Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,863 members, 7,824,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Why Many Prayers Are Returned To The Prayer Himself, It's Funny - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Many Prayers Are Returned To The Prayer Himself, It's Funny (9336 Views)

Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? / "Mount Carmel": Apostle Johnson Suleman Officially Opens The Prayer Mountain / Reasons Our Prayers Are Not Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Many Prayers Are Returned To The Prayer Himself, It's Funny by lightblazingnow(m): 7:50am On Jan 13, 2019
Is it not outright madness that so many prayers are being song every service day and none of such prayers rarely get to the desired destination, which is to the ears of the Almighty God.

Do you ever think that the Almighty God could be fooled like men keep fooling themselves. The scripture warned that if we ask anything according to his will he hear us, if we don't ask according to his decreed will he will not hear us. That means our prayers must follow the divine pattern. Ordained voice.

Folks keep asking or praying for things which is finished.

But the scripture instructed that if indeed you believed that God Almighty raised you together with Christ Jesus, then you should set your affections on things above not things below, earthly, men needs, why?? Because your body is dead because Christ lives in your body and the Lord Christ WHO is the Spirit is your life and when Christ who is our life shall appear we shall also reign with Christ Jesus in glory.

The scripture also warned that after all these things do people that do not know God Almighty seek, but for you who said you are following me, that you want to know me, seek my kingdom first and my rightness and all these things shall be added to your request.

Will they hear?

And so there is a followed pattern of prayers for believers. Not your every day jangling and babbling around. Many are praying but only very few voices are heard.

If you indeed wants your voice to be heard you need to study the scripture to grasp the perfect will of God Almighty and how you should pray right now. Stop wasting energy on gymnastics.

The scripture said physical exercise profit a little, but spiritual exercise profit now and in the life to come. What are you waiting for??

8 Likes

Re: Why Many Prayers Are Returned To The Prayer Himself, It's Funny by Mikora: 8:00am On Jan 13, 2019
Whenever you talk to God he hears

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Many Prayers Are Returned To The Prayer Himself, It's Funny by IamTheAnswers: 8:04am On Jan 13, 2019
Mikora:

Prove it
Re: Why Many Prayers Are Returned To The Prayer Himself, It's Funny by lightblazingnow(m): 8:08am On Jan 13, 2019
Mikora:

Isaiah 1

15. *When you lift your hands in prayer, I will not look at you. No matter how much you pray, I will not listen, for your hands are covered with blood.

3 Likes

Re: Why Many Prayers Are Returned To The Prayer Himself, It's Funny by Mikora: 8:21am On Jan 13, 2019
IamTheAnswers:

Prove it
1 John 5:14-15

1 Like

Re: Why Many Prayers Are Returned To The Prayer Himself, It's Funny by Mikora: 8:23am On Jan 13, 2019
lightblazingnow:

Isaiah 1

15. *When you lift your hands in prayer, I will not look at you. No matter how much you pray, I will not listen, for your hands are covered with blood.
He might chose not to listen to your prayers if you are evil but that doesn't mean he didn't hear what you said. He heard everything

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Many Prayers Are Returned To The Prayer Himself, It's Funny by lightblazingnow(m): 9:10am On Jan 13, 2019
Mikora:

He might chose not to listen to your prayers if you are evil but that doesn't mean he didn't hear what you said. He heard everything

Please do you understand what an idol word is, inoperative word, mouth that do not speak, ear which can't hear. We know you are trying to mean that God Almighty knows everything and hears everything, try also to realise that there are laws and a decree.

The word is enthroned. The laws of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus is functional

1 Like

Re: Why Many Prayers Are Returned To The Prayer Himself, It's Funny by mumumugu(m): 9:24am On Jan 13, 2019
Is that what God told you or what you think

2 Likes

Re: Why Many Prayers Are Returned To The Prayer Himself, It's Funny by IamTheAnswers: 8:05am On Jan 20, 2019
Oh Lord

1 Like

Re: Why Many Prayers Are Returned To The Prayer Himself, It's Funny by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:57am On Jan 20, 2019
JESUS IS LORD FOREVER AND EVER

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Many Prayers Are Returned To The Prayer Himself, It's Funny by seunfly: 8:57am On Jan 20, 2019
Ok
Re: Why Many Prayers Are Returned To The Prayer Himself, It's Funny by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 20, 2019
Like 2pac said go ahead and scream to god he cant hear u. Prayers are wishful thinking. Face reality

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Many Prayers Are Returned To The Prayer Himself, It's Funny by allaboutobed(m): 8:59am On Jan 20, 2019
Wat are u really saying. Can u just explain in one sentence.
Re: Why Many Prayers Are Returned To The Prayer Himself, It's Funny by Ramon92: 8:59am On Jan 20, 2019
God that's in self destruct mode.. It doesn't give a damn about your prayers..

Grow some balls and face life's reality in its face..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Many Prayers Are Returned To The Prayer Himself, It's Funny by samista: 8:59am On Jan 20, 2019
I think God hears all prayers, He only chooses the one to answer or not to answer

2 Likes

Re: Why Many Prayers Are Returned To The Prayer Himself, It's Funny by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 20, 2019
Mikora:

Of course He hears, but decides not to answer. Though you don't have to be a Christian before He answers your prayers. At least there are non-Christians doing quite better than Christians....Yes! And it's very legit.

1 Like

Re: Why Many Prayers Are Returned To The Prayer Himself, It's Funny by allaboutobed(m): 9:00am On Jan 20, 2019
lightblazingnow:

Isaiah 1

ok I get it.
Re: Why Many Prayers Are Returned To The Prayer Himself, It's Funny by Num07033711115(m): 9:01am On Jan 20, 2019
May GOD Help us
Re: Why Many Prayers Are Returned To The Prayer Himself, It's Funny by allaboutobed(m): 9:02am On Jan 20, 2019
Mikora:

God chooses what he hear. He doesn't hear everything.
Re: Why Many Prayers Are Returned To The Prayer Himself, It's Funny by BeiFangLaye(m): 9:02am On Jan 20, 2019
All we need is sufficient grace and mercy.
I pray our prayers be answered in the mighty name of Jesus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Many Prayers Are Returned To The Prayer Himself, It's Funny by theapeman4: 9:09am On Jan 20, 2019
lightblazingnow:
Is it not outright madness that so many prayers are being song every service day and none of such prayers rarely get to the desired destination, which is to the ears of the Almighty God.

Do you ever think that the Almighty God could be fooled like men keep fooling themselves. The scripture warned that if we ask anything according to his will he hear us, if we don't ask according to his decreed will he will not hear us. That means our prayers must follow the divine pattern. Ordained voice.

Folks keep asking or praying for things which is finished.

But the scripture instructed that if indeed you believed that God Almighty raised you together with Christ Jesus, then you should set your affections on things above not things below, earthly, men needs, why?? Because your body is dead because Christ lives in your body and the Lord Christ WHO is the Spirit is your life and when Christ who is our life shall appear we shall also reign with Christ Jesus in glory.

The scripture also warned that after all these things do people that do not know God Almighty seek, but for you who said you are following me, that you want to know me, seek my kingdom first and my rightness and all these things shall be added to your request.

Will they hear?

And so there is a followed pattern of prayers for believers. Not your every day jangling and babbling around. Many are praying but only very few voices are heard.

If you indeed wants your voice to be heard you need to study the scripture to grasp the perfect will of God Almighty and how you should pray right now. Stop wasting energy on gymnastics.

The scripture said physical exercise profit a little, but spiritual exercise profit now and in the life to come. What are you waiting for??
not only God answered prayers!

Devil do answer prayers too
Re: Why Many Prayers Are Returned To The Prayer Himself, It's Funny by lordsharks(m): 9:16am On Jan 20, 2019
Prayers are only answered when you have faith

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Many Prayers Are Returned To The Prayer Himself, It's Funny by saintol(m): 9:23am On Jan 20, 2019
OP, I am hearing ooo, God's personal assistant on affairs of human.

1 Like

Re: Why Many Prayers Are Returned To The Prayer Himself, It's Funny by Truefaith: 9:36am On Jan 20, 2019
Cfd
Re: Why Many Prayers Are Returned To The Prayer Himself, It's Funny by djoey89: 9:54am On Jan 20, 2019
Religion has really made people daft.. especially Africans...

1 Like

Re: Why Many Prayers Are Returned To The Prayer Himself, It's Funny by Jabioro: 10:02am On Jan 20, 2019
Another fool is beating the drum loud and loud again.He is telling us why prayer is not being answer..He knew nothing,he had never see anything he was just strolling..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Bible Verse Has Brought More Souls To Christ? / Why Do We Pray With Our Eyes Closed? / Is It Ok For A Christain To Celebrate His Or Her Birthday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.