Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Is Dr. Dk. Olukoya A Fraud? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Dr. Dk. Olukoya A Fraud? (8872 Views)

Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church / 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Dr. Dk. Olukoya A Fraud? by Martinez19(m): 5:23pm On May 16, 2017
I am asking those who have worked with him and have first hand experience or anything tangible to say. I am convinced that most preachers are fraud but I have never heard of Dr. Dk Olukoya in scandals frequently. Ex - mfm workers, ex- bodyguards of Dr. Olukoya(if he has one) and those with relevant information, speak out.
Re: Is Dr. Dk. Olukoya A Fraud? by OtemAtum: 5:29pm On May 16, 2017
Martinez19:
I am asking those who have worked with him and have first hand experience or anything tangible to say. I am convinced that most preachers are fraud but I have never heard of Dr. Dk Olukoya in scandals frequently. Ex - mfm workers, ex- bodyguards of Dr. Olukoya(if he has one) and those with relevant information, speak out.
Why do you expect anyone to come and give somebody up just because you asked here on Nairaland? Will anybody want to do that without you offering some amount of money far far larger than the one they are earning from their business links with a church?

3 Likes

Re: Is Dr. Dk. Olukoya A Fraud? by Martinez19(m): 5:35pm On May 16, 2017
OtemAtum:
Why do you expect anyone to come and give somebody up just because you asked here on Nairaland? Will anybody want to do that without you offering some amount of money far far larger than the one they are earning from their business links with a church?
I was not expecting the bona-fide members but those that are no longer in the church especially those who might have been disillusioned.
Re: Is Dr. Dk. Olukoya A Fraud? by OtemAtum: 5:45pm On May 16, 2017
Martinez19:
I was not expecting the bona-fide members but those that are no longer in the church especially those who might have been disillusioned.
What will anyone have to say? The ways ex-members are cheated is only through tithes, offerings, vows and pledges motivated through words of faith, selling of books and cds of the pastor, holy anointing oil and holy water, collecting huge sum of money from members before joining them together in holey wedlock, etc. If any ex-member comes with these as testimonies against Olukoya as a fraud, nobody would even take it as anything, because for now, only less than 5% of the Nigerian population is seeing all those things as cheating and fraudulent.

And concerning staging of miracles, pastors and prophets don't use their church members. They go and hire those ones. And none of those ones can convert and then come here to say how they have been hired in the past, because that's the job they do and they will do till death. Or how will somebody give up his job because somebody asked him to do so without any higher offer?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Dr. Dk. Olukoya A Fraud? by hopefulLandlord: 5:57pm On May 16, 2017
I think he's not a fraud in the strictest sense of the word BUT I listened to him twice and I noticed he has a way of "overspiritualising" simple events like every bad thing is caused by the devil, demons and enemies (most especially enemies)

a student failed exam? the enemies of his mother's house is responsible

you don't have a job or you lost your job? there's a spiritual snail in your life not the fact that jobs are very scarce due to failing economy

finding it hard/near impossible getting a husband? spiritual husbands are involved, they're the ones chasing your prospective husbands away not the fact that you have a shitty attitude and/or you're ugly and/or you lack manners

did you see a cockroach in your closet? I
that's definitely agents of your enemy at work not the fact that your toilet lacks proper hygiene

your business failed? its the gods of your grandfather that is responsible not the fact that 9 out of 10 businesses fail within a year

so almost all prayers are directed at enemies/demons/gods of my father's house etc telling them to DIE!!!!!

but I understand cuz doing that's what the sheeples want to hear not the bitter truth, make them think they can pray away their problems

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is Dr. Dk. Olukoya A Fraud? by Martinez19(m): 6:00pm On May 16, 2017
OtemAtum:
What will anyone have to say? The ways ex-members are cheated is only through tithes, offerings, vows and pledges motivated through words of faith, selling of books and cds of the pastor, holy anointing oil and holy water, collecting huge sum of money from members before joining them together in holey wedlock, etc. If any ex-member comes with these as testimonies against Olukoya as a fraud, nobody would even take it as anything, because for now, only less than 5% of the Nigerian population is seeing all those things as cheating and fraudulent.

And concerning staging of miracles, pastors and prophets don't use their church members. They go and hire those ones. And none of those ones can convert and then come here to say how they have been hired in the past, because that's the job they do and they will do till death. Or how will somebody give up his job because somebody asked him to do so without any higher offer?

hmmmmmm, noted. Thanks for your contribution.
Re: Is Dr. Dk. Olukoya A Fraud? by IdeyFindWife: 6:55pm On May 16, 2017
Martinez19:

He's a fraud, eh?

Why the smut-digging upandan?

Pastor siddon jejely; do you want to "otobo" him too?

I nor understand una again o! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Dr. Dk. Olukoya A Fraud? by Martinez19(m): 8:05pm On May 16, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

He's a fraud, eh?

Why the smut-digging upandan?

Pastor siddon jejely; do you want to "otobo" him too?

I nor understand una again o! undecided
I am not seeking to pull him down. I just want to know about him if there is any dark side. There are too many pastors these days. Those who are thought to be genuine turn out to be frauds.
Re: Is Dr. Dk. Olukoya A Fraud? by Aremu01(m): 8:15pm On May 16, 2017
what concerns you if he is a fraud or not? why not face your destiny and God. are you the one he is working for? God indeed knows those that are His:

2 Likes

Re: Is Dr. Dk. Olukoya A Fraud? by hardeycute(m): 8:32pm On May 16, 2017
Op have you been scammed?why are you being inquisitive

2 Likes

Re: Is Dr. Dk. Olukoya A Fraud? by Ishilove: 8:52pm On May 16, 2017
Martinez19:
Why are you chasing shadows where there are none? You create a thread with the sole purpose of trying to smear a minister of God, asking people to come forward to cast stones at a man who is highly anointed.

Martin, be very careful.

5 Likes

Re: Is Dr. Dk. Olukoya A Fraud? by Martinez19(m): 9:22pm On May 16, 2017
Ishilove:

Why are you chasing shadows where there are none? You create a thread with the sole purpose of trying to smear a minister of God, asking people to come forward to cast stones at a man who is highly anointed.

Martin, be very careful.
It is not like that. I have been to many churches, most men of God who were thought to be genuine turned out to be fake. I just wanted to get any information about him. One must be mindful of the church he attends.

1 Like

Re: Is Dr. Dk. Olukoya A Fraud? by hopefulLandlord: 9:43pm On May 16, 2017
Martinez19:
It is not like that. I have been to many churches, most men of God who were thought to be genuine turned out to be fake. I just wanted to get any information about him. One must be mindful of the church he attends.

you owe no one an explanation

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Dr. Dk. Olukoya A Fraud? by Ishilove: 9:43pm On May 16, 2017
Martinez19:
Do you want to become a MFM member?

Go online, google his name and ministry, or better still, attend one of his services at the Headquarters. You'll be glad you did.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Dr. Dk. Olukoya A Fraud? by Martinez19(m): 9:49pm On May 16, 2017
Ishilove:

Do you want to become a MFM member?

Go online, google his name and ministry, or better still, attend one of his services at the Headquarters. You'll be glad you did.
Not at all. I am just curious. Pastor EA Adeboye, whom I have come to see in the light of reality is a fraud and manipulative con man. I saw a video on him with explicit and detailed evidence. Pastors both in America and Africa are involved in religious fraud but in Africa, we are more stupid.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Dr. Dk. Olukoya A Fraud? by Amberon: 9:50pm On May 16, 2017
No, you deliberately intended to smear him.

The fruits of the spirit are always manifest. No one can hide. It is only the Antichrist that will be very difficult to identify but these other little demons parading as pastors are easy to fish out.
Martinez19:

3 Likes

Re: Is Dr. Dk. Olukoya A Fraud? by Amberon: 9:51pm On May 16, 2017
undecided
hopefulLandlord:

you owe no one an explanation
Re: Is Dr. Dk. Olukoya A Fraud? by Amberon: 9:52pm On May 16, 2017
Pastor EA Adeboye is a fraud how?
Martinez19:
Not at all. I am just curious. Pastor EA Adeboye, whom I have come to see in the light of reality is a fraud and manipulative con man. I saw a video on him with explicit and detailed evidence. Pastors both in America and Africa are involved in religious fraud but in Africa, we are more stupid.
Re: Is Dr. Dk. Olukoya A Fraud? by hopefulLandlord: 9:53pm On May 16, 2017
Martinez19:
I repeat, you owe no one any explanation or apology for asking such questions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Dr. Dk. Olukoya A Fraud? by Martinez19(m): 9:54pm On May 16, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I repeat, you owe no one any explanation or apology for asking such questions
you are right.
Re: Is Dr. Dk. Olukoya A Fraud? by Martinez19(m): 9:59pm On May 16, 2017
Amberon:
Pastor EA Adeboye is a fraud how?
go to YouTube, search for pastor ea adeboye exposed and you will see videos (part 1 and past 2) about pastor ea adeboye. You will shocked. The evidences against him are concrete just one or two are not sound but I advice you to watch each till the end. The videos' uploader is called spiritual torpedo.
Re: Is Dr. Dk. Olukoya A Fraud? by Ishilove: 10:05pm On May 16, 2017
Amberon:
undecided
He is rabidly anti-Christ; One of those spiritually dead people who go into paroxysms of ecstasy whenever the Christian faith is being smeared. He is one of the numerous end time, unconscious demonic agents whom the devil is actively using to propagate his anti-Christ mission.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Dr. Dk. Olukoya A Fraud? by Ishilove: 10:10pm On May 16, 2017
Amberon:
No, you deliberately intended to smear him.

The fruits of the spirit are always manifest. No one can hide. It is only the Antichrist that will be very difficult to identify but these other little demons parading as pastors are easy to fish out.
You have said it all.

Martinez19, don't stay where you are and ask people to submit evidence that Dr Olukoya is fraudulent. If you're really serious about your enquiry then you'll listen to his tapes, attend his services and read MFM literature. You don't understand his ministry but you want to embark on a smear campaign because some ministers have disillusioned you?

Come on, we shall be made accountable for every idle word we speak/write. It's scriptural.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Dr. Dk. Olukoya A Fraud? by Robynwelo1(f): 10:14pm On May 16, 2017
My dear, do something lucrative with your time and energy. Stop looking for pastors, they are all fake!!! Start being enlightened and start thinking from the logical perspective and not the religious. Do your research on the beginning of religion, Research on the bible and see that religion is nothing but a manmade idea to control the world or to give quick answers to their plights and wonders. The world did not begin 6000 years ago like the bible says, the bible is full of errors, and impossible happenings. All the so called miracle by the so called men of God are either fake or have medical explanation and treatment. Finding out one of them is fake is finding out about all of them. Start to be enlightened and you will wish you were never foolish.

4 Likes

Re: Is Dr. Dk. Olukoya A Fraud? by Martinez19(m): 10:32pm On May 16, 2017
OtemAtum:
No be today I have been calling baba Adeboye a thief. Enshy, come and see this. Baba Adeboye shall remain a theif till death, just like ogboju ole, Samuel Chinedum Ekwueme.
Christians are to help the poor but a pastor has a private jet worth over 9.3 billion naira and a royce roys, you something is fishy. How can you build a university your members can't afford? Your member was killed, you said nothing. He claims that God has anointed his handkerchief and he can raise the dead with it but when two of his pastors died, he did nothing.

Shall we talk of his failed prophecies concerning diseases for the year 2016 which were found to be scientific articles released around October or November of 2015. angry. Other fake and vague prophecies as well.

5 Likes

Re: Is Dr. Dk. Olukoya A Fraud? by prisiliveth: 10:41pm On May 16, 2017
I would advice u let God judge d pastors himself.
Re: Is Dr. Dk. Olukoya A Fraud? by Martinez19(m): 10:51pm On May 16, 2017
We might say let God be the judge. If we value our society and it's development and we love one another, then fake pastors will have no place in our society. Many people would sow a seed of five thousand naira consistently from time to time but they can't help the beggars on the streets. Pastor ea adeboye called about ten people to give a billion naira for a new church auditorium. Why that when we have the poor and homeless? Instead of helping the poor, we fund our pastors' mansions, private jet and other lavish lifestyles.

2 Likes

Re: Is Dr. Dk. Olukoya A Fraud? by Amberon: 4:57am On May 17, 2017
I've seen those videos. nothing concrete about them.
Martinez19:
go to YouTube, search for pastor ea adeboye exposed and you will see videos (part 1 and past 2) about pastor ea adeboye. You will shocked. The evidences against him are concrete just one or two are not sound but I advice you to watch each till the end. The videos' uploader is called spiritual torpedo.

Re: Is Dr. Dk. Olukoya A Fraud? by akintom(m): 6:44am On May 17, 2017
DK Odukoya, is the most dangerous and hideous influence, on the human society, from the religious sphere.

Odukoya' morbid suspicion of virtually everything as demonic, as pushed into the head of his followers, via his ubiquitous books, bulletin and cds, is subtle and deceptive priming, which morph into the following:

*cruelty of victimizing and dehumanizing innocent children, because of the delusionary claim, of suspicion of witchcraft.

*aged women are also not spared, of the delusionary behavior.

*most MFM members, are so deeply filled with hate, for anyone that bullish and BS their delusionary claims, of inexistent witches.

5 Likes

Re: Is Dr. Dk. Olukoya A Fraud? by Martinez19(m): 7:06am On May 17, 2017
Amberon:
I've seen those videos. nothing concrete about them.
Did you watch both videos (part 1 and part 2) TILL THE END? If you watched it both videos TILL THE END and your views are unchanged, then something is amiss with your rational prowess. No offence intended.
Re: Is Dr. Dk. Olukoya A Fraud? by Nobody: 7:37am On May 17, 2017
From suleman propaganda to olukoya own. All these people non dey taya

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shiloh 2006: 'Destined To Win' / Nairaland Book Of Proverbs / Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.