any politician to step feet in that area. That's the OBA JUNGLE and the home of " every every". Not for once has the local government chairman of Enugu North stepped foot into that place. its was only EBEANO, that tried similar thing in 2003.

KUDUS TO GBURUS, Afia Azumanma!!
Truly Enugu is in the Hands of God.

Note: I am not a politician or supporter of any political party. I just stated the obvious.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Governor Directs Immediate Restoration Of Electricity To Amaigbo/amawusa by Gbagbuo247: 4:37am On Jan 13, 2019
Speedyconnect15:
Just because of election

If you new Enugu very well, infact "OBIAGU" in particular you will know that it takes a great deal for any politician to step feet in that area. That's the OBA JUNGLE and the home of " every every". Not for once has the local government chairman of Enugu North stepped foot into that place. its was only EBEANO, that tried similar thing in 2003.

Government with a Human Face.

Note: I am not a politician or supporter of any political party. I just stated the obvious.
Re: Enugu Governor Directs Immediate Restoration Of Electricity To Amaigbo/amawusa by Speedyconnect15: 4:55am On Jan 13, 2019
Gbagbuo247:

Government with a Human Face.

Why the amahausa/amaigbo?
Re: Enugu Governor Directs Immediate Restoration Of Electricity To Amaigbo/amawusa by safetyInspector(m): 5:02am On Jan 13, 2019
AmaHausa is the name of Hausa settlement in Igbo land. Igbos cant develop their settlement in Hausa land and still develop Hausa settlement in Igbo land. Hausa's find it very difficult to build a good house for themselves outside their own land.
babatee100:

Did I see brown roof...?

Re: Enugu Governor Directs Immediate Restoration Of Electricity To Amaigbo/amawusa by mechanics(m): 5:55am On Jan 13, 2019
No matter the party one belongs, if someone is performing, he needs to be reelected, this man has performed beyond measures, he works with action, no wonder his people are behind him, he plays politics with a sense of humility.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Governor Directs Immediate Restoration Of Electricity To Amaigbo/amawusa by majamajic(m): 6:04am On Jan 13, 2019
Amawusa is Hausa settlement in Enugu, just letting u guys know,

nothing against them ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Imagine If This Kind Of Person Slap You!! / "Nigeria's Diversity Is A Source Of Strength" - President Buhari Says / I Laugh At Ipob....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.