Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Zimbabwe Plans New Currency As Dollar Shortage Bites - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zimbabwe Plans New Currency As Dollar Shortage Bites (11818 Views)

Zimbabwe Drops 'battered' Dollar, Introduces Gold-backed 'ZIG' Currency / Moldova President's Dog Bites Austria President's Hand During Visit (Photos) / Zimbabwe To Introduce New Currency In November (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwe Plans New Currency As Dollar Shortage Bites by chineloSA(f): 6:43pm On Jan 13, 2019
teelaw4life:

Always the victim. Always the blamer never the blamee.

Anyway, i only relayed what a Zimbabwean citizen told me. She talked about how things were never that way while growing up until they chased the whites away.

But sister, whoever you are, next time you wan to run your potty/gutter mouth, don't sirect it at me.
Thank you.

I think you are a complete idiot.

The repurcussions of colonisation are still evident in the Southern African countries. Namibia, SA, Zimbabwe were the last one out of the struggle.

In those countries white people are still the masters of the economy, land, education etc.

How do you expect me not to blame white people. Your friend is equally an idiot.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe Plans New Currency As Dollar Shortage Bites by AfonjaConehead: 7:15pm On Jan 13, 2019
martineverest:
u are getting it wrong....the blacks in southern Africa are too lazy .imagine Mandela giving blacks power to rule all white companies in SA when he was the president...south African would have crumbled.

the whites African are intelligent and hardworking compared to lazy black Southampton africans
Same thing,to an extent though, with American niccahs..but Zimbabwe's case is different,I tell you.
It's white's man punishment against Mugabe/Zimbabwe for what they did to white farmers
Re: Zimbabwe Plans New Currency As Dollar Shortage Bites by teelaw4life(m): 10:57pm On Jan 13, 2019
chineloSA:

I think you are a complete idiot.

The repurcussions of colonisation are still evident in the Southern African countries. Namibia, SA, Zimbabwe were the last one out of the struggle.

In those countries white people are still the masters of the economy, land, education etc.

How do you expect me not to blame white people. Your friend is equally an idiot.

Well, if this is how you address your family, friends, and distant relatives in extension, I can certainly guess your position on the ladder of life.
If Nairaland had a block button, this back and forth between you and I would have been over in a twinkle.

Today is a good day for me (I just secured a major contract), so I'm quite happy. As a result, I send you nothing but love and kindness and pray that the good Lord add some sweetner to ease the bitterness in your soul.

Bye.
Re: Zimbabwe Plans New Currency As Dollar Shortage Bites by Ugosample(m): 12:59am On Jan 14, 2019
UncleJudax:
South Africa is the going to be the new Zimbabwe with the approved Land expropriation without compensation.

People no de learn

black man black sense

that's the problem
Re: Zimbabwe Plans New Currency As Dollar Shortage Bites by urahara(m): 10:38pm On Jan 30, 2019
chineloSA:

I feel for SA. Lesotho and Swaziland wants to be taken by SA. Now even Zimbabwe people.

Nawa o grin grin shocked
Re: Zimbabwe Plans New Currency As Dollar Shortage Bites by tck2000(m): 12:18pm On Sep 14, 2019
Africa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Greeks Self- Inject HIV To Claim $950 In Monthly Health Benefits / Should George Bush Also Face Trial? / Leopard Mauls Six Indian Villagers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.