Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,105 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

"Nigeria's Diversity Is A Source Of Strength" - President Buhari Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nigeria's Diversity Is A Source Of Strength" - President Buhari Says (5852 Views)

Nigeria Belongs To All Of Us, Our Diversity Is An Asset - President Tinubu / Our Diversity Is A Promise For Prosperity - Tinubu At Kukah's Birthday / ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Nigeria's Diversity Is A Source Of Strength" - President Buhari Says by HeWrites(m): 7:59am On May 24, 2019
President Buhari has said Nigeria’s diversity will remain a source of strength for the development of the country, Igbere Tv reports.

President Buhari spoke on Thursday in Abuja, while receiving Letters of Credence from the Ambassador of Israel to Nigeria, Shimon Ben-Shosan. The President said Nigeria and Israel have enjoyed cordial bilateral relations, highlighting that many Nigerian Christians look forward to performing pilgrimage to the Holy Land in Israel,Igbere Tv reports.

‘‘I congratulate you on your appointment as Ambassador of Israel to Nigeria. Enjoy your stay in Nigeria and take time to go round to see the beauty and diversity of the country,’’ the President told the Israeli ambassador.

The ambassador congratulated President Buhari on his re-election, thanking the Nigerian government for extending an invitation to Israeli Prime Minister to attend the Democracy Day celebrations on June 12.

‘‘Next year will be 60 years of diplomatic relations between Nigeria and Israel, and the last time a Prime Minister of Israel visited Nigeria was in 1958. My dream is to bring my Prime Minister and President to visit Nigeria and for President Buhari to visit Israel. That will be historic for us,’’ Ben-Shoshan said.

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/710460/nigerias-diversity-is-a-source-of-strength-president-buhari-say/

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/331278-nigerias-diversity-source-of-strength-buhari.html

Re: "Nigeria's Diversity Is A Source Of Strength" - President Buhari Says by Redoil: 8:01am On May 24, 2019
You people can see what free oil can make an elderly man do.
Then appoint security chiefs from the diversity and stop appointing only people that speak ur language into high place..

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria's Diversity Is A Source Of Strength" - President Buhari Says by Mariangeles(f): 8:01am On May 24, 2019
Just as I thought ...He himself does not believe it 'cause I never read where he said it undecided

4 Likes

Re: "Nigeria's Diversity Is A Source Of Strength" - President Buhari Says by gidgiddy: 8:04am On May 24, 2019
"Nigeria's diversity is a source of strenght"

That's what someone who is looking for free Oil money says.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria's Diversity Is A Source Of Strength" - President Buhari Says by nairaman66(m): 8:24am On May 24, 2019
Big lie! Who see this man speaking will think he has sense, yet he gave all the juicy appointment last to the North.. Diversity indeed!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria's Diversity Is A Source Of Strength" - President Buhari Says by ITbomb(m): 8:24am On May 24, 2019
Our diversity and the failure to recognize, respect and appreciate that diversity is the source of our calamity as a country today.

A country that appreciate its diversity would not force everyone to grow at the same rate

A country that appreciate its diversity would not appoint people from a particular section of the country to oversee the commonwealth of over 250 ethnic groups just because you trust only your kinsmen while others are just numbers to use and win elections

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria's Diversity Is A Source Of Strength" - President Buhari Says by BravoDe: 8:24am On May 24, 2019
Yea, source of strength for them during election.
Our diversity is one of the reason why he is where he is.

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria's Diversity Is A Source Of Strength" - President Buhari Says by OTayobami(m): 8:25am On May 24, 2019
‘‘I congratulate you on your appointment as Ambassador of Israel to Nigeria. Enjoy your stay in Nigeria and take time to go round to see the beauty and diversity of the country,’’ the President told the Israeli ambassador.

See set up o! you wan make Evans apprentice kidnap am grin

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria's Diversity Is A Source Of Strength" - President Buhari Says by BOOZELEE: 8:25am On May 24, 2019
Diversity kor University ni.

Dis same diversity made innocent Nigerians share the same country with ur killer tribesmen know as herdsmen causing trouble where ever they go. angry

11 Likes

Re: "Nigeria's Diversity Is A Source Of Strength" - President Buhari Says by meccuno: 8:25am On May 24, 2019
[s]
HeWrites:
President Buhari has said Nigeria’s diversity will remain a source of strength for the development of the country, Igbere Tv reports.

President Buhari spoke on Thursday in Abuja, while receiving Letters of Credence from the Ambassador of Israel to Nigeria, Shimon Ben-Shosan. The President said Nigeria and Israel have enjoyed cordial bilateral relations, highlighting that many Nigerian Christians look forward to performing pilgrimage to the Holy Land in Israel,Igbere Tv reports.

The ambassador congratulated President Buhari on his re-election, thanking the Nigerian government for extending an invitation to Israeli Prime Minister to attend the Democracy Day celebrations on June 12.

‘‘Next year will be 60 years of diplomatic relations between Nigeria and Israel, and the last time a Prime Minister of Israel visited Nigeria was in 1958. My dream is to bring my Prime Minister and President to visit Nigeria and for President Buhari to visit Israel. That will be historic for us,’’ Ben-Shoshan said.

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/710460/nigerias-diversity-is-a-source-of-strength-president-buhari-say/

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/331278-nigerias-diversity-source-of-strength-buhari.html
[/s]fvck you and fvck your damn diversity. Nigeria built on the blood of innocent souls. dvmb goat.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria's Diversity Is A Source Of Strength" - President Buhari Says by greatiyk4u(m): 8:25am On May 24, 2019
True but the politicians use it against us
Re: "Nigeria's Diversity Is A Source Of Strength" - President Buhari Says by Nobody: 8:26am On May 24, 2019
Says a blood sucking tribalist

9 Likes

Re: "Nigeria's Diversity Is A Source Of Strength" - President Buhari Says by ednut1(m): 8:26am On May 24, 2019
You and i know that is a big lie

8 Likes

Re: "Nigeria's Diversity Is A Source Of Strength" - President Buhari Says by BravoDe: 8:26am On May 24, 2019
HeWrites:

Abi source of violence

4 Likes

Re: "Nigeria's Diversity Is A Source Of Strength" - President Buhari Says by wink2015(m): 8:28am On May 24, 2019
HeWrites:

THE NIGERIA OF TODAY DOES NOT BELIEVE IN THOSE OLD AND OUTDATED DOCTRAINE.

The General Yakubu Gowon spoon feed the likes of President Buhari who were junior officers those days with such doctrine during their military days.

4 Likes

Re: "Nigeria's Diversity Is A Source Of Strength" - President Buhari Says by lilfreezy: 8:28am On May 24, 2019
Terrorism sponsor undecided

8 Likes

Re: "Nigeria's Diversity Is A Source Of Strength" - President Buhari Says by BlueAir: 8:29am On May 24, 2019
gidgiddy:
"Nigerias diversity is a source of strengt"

That's what someone who is looking for free Oil money says.
and what's the relevance of this oil to international buyers right now?

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria's Diversity Is A Source Of Strength" - President Buhari Says by Freshfish4: 8:30am On May 24, 2019
Nigeria's diversity is our biggest problem.

7 Likes

Re: "Nigeria's Diversity Is A Source Of Strength" - President Buhari Says by Lee84: 8:30am On May 24, 2019
Fix the country dumb president. Na source of strength we go chop. This man keep saying offpoint.

7 Likes

Re: "Nigeria's Diversity Is A Source Of Strength" - President Buhari Says by anambraamaka: 8:31am On May 24, 2019
Should be
Re: "Nigeria's Diversity Is A Source Of Strength" - President Buhari Says by ThothHermes: 8:31am On May 24, 2019
Always saying cliché things.

Zero intelligence angry angry

I'm sure he read it from a paper.

Dullest man ever liveth.

10 Likes

Re: "Nigeria's Diversity Is A Source Of Strength" - President Buhari Says by Lamasta(m): 8:34am On May 24, 2019
Whatever has a beginning surely must come to an end. This government will come to an end one day and a better government that will unite all Nigerians both politically, Ethnically, Tribally etcetera will come on board Insha Allah grin
Buhari one day your government of one region, by one region for one region will come to an end and Nigeria will still be standing cool
Re: "Nigeria's Diversity Is A Source Of Strength" - President Buhari Says by mmsen: 8:34am On May 24, 2019
The Fulani bigot is a bad liar.

5 Likes

Re: "Nigeria's Diversity Is A Source Of Strength" - President Buhari Says by micchi(m): 8:34am On May 24, 2019
bloody jihadist illiterate hypocrite
Re: "Nigeria's Diversity Is A Source Of Strength" - President Buhari Says by 2blessed01(m): 8:36am On May 24, 2019
Meanwhile Guys, 2day Is My Birthday... Wirh Me Well...

7 Likes

Re: "Nigeria's Diversity Is A Source Of Strength" - President Buhari Says by mrvitalis(m): 8:38am On May 24, 2019
Yeah but let us control our destiny ....we dont trust each other simple

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria's Diversity Is A Source Of Strength" - President Buhari Says by Iyajelili(f): 8:43am On May 24, 2019
We do not have a country anymore, just pretence because nothing is really working right in this country

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria's Diversity Is A Source Of Strength" - President Buhari Says by chrisxxx(m): 8:43am On May 24, 2019
U know this and all your service heads are all Fulani?

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria's Diversity Is A Source Of Strength" - President Buhari Says by MyGeneration(m): 8:45am On May 24, 2019
Oga speak the truth o. You do not like Nigeria's diversity u prefer an only Fulani country. You are very tribalistic Sir.

There are a lot of people from other tribes especially in the south who can manage any position well but you would prefer 100percent to give the position to a northerner even if he is qualified or not.

Oga speak the truth, we like your anti corruption fight and the way you are trying to brand Nigeria into a better nation, coupled with the giant strides you have achieved.

Sir be open to everybody, you are an old man see all of us as your children regardless of region, religion, tribe, or skin.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria's Diversity Is A Source Of Strength" - President Buhari Says by jaxxy(m): 8:45am On May 24, 2019
Only if managed well and not abused!

Diversity that is divisive will create more problems than solutions and that is what we are seeing in Nigeria today.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jubilation As Gov. Ugwuanyi Finally Settles Oruku, Umuode Age-long Dispute / The Dawn Of A New Era:. SE Finally Learnt Her Lessons / Power Outage Looms In Kano As Fire Guts Dan’agundi Transmission Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.