Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Teebillz Shares Photos Of His 2 Sons, Throws Shade - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Shares Photos Of His 2 Sons, Throws Shade (40402 Views)

Daniella Okeke Shows Backside #10YearsChallenge, Throws Shade / Uchenna Nnanna, Husband Richard Uchechukwu Maduka, 2 Sons In Matching Outfits / Teebillz Shares A Photo With His First Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teebillz Shares Photos Of His 2 Sons, Throws Shade by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 13, 2019
Sparkle777:
I just hate this niccur, always trying his best to put Tiwa down, oloshi man.
Waz it not him that shot the kelekele love and that other video Tiwa wore next to nothing being so sexy and shi t? Why e no hate nakkid and filters? Now e dey do head like idiatt.
Oga, abeg carry seat go siddon near toilet. Don't allow me put a hex on u.

how on earth must it be tiwa he is shading .... tiwa is not the only gurl he knows .. busybody

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Shares Photos Of His 2 Sons, Throws Shade by Fixitgood(m): 10:57am On Jan 13, 2019
DREAMZZZ:
After wizkid don use him small prick service ur wife wide puna

Lol grin
Re: Teebillz Shares Photos Of His 2 Sons, Throws Shade by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 13, 2019
Team BabyDaddy# No Drama, No where are you? No I suffered with you, No Gold Digger! No inLaw must help us! no feminist wife can stab be to death, you feminist should should go and work, marriage is not a free meal ticket cheesy free man, life is sweet. wink wink

any girl that want to flex should mention me, you must be tall, hippy and sexy
Re: Teebillz Shares Photos Of His 2 Sons, Throws Shade by akdjr(m): 11:01am On Jan 13, 2019
What does he do for a living self?
Re: Teebillz Shares Photos Of His 2 Sons, Throws Shade by jaxxy(m): 11:03am On Jan 13, 2019
Irresponsiblity begets irresponsibility.
Re: Teebillz Shares Photos Of His 2 Sons, Throws Shade by Saintsami(m): 11:13am On Jan 13, 2019
Like tiwa, Throwing and exposing her body for wizkid right? tee bliz, u are up to sometin with that post! am less concern..! GTG
Re: Teebillz Shares Photos Of His 2 Sons, Throws Shade by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 13, 2019
And what were men doing in the 90's that you are doing now ?
Ewu.
He is not even ashamed that he failed at heading his marriage responsibly.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Shares Photos Of His 2 Sons, Throws Shade by otolorinola(m): 11:38am On Jan 13, 2019
Olukat:
Looking for man who has completely lost it?
Pls come over here I see one grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Teebillz Shares Photos Of His 2 Sons, Throws Shade by folu4real(f): 12:09pm On Jan 13, 2019
flejnr2:
starboy Dey for you

����
Re: Teebillz Shares Photos Of His 2 Sons, Throws Shade by Adebowale89(m): 12:12pm On Jan 13, 2019
simplyDopeGuy:
Isn't Teebilz dead? abi the lagoon no grew drown am?

has the lagoon killed any of your family before? are you talking from experience?
Re: Teebillz Shares Photos Of His 2 Sons, Throws Shade by BarrElChapo(m): 12:48pm On Jan 13, 2019
Chai you wicked walaihi. Lmao
flejnr2:
starboy Dey for you
Re: Teebillz Shares Photos Of His 2 Sons, Throws Shade by BarrElChapo(m): 12:51pm On Jan 13, 2019
*Witch spotted*
Sparkle777:
I just hate this niccur, always trying his best to put Tiwa down, oloshi man.
Waz it not him that shot the kelekele love and that other video Tiwa wore next to nothing being so sexy and shi t? Why e no hate nakkid and filters? Now e dey do head like idiatt.
Oga, abeg carry seat go siddon near toilet. Don't allow me put a hex on u.
Re: Teebillz Shares Photos Of His 2 Sons, Throws Shade by seadesi1986: 1:31pm On Jan 13, 2019
Let teebillz keep maturity level at 100% enough of child's play
For Kimberly/jupeb now classes now @omole phase2

Re: Teebillz Shares Photos Of His 2 Sons, Throws Shade by Ayobami7(m): 1:51pm On Jan 13, 2019
Cute sons
Re: Teebillz Shares Photos Of His 2 Sons, Throws Shade by 9jaRealist: 2:48pm On Jan 14, 2019
flejnr2:
starboy Dey for you

Ouch! grin grin grin
Re: Teebillz Shares Photos Of His 2 Sons, Throws Shade by oakinrefe: 10:21am On Feb 08, 2019
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Falz: Who Is Wike To Tell The Citizens Not To Protest / Denrele & Miz Gold Go Wild At A Pool Party(photos) / Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.