Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Rochas Over Support For Uche Nwosu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Rochas Over Support For Uche Nwosu (28138 Views)

Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Sultan, Insists On Social Media Regulation / Hope Uzodinma Speaks On Stepping Down For Uche Nwosu / Hope Uzodinma Deals With Rochas Okorocha On Imo APC Campaign Poster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Rochas Over Support For Uche Nwosu by eagleeye2: 8:01am On Jan 13, 2019
femtex007:
I don't just know y rochas is behaving like this. Is it a must that his in-law become the governor of the state?
He is trying to form the Jagaban of Imo state. But that one no go work.
Re: Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Rochas Over Support For Uche Nwosu by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 8:02am On Jan 13, 2019
MadamExcellency:
Aisha Buhari stayed away. Wise woman.

Mrs Osinbajo and the Prof will continue to clean their asses until the time to appoint who is who in the presidency.

Bro I just weak for Yoruba's honestly. Aisha knowing fully well that IMO is a rough terrain wisely stayed back and sent VP's wife(like a housemaid) to represent her.
Same way a so called Pastor and SAN is busy transversing all the local markets and defending cluelessness (a very difficult job)
in fact he now looks more older than Buhari cos of too much stress. While the President himself is chilling and bubbling in Asorock.
This is called Political slavery.

You can't do this to an Igbo man. mbanu!!!

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Rochas Over Support For Uche Nwosu by Pavore9: 8:03am On Jan 13, 2019
millionboi2:
bcoz him no trust Buhari immunity oooo

Hahahahaha

He is scared.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Rochas Over Support For Uche Nwosu by captianfreeman(m): 8:06am On Jan 13, 2019
But the first lady represented by Mrs Osinbajo, disagreed and urged the crowd to vote all the APC candidates both in the state and the South East.

Like husband , like wife! Always disagreeing in absentia undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Rochas Over Support For Uche Nwosu by WhoRUDeceiving: 8:07am On Jan 13, 2019
Someone on Nairaland about 3 years ago predicted that when the time comes, the Arewa folks will figure out a way to quarrel with Okorocha and Amaechi after they used them to enslave the Biafrans/Easterners and guess what, it is that hour now...

Good for Okorocha. When it is all said and done, we will identify his family, his sisters, children, and ask them questions because enough is enough. Obiano and Theo Orji/Ikpeazu, you fools are all next.

We are taking account

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Rochas Over Support For Uche Nwosu by Muscomide: 8:07am On Jan 13, 2019
bootstrap:
I am seriously beginning to really dislike media houses with their stupid headlines.... most often just to score cheap political points. Aisha Buhari was represented by Mrs Osinbajo.... and the purported disagreement was not so much as a quarrel... rather individual “different” views on whom the people shld vote for.

I feel sensationalism or half truths are outright falsehoods in my books

I concur. Such reporting is shameful. 'Aisha Buhari', meanwhile the woman nor near the rally o. So if dem shoot Mrs Osinbajo for the rally, na who paper go report say dem shoot, Osinbajo wife or Aisha? Nonsense journalist
Re: Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Rochas Over Support For Uche Nwosu by CanineOfJackal: 8:25am On Jan 13, 2019
supereagle:
Let the voters decide their choice and voters please protect your votes. Power belong to people, but Igbo's can compromise principles when money is involved maybe the reason why Rochas is boasting, power of money.
Yorubas are notorious for Akaka politics so shut up.

Ekiti and Is in comes to mind

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Rochas Over Support For Uche Nwosu by openmine(m): 8:25am On Jan 13, 2019
PMB should be blamed for the issues at imo and ogun state!
Why would a president endorse two candidates from two different parties just because of his selfish ambition to be reelected?
Re: Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Rochas Over Support For Uche Nwosu by GoodGovernance: 8:25am On Jan 13, 2019
Pavore9:
See confusion......Okorocha is so desperate not to be fingered when he leaves office for misappropriation of State funds thus the desperation for his son-in-law to succeed him in order to cover up the sleaze.

That is it!

Same goes for Amosun.

Otherwise,why this desperation when your party has decided,whether rightly or wrongly.

I salute the wisdom of the party chieftains ,in not dealing with them yet.
Re: Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Rochas Over Support For Uche Nwosu by AntiWailer: 8:40am On Jan 13, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
When the President's wife starts calling the shots, Patience and Amaechi comes to mind.

This is the kind of nonsense u write when u have problem reading.
Re: Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Rochas Over Support For Uche Nwosu by sweerychick(f): 8:46am On Jan 13, 2019
openmine:
PMB should be blamed for the issues at imo and ogun state!
Why would a president endorse two candidates from two different parties just because of his selfish ambition to be reelected?
how do you mean?
Re: Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Rochas Over Support For Uche Nwosu by sonature1: 8:55am On Jan 13, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Rochas and Aisha can fight all they want but one thing is sure , APC is dead in Imo State.

Keep quiet. Imo State doesn't vote for parties, we vote for individuals
Re: Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Rochas Over Support For Uche Nwosu by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:57am On Jan 13, 2019
sonature1:

Hope Uzodimma is not the people's choice neither is uche nwosu.

Emeka ihedioha is the man of the people and the incoming governor of Imo State .

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Rochas Over Support For Uche Nwosu by melanch(m): 8:57am On Jan 13, 2019
APC is the most scattered party of all time. No peace in that party, how on earth will there be peace in the country they govern.
Re: Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Rochas Over Support For Uche Nwosu by sonature1: 8:59am On Jan 13, 2019
supereagle:
Let the voters decide their choice and voters please protect your votes. Power belong to people, but Igbo's can compromise principles when money is involved maybe the reason why Rochas is boasting, power of money.

Keep quiet
Every tribe in Nigeria can comprise whenever money is involved.
Poverty doesn't care about principles and traditions

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Rochas Over Support For Uche Nwosu by Cluv: 9:01am On Jan 13, 2019
I swear okorocha is ingreat, him and his son inlaw want to have it all. It wouldn't happen
Re: Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Rochas Over Support For Uche Nwosu by Timatayo1: 9:02am On Jan 13, 2019
Confused party
Re: Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Rochas Over Support For Uche Nwosu by supereagle(m): 9:03am On Jan 13, 2019
Pavore9:

Don't go tribal on that! Is it the igbos that collected the N5,000 that was shared during the recent gubernatorial campaigns/elections in other states?

Name regions in Nigeria where Politicians are not sharing money, rice and other items? angry

Nke ndi Igbo kari ala. Yoruba will not collect money and vote against principle, if you are not the candidate of their choice, they will collect your money and vote for the candidate of their choice.
Re: Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Rochas Over Support For Uche Nwosu by Getdowntobiznes: 9:04am On Jan 13, 2019
femtex007:
I don't just know y rochas is behaving like this. Is it a must that his in-law become the governor of the state?
he wants to cover some dirtes, meaning "fig leave" or "cover up".
Re: Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Rochas Over Support For Uche Nwosu by supereagle(m): 9:08am On Jan 13, 2019
sonature1:

Keep quiet
Every tribe in Nigeria can comprise whenever money is involved.
Poverty doesn't care about principles and traditions

Give Ndi Igbo what they want(Ego) and you get what you want. Yoruba still put principle before any other reward. They tell you to your face that you are owing me no vote if you give me money , I will eat it and vote for my candidate.
Re: Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Rochas Over Support For Uche Nwosu by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 13, 2019
post=74711777:
We BELIEVE Baba to settle any rift within the party as the father of the nation.

Wailers and party of thieves, please bring another story ASAP, this one is dead on arrival!
this meme always crack my jaws. lol
Re: Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Rochas Over Support For Uche Nwosu by openmine(m): 9:11am On Jan 13, 2019
sweerychick:
how do you mean?
let me use ogun state as an instance...
PMB endorsed the APM guber candidate because of governor amosun and at the same time endorsed the APC guber candidate because of APC!
Re: Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Rochas Over Support For Uche Nwosu by supereagle(m): 9:11am On Jan 13, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Hope Uzodimma is not the people's choice neither is uche nwosu.

Emeka ihedioha is the man of the people and the incoming governor of Imo State .

Hope can still spring surprise, Ararume is another strong contender. We can't just decide for now the direction of flow.
Re: Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Rochas Over Support For Uche Nwosu by supereagle(m): 9:14am On Jan 13, 2019
sonature1:

Must you always insult them when they pass a comment , it is childish and immature to insult. Express your opinion without insulting.
Re: Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Rochas Over Support For Uche Nwosu by Getdowntobiznes: 9:17am On Jan 13, 2019
WhoRUDeceiving:
Someone on Nairaland about 3 years ago predicted that when the time comes, the Arewa folks will figure out a way to quarrel with Okorocha and Amaechi after they used them to enslave the Biafrans/Easterners and guess what, it is that hour now...

Good for Okorocha. When it is all said and done, we will identify his family, his sisters, children, and ask them questions because enough is enough. Obiano and Theo Orji/Ikpeazu, you fools are all next.

We are taking account
no no don't involve the north in this. Is about ? is to be the next gvnor in the state.
Re: Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Rochas Over Support For Uche Nwosu by victor8269: 9:18am On Jan 13, 2019
Pavore9:

Don't go tribal on that! Is it the igbos that collected the N5,000 that was shared during the recent gubernatorial campaigns/elections in other states?

Name regions in Nigeria where Politicians are not sharing money, rice and other items? angry
After giving them 5k what happened?
Re: Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Rochas Over Support For Uche Nwosu by sonature1: 9:21am On Jan 13, 2019
supereagle:

Give Ndi Igbo what they want(Ego) and you get what you want. Yoruba still put principle before any other reward. They tell you to your face that you are owing vote if you give me money , I will eat and vote for my candidate.

It's funny how you guys think that u are better, displaying sanctimonious traits.
I would have probably believed you if I don't live in the midst of your people
I don't the time to barter words with, so I won't reply you again
Re: Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Rochas Over Support For Uche Nwosu by zudozz: 9:24am On Jan 13, 2019
Am not talking about party..Hope Uzodinma will win Imo Gubernatoral election. I just came back from Imo and I can tell you that No one in Imo sincerely supports Rochas and his son In Law aside from the few people hanging around them to get their own share of the money they looted from the state.
Re: Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Rochas Over Support For Uche Nwosu by sugarcoatedhoni: 9:32am On Jan 13, 2019
post=74711777:
We BELIEVE Baba to settle any rift within the party as the father of the nation.

Wailers and party of thieves, please bring another story ASAP, this one is dead on arrival!

Zombie thoughts of a lost soul in fools paradise

shame on you Felix Terungwa Dav

Your father will be turning is his grave for what you have become....a tool in the hands of evil people

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Rochas Over Support For Uche Nwosu by AroleOduduwa(m): 9:32am On Jan 13, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
When the President's wife starts calling the shots, Patience and Amaechi comes to mind.

Aisha is a power monger, forget all those trash she said about the cabals in the past.
Re: Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Rochas Over Support For Uche Nwosu by Pavore9: 10:03am On Jan 13, 2019
supereagle:

Nke ndi Igbo kari ala. Yoruba will not collect money and vote against principle, if you are not the candidate of their choice, they will collect your money and vote for the candidate of their choice.

Mana obu so ndi b'anyi neme ifa!
Re: Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Rochas Over Support For Uche Nwosu by Sonoyom(m): 10:50am On Jan 13, 2019
APC should just leave politics and start acting movies, confused rogues!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu Dumps Queens English For Pidgin Because Of Buhari(Video) / Ali Namadi: Kano LG Chairman Dies 2 Days After Winning Election / James Faleke Remains Yahaya Bello's Deputy - INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.