Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,352 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her (20370 Views)

Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual / Man Commits Suicide As Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Him In Delta (Photos) / Rebecca Michael Commits Suicide As Boyfriend Dumps Her In Kogi State University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 13, 2019
Good for her, Atleast she will not be Around when buhari wins in march 2019.

Sai baba!!
Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by watchindelta(m): 10:01am On Jan 13, 2019
Bull or bully bullies no one fit mk me kill myself. Is only a foolish person that can take is own life. You kn what i went through in life? But i proved ppl wrong! See where i am today. Think before you do things.
Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 13, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
This can never happen in Nigeria sad

ah!
are you mad ni?

A Nigerian mother will go to that school and fight it out with that teacher before it escalates to the point of suicide.
Except for this new generation of mothers that only complain online.
But even those are better than this mumu woman who did nothingangry

I blame the mother!
What about the father?
Are you on drugs?
Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by theoldpretender(m): 10:03am On Jan 13, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

ah!
are you mad ni?

A Nigerian mother will go to that school and fight it out with that teacher before it escalates to the point of suicide.

I blame the mother!

Lol...infact a Nigerian mother will be at the school with her posse in minutes...

The teacher won't know what hit him/her grin

Oga headmaster sef go come out to beg mama de mama....abeg, please have mercy na! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by Assist99: 10:04am On Jan 13, 2019
natanyin:
I am not understanding
Undestanding wot, if u wants 2 understanding, y ar u tell me?
Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by nwanyionitsha: 10:05am On Jan 13, 2019
ceejayMAX:
So this fyn gal just waste lyk dat.death nor be my portion dis year in jesus name
Even with the wonderful handwriting. So sad.

3 Likes

Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by Randy100: 10:05am On Jan 13, 2019
Commit suicide with a tangible reasons. I was bullied in the secondary school but I didn't think of suicide.

1 Like

Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by fujirice: 10:05am On Jan 13, 2019
And she has such a wonderful handwriting.
Why didn't the teacher see that?
Please o, teaching is not just a profession, it's a calling!

3 Likes

Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by Articul8(m): 10:08am On Jan 13, 2019
She type the letter?
Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by raphieMontella: 10:09am On Jan 13, 2019
originals1:
shockedshockedshocked
brotherly the English sent me to FMC o
Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by Davidgr8(m): 10:11am On Jan 13, 2019
See as she fine! A loss to the good ole boys
Sad
Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by Xkalaban(m): 10:16am On Jan 13, 2019
fujirice:
And she has such a wonderful handwriting.
Why didn't the teacher see that?
Please o, teaching is not just a profession, it's a calling!

That stupid teacher was probably envious of her brilliance. There's no way that girl could have been dull in class. When I saw her handwriting I paused for a moment and took a closer look to see if it was typed or indeed written by her. That teacher must have hated her attitude or something else. What a waste sad

5 Likes

Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by Joystark(f): 10:18am On Jan 13, 2019
This is so sad... And her note? So touching.

People's tolerance level has depreciated tremendously over time.

I wonder what is going on. I thought it was only in the 'new' Nigeria that people were giving up at will... Now shit's gone global.
Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by Assist99: 10:18am On Jan 13, 2019
chiefqueen:
What about the father? Are you on drugs?
D story does nt told us if she have a father.
Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 13, 2019
Assist99:
D story does nt told us if she have a father.
He's still a piece of shit.
Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by fujirice: 10:23am On Jan 13, 2019
Xkalaban:

That stupid teacher was probably envious of her brilliance. There's no way that girl could have been dull in class. When I saw her handwriting I paused for a moment and took a closer look to see if it was typed or indeed written by her. That teacher must have hated her attitude or something else. What a waste sad
That may be true though.
Teaching requires patience and above all, it requires self-control among other qualities.
I have a student that is so empty that I am ALWAYS tempted to ask her, why are you this daft? But I realised it's not her fault and moreover that's why I have the job in the first place, to help her.
So, with great care, I teach these ones.

2 Likes

Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by sparog(m): 10:25am On Jan 13, 2019
Gabrie300:
NO MATTER THE PROBLEM YOU ARE FACING IN THIS LIFE.
SUCIDE IS NOT THE OPTION.
I BEG OF YOU.
GOD WILL ALSO BE THERE FOR WE HIS CHILDREN.

Same thing I said on anoda post and one gay started masturbating on it and spitting trash

Suicide is never an option when depressed, speak up and seek help
Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by Xkalaban(m): 10:29am On Jan 13, 2019
fujirice:

That may be true though.
Teaching requires patience and above all, it requires self-control among other qualities.
I have a student that is so empty that I am ALWAYS tempted to ask her, why are you this daft? But I realised it's not her fault and moreover that's why I have the job in the first place, to help her.

Yes, I think a good teacher should be tolerant and patient but yet persuasive. It's good to know when to push or scold a student and also when to retract and encourage them. Finding the balance is the key.

2 Likes

Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by Assist99: 10:32am On Jan 13, 2019
fujirice:

That may be true though.
The student does nt empty, she is nt use her potencials, nobody is dull, evry1 ar brilant. U cn helps her wit ur job.
Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by AngelicBeing: 10:35am On Jan 13, 2019
originals1:
shockedshockedshocked
The poster you quoted committed English suicide tongue
Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by Fash20: 10:45am On Jan 13, 2019
She said shes a waste of space cry cry cry
Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by fujirice: 10:55am On Jan 13, 2019
Xkalaban:

Yes, I think a good teacher should be tolerant and patient but yet persuasive. It's good to know when to push or scold a student and also when to retract and encourage them. Finding the balance is the key.
You couldn't have said it better.

1 Like

Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by EvilSec: 11:08am On Jan 13, 2019
Gabrie300:
NO MATTER THE PROBLEM YOU ARE FACING IN THIS LIFE.
SUCIDE IS NOT THE OPTION.
I BEG OF YOU.
GOD WILL ALSO BE THERE FOR WE HIS CHILDREN.

So it seems one person commits suicide every 16.2 minutes

I also try spending so much time trying to help people see both sides of this cursed mystery.

what would be so bad to make someone want to die?

What would make them believe the world is better without them alive?

Suicide doesn't end the pain, it passes it to someone else

1 Like

Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by Pharovo(m): 11:33am On Jan 13, 2019
We senior dem for that department. Lock up

hisexcellency34:
South Africa and bad news sha
Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by Timagex(m): 11:54am On Jan 13, 2019
natanyin:
I am not understanding
. This English can bring the gel back o!! shocked
Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 13, 2019
See wasted wife oooooo
Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 13, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

ah!
are you mad ni?

I blame the mother!
I swear, if any stupid teacher tries to bully my child, I will tell that ediot that I spent 4years studying an education course and I know how a professional good teacher should behave, not forgetting that I am also licensed, will make sure he loses his/her job, if worse come to worse, we fight it out.

Stupid teacher.
Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by folu4real(f): 12:06pm On Jan 13, 2019
I trust Nigeria parents they would have change her school or fight the teacher and principal. RIP pweety girl
Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by ianq: 12:07pm On Jan 13, 2019
shachris02:
shocked see handwriting!

I tell you...she would have probably made an incredibly gifted artist or genius architect , given the right environment for nurture.
A teacher has one of the most sacred, most honorable jobs on earth. It is a pity that very many do not realize this.
Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 13, 2019
18? Make una no use us play na. If she's "18" me i should be 35+ na. Rubbish
Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by Ziel20: 12:25pm On Jan 13, 2019
Assist99:
Y is she commited sucide? She is nt knws wot life is abt, woteva hapened, sucide is nt a opsion.

Prof. I hail o
Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by Assist99: 12:29pm On Jan 13, 2019
Ziel20:

Prof. I hail o
Y does u hail? And i am not a prof.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Motorcyclist Bags Life Sentence For Raping Passenger / One Beheaded, Properties Destroyed In Ebonyi Communal Crisis (Photos) / Military Officers Arrested For The Kidnapping Of Emefiele Margaret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.