Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,351 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Legendary Nollywood Actor, Pete Edochie Pictured With His Grand Kids - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Legendary Nollywood Actor, Pete Edochie Pictured With His Grand Kids (5698 Views)

Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert / Charly Boy Poses With His Grand Daughter, After Workout (Photos) / Yul Edochie, Pictured With A Beautiful Damsel On Set. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Legendary Nollywood Actor, Pete Edochie Pictured With His Grand Kids by G1STM0RE: 7:13am On Jan 13, 2019
Legendary Nollywood Actor, Pete Edochie Pictured With His children and Grand Kids.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/legendary-nollywood-actor-pete-edochie-pictured-with-his-grand-kids

Re: Legendary Nollywood Actor, Pete Edochie Pictured With His Grand Kids by G1STM0RE: 7:13am On Jan 13, 2019
See more photos of Pete Edochie and his grand kids here >>> http://gistmore.com/legendary-nollywood-actor-pete-edochie-pictured-with-his-grand-kids

Re: Legendary Nollywood Actor, Pete Edochie Pictured With His Grand Kids by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:13am On Jan 13, 2019
Joy of Grandpahood! wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Legendary Nollywood Actor, Pete Edochie Pictured With His Grand Kids by Obiohai: 7:20am On Jan 13, 2019
The greatest Nollywood man.

2 Likes

Re: Legendary Nollywood Actor, Pete Edochie Pictured With His Grand Kids by madridguy(m): 7:27am On Jan 13, 2019
The man with many parable and idioms.

Long life sir.
Re: Legendary Nollywood Actor, Pete Edochie Pictured With His Grand Kids by madridguy(m): 7:28am On Jan 13, 2019
No argument on this.

Obiohai:
The greatest Nollywood man.
Re: Legendary Nollywood Actor, Pete Edochie Pictured With His Grand Kids by simplyDopeGuy: 7:37am On Jan 13, 2019
useless old man, he should think more of his failed career
Re: Legendary Nollywood Actor, Pete Edochie Pictured With His Grand Kids by carzola(m): 7:44am On Jan 13, 2019
I just like the fact
They don't pertronize
Bleaching cream...

God please let me live to see
My second generation
Amen!
Re: Legendary Nollywood Actor, Pete Edochie Pictured With His Grand Kids by KingLennon(m): 8:14am On Jan 13, 2019
He made Nollywood Interesting with his proverbs and wise words. I miss those ancient movies. Nice family
Re: Legendary Nollywood Actor, Pete Edochie Pictured With His Grand Kids by KingLennon(m): 8:15am On Jan 13, 2019
simplyDopeGuy:
SimplyKush I know its you. Its too early for this your mumu talk o

1 Like

Re: Legendary Nollywood Actor, Pete Edochie Pictured With His Grand Kids by richmoneyoliver(m): 8:17am On Jan 13, 2019
simplyDopeGuy:

I really doubt if you have an elderly person in ur lineage that has ever achieved what this man has..a dumb guy for that matter and don't forget this is 2019 u better change for good and don't allow the curse of 2019 to follow you up and down

1 Like

Re: Legendary Nollywood Actor, Pete Edochie Pictured With His Grand Kids by ignant: 8:27am On Jan 13, 2019
Anytime I see Pete, my mind goes back to him as Okonkwo in the movie "Things Fall Apart". Arguably one of the greatest rendition of acting in Nollywood.

2 Likes

Re: Legendary Nollywood Actor, Pete Edochie Pictured With His Grand Kids by ktmoore: 9:58am On Jan 13, 2019
simplyDopeGuy:

So his latest movie on netflix which I am sure you are not aware of trending online with Genevieve called Lions heart for which his act impressed me again is too hard for you to comprehend ... Chai :your brain is smelling badly shocked shocked shocked
Re: Legendary Nollywood Actor, Pete Edochie Pictured With His Grand Kids by Conqueror89: 10:17am On Jan 13, 2019
simplyDopeGuy:
U normal so[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Legendary Nollywood Actor, Pete Edochie Pictured With His Grand Kids by frbona: 10:54am On Jan 13, 2019
simplyDopeGuy:
we've noticed you
Oya crawl back into your hole
Re: Legendary Nollywood Actor, Pete Edochie Pictured With His Grand Kids by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 13, 2019
OHAMADIKE

1 Like

Re: Legendary Nollywood Actor, Pete Edochie Pictured With His Grand Kids by Tamarapetty(f): 12:06pm On Jan 13, 2019
Diswan, he doesn't need to shout while warning you or talking to you. . His gentle tone alone will tell u there's danger ahead.

1 Like

Re: Legendary Nollywood Actor, Pete Edochie Pictured With His Grand Kids by MrGist: 5:46pm On Jan 13, 2019
angry
Re: Legendary Nollywood Actor, Pete Edochie Pictured With His Grand Kids by Houseofglam7(f): 7:57pm On Jan 13, 2019
simplyDopeGuy:
I thought I warned you not to be stupid
Re: Legendary Nollywood Actor, Pete Edochie Pictured With His Grand Kids by Gidi7(m): 8:00pm On Jan 13, 2019
simplyDopeGuy:
U knw d lord can help u in any area u having difficulties.
Re: Legendary Nollywood Actor, Pete Edochie Pictured With His Grand Kids by mymailjo: 11:33pm On Jan 13, 2019
ANDROID APP DEVELOPERS ARE IN HOT DEMAND. BE A CERTIFIED APP DEVELOPER IN 2019!

Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram!! These are some of those incredibly popular mobile apps available to us that can keep us hooked to our mobile phones for hours. With the booming number of tech-savvy Smartphone users, the demand for sophisticated applications is growing like never before.

This Intensive Mobile App Development Training program provides you a beginner-friendly approach to Mobile App Development and if you want to learn from scratch, this course is for you!

WHAT YOU WILL MASTER AFTER THIS 7 WEEKS PRACTICAL DRIVEN TRAINING

- The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

FEES: N50,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N54,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: Wednesday, 23rd of January, 2019

PERIOD: 7 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training available but with higher charges)

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS (UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!)

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

(1) (Reply)

SEE What Geneveive Nnaji Posted On Her Instagram Page!!! / African Businessman Dies After Being Raped By His 5 Wives (PHOTO) / New Celeb With The Biggest Boobs. No More Cossy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.