Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,627 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her (20373 Views)

Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual / Man Commits Suicide As Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Him In Delta (Photos) / Rebecca Michael Commits Suicide As Boyfriend Dumps Her In Kogi State University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by Newmans: 12:47pm On Jan 13, 2019
Well Justice to all the victims of xenophobia before any south African.
Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 13, 2019
Thank God the teacher is a woman! if it were to be a man now, they would have added "SEXUAL MOLESTATION"

I wonder what our feminists have to say about this!
Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by Ozkar: 1:19pm On Jan 13, 2019
Too bad. The truth is there are some persons who call themselves teachers who shouldn't even be allowed around kids.

My ss3 economics teacher, a new teacher, picked on me for some weeks in first term because I was very reserved. He'd look at me and say things like "gentle people are wicked pretenders", and that I don't know anything.

I then started to leave my seat at the front for a seat at the back when it's economics period. I'd also tune out mentally and try not to get involved in his class. Still, he wouldn't leave me alone.

Things changed after his first test though. I scored the highest, and he started trying to be friendly. I couldn't pretend, and was never comfortable around him although everyone else seemed to adore him. I disliked him till I graduated. We met again some years later and he was acting like we used to be friends.

Weird part is that I didn't tell anyone at home, and didn't report to the principal either. Bullying is bad, and when it is a teacher that one is supposed to look up to that does it, it's terrible.
Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by Ayobami7(m): 1:47pm On Jan 13, 2019
Eyaah
Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by bigiyaro(m): 1:48pm On Jan 13, 2019
Legworking:
See toto wey man for Bleep.
wetin you gain from the ones wey you don work on so far?
Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by sylve11: 2:15pm On Jan 13, 2019
Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by ultiabaz36(m): 3:13pm On Jan 13, 2019
Assist99:
Y is she commited sucide? She is nt knws wot life is abt, woteva hapened, sucide is nt a opsion.

RIP English ��
Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by Ziel20: 3:28pm On Jan 13, 2019
Assist99:
Y does u hail? And i am not a prof.

Jesu! Nothing o. U r just too much.
Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by Newman224: 3:42pm On Jan 13, 2019
Legworking:
See toto wey man for Bleep.

Where ur sense dey?
Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by Caseless: 4:28pm On Jan 13, 2019
Beautiful handwriting!
Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by Assist99: 11:43pm On Jan 13, 2019
ultiabaz36:

RIP English ��
Y did u said that?
Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by Assist99: 11:47pm On Jan 13, 2019
Ziel20:

Jesu! Nothing o. U r just too much.
I does nt understand u, Why called JESU anyhow, that Name is Powerful. Why i just too much?
Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by Assist99: 12:54am On Jan 16, 2019
ultiabaz36:

RIP English ��
Why did you say that?
Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by Assist99: 12:58am On Jan 16, 2019
natanyin:
I am not understanding
Old one, be patient, you will still understand.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Military Officers Arrested For The Kidnapping Of Emefiele Margaret / Dismissed Policeman And Accomplice Arrested For Man-hole Vandalism (picture) / Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death In Bayelsa State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.