Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,328 members, 7,826,302 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

THE DUMMY'S GUIDE TO INTERNET MARKETING. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / THE DUMMY'S GUIDE TO INTERNET MARKETING. (476 Views)

Finally Exposed: 5 Secrets Of Affiliate Marketing/internet Marketing / This Thing Alone Will Make You Atleast #250,000 If You Are A Dummy / Get High End Internet Marketing Course For Just 5$ Or 2k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE DUMMY'S GUIDE TO INTERNET MARKETING. by luckyiro(m): 7:57am On Jan 13, 2019
“The journey of running a super profitable internet business starts and ends with creating the right product with huge market already waiting for it…
All Ideas Are NOT Created Equal My ability to sell more products and generate more profits than most other marketers come from one single thing… “The Kind of Products I Sell” I love selling what the industry refer to as “desperate and embarrassing products”, these are products that solve problems the target audience is truly pressed to find solution to and most times are embarrassed of having such problem in tthe first place. Such examples are: spouse cheating, health issues (fibroid, colon cleanse, bad breadth), financial freedom (making money) etc.
The game plan is that even before I spend a minute of my life creating a product around to solve the problem, the audience are already begging everywhere for solution so when they see my offer, they stopping everything they’re doing and buying it immediately.
As a marketer, before you create that digital product, you must realize that “all ideas are not equal”, some may sell more than others. Though this doesn’t matter for now, the most important thing right now is that you’re selling.
Another factor that greatly influences how profitable your new internet business will be the market size of your niche. If you’re creating a product for a niche with a very small target audience, you won’t sell a lot of it compared to when you create a product for a niche with vast audience. Think of it like creating a computer training course to sell in Nigeria and instead of creating the course primarily for Window PC (HP, Dell, Asus, Acer, Sony) users, you created the course based on Apple MacBook. You’ll sell far less because very few people in Nigeria have Apple MacBook compare to the millions of windows computer users, the ratio will be somewhere around 1:200 to as much as 1:1,000
Re: THE DUMMY'S GUIDE TO INTERNET MARKETING. by luckyiro(m): 8:00am On Jan 13, 2019
Starting Your First Internet Business
To setup your business and start making sales will take just 3 things.
1: What to Sell “A Product”
2: Where You Sell “A Sales page”
3: Who You Sell To “Traffic”

stay with me for more insightful training
Re: THE DUMMY'S GUIDE TO INTERNET MARKETING. by luckyiro(m): 8:01am On Jan 13, 2019
Here is a few list of HOT SELLING IDEAS you can start with
To help you get started online and succeed really fast, I decided to give the most valuable gift ever. No more guess work! I’m giving you the “EXACT” product ideas you can cash in on right now, 30 of them in total. I’ve never done this for anyone, it’s like I’m typically just handing over the money printer to you and telling you to go print your own cash. These are all certified millionaire product ideas, I’m selling products based on some of them right now and each of them has brought in millions, I personally extracted them for you from our company’s secret archive. All you need to do now is create a product around this idea and you can become a cash king before the end of 2019, you can just work on 1 idea or maybe 2 to max 3, you don’t need more to avoid being thinned out,
The Hot List
1. Flawless Skin Whitening
2. Get Uninterrupted 24/7 Electricity
3. Grow and Groom Your Beards
4. Get Attention of Any Woman and Get Her Number
5. Make Any Woman Laugh & Get Her Interested in You
6. Save Your Marriage from Collapse
7. Get Rid of Dark Knuckles & Knees
8. Cut Down Your Power Bill
9. Get Six Pack Abs and Build Up Muscles
10. Loose Weight and Get Flat Tummy
11. Get Bigger Butt
12. Get Attention of Any Woman on Social Media and Make Her Fall in Love with You
13. Naturally Cure Fibroid
14. Cure/Get Rid/Prevent Bad Breadth (Mouth Odor)
15. How to Whiten Your Teeth to Look Flawless
16. Prevent Body Odor
17. Turn Your Home into a Secured Fortress That’s Impenetrable
18. Self Defense/Evasion Tactics that Will Protect You from Any Situation (even Kidnapping) 19. Quit Alcohol Addiction
20. Naturally Cure Stretch Marks
21. Make Penis Bigger 2
2. Tighter Virgin-Like Vagina
23. Stop Heartburn Forever
24. Permanently Cure Arthritis
25. Learning Course for Your Children to Make Them Smarter than Their Schoolmates
26. Make Any Man Sexually Obsessed with You
27. How to Get A Loan from Any Bank in Nigeria Easily
28. Get An Interest Free Loan
29. Get A Loan without Collateral
30. Build Your Own Beautiful House with a Mere Civil Servant Salary Alrighty!
There you go my friend, pick up these ideas, create products on them and start crush it… Remember that the 3 stage formula is this to discovering exactly what product you should create that people will rush and buy is. –
Niche  Problems ▪ Solutions (Your Products)

(1) (Reply)

Upwork Account For Sale / Generic Household Multifunction Commercial Electric Grinding Machine / Rotimi Amaechi Makes Clarification As FEC Approves N683m To Acquire 16 Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.